Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Impeachment inquiry

TheStatGuy

1 hour ago, Wabash82 said:

Yes, he bragged that he got the guy fired. But you (and Trump and Guiliani) are the one's claiming he did it to protect his son or the company, when the FACTS show that Biden demanded the guy's firing on behalf of the U.S., the U.K. (who was tired of Ukranian slow rolling on investigations of Bursima's owner -- the U.K. had to release $25 million of the guy's money they'd frozen because the Ukraine had failed to pursue the investigation), and the IMF, which also had decried the prosecutor's inaction in pursuing corruption cases.

The FACT (I like capitalizing that word, too) that Biden told the story of getting the guy fired in PUBLIC on the record, while the President (allegedly) had the records of his phone conversation with the Ukranian President moved to a secret server tells you a fair amount about who thought they had done something shady....

I guess it boils down to who/what FACTS we choose to believe.......

APP-100119-Bidens-Golf.jpg

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and the guys from the Ukranian Company that the Vice President (who was still the VP in this picture) didn't know anything about or who the Ukes were or what his son was doing there......

So,

1)  Hunter Biden gets paid $50,000 per month working for a Ukranian Company.

2) A Ukranian prosecutor investigates same company.

3) Hunter's dad (the Vice President) holds up a billion in aid until the prosecutor is fired.

4) Joe Biden didn't know who these guys were?

AND it's Trump's fault?

I guess it's who you choose to believe.......

Edited by swordfish

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Wasn't a comment....you did see the question marks, right?

Guess I'm not alone with my question.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jason-chaffetz-media-hunter-biden-ukraine-double-standard

Question for you....if roles were reversed, one of the Trump kids with a history of substance abuse, landed on a foreign country energy utility board with zero resume for such position, and Daddy had threatened that same gov't, do you think the media would be leaving them alone?

Do you really believe the situation is as innocent as you let on??

I love now how Trump is accused of trying to intimidate a foreign leader....it wasn't long ago Dems were suggesting Trump was a wimp with Putin and Kim Jong-un.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hunter-biden-seen-golfing-with-ukraine-gas-company-exec-back-in-2014-photo-shows

EXCLUSIVE: A photo obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter.

Earlier this month, Joe Biden told Fox News in Iowa that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said, pointing the finger at President Trump. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

Hunter Biden told The New Yorker previously that he and his father had spoken “just once" about Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine.

A source close to Archer told Fox News the photo was taken in August 2014. Contemporaneous news reports indicate the vice president was in the Hamptons at the time.

Hunter Biden and Archer joined the Burisma Holdings board in April 2014.

Earlier this month, Trump suggested that despite his claims, Joe Biden seemingly discussed Ukraine matters with his son. The White House has sought to point to possible corruption by the Bidens, amid the House Democrats' formal impeachment inquiry against the president.

Again, the Fox News article is an example of leaving out key facts to create a false implication. Specifically, they cite Biden's claim that he didn't speak to his son about his Ukrainian business, then note that Biden played golf with his son and a guy ON THE BOARD of the same Ukranian company in 2014! The implication being, here is Joe B. golfing with a guy from this company his son had just joined, and we are supposed to believe such a group was not talking about that company?!

Except the report leaves out the important fact that the "other board member," Archer, was a longtime friend and business partner of the younger Biden from well before they both joined the Ukraine company's board. So this is a photo of Joe Biden playing golf with his son and one of his son's long time buddies. How nefarious!

Again, let's be clear about what the issues are here. Joe Biden's son showed a lack of ethics and bad judgment taking the job with the Ukranian company. And Joe Biden showed a lack of judgment and character by failing to grab his son by the ear and telling him, "Don't do that! It creates an impression you are leveraging our relationship!"

But there was nothing illegal about young Biden taking the job, or old Biden not stopping him from taking the job. 

There's abundant evidence from other objective sources that when Biden demanded the Ukranian prosecutor be fired, he was conveying a message that represented the official position of the U.S., the U.K., and the IMF, which was based on their collective conclusion that this prosecutor was weak on fighting corruption. The only source of "evidence" to suggest that Biden had any different motive, such as to protect the company his son worked for, is the allegations of the fired prosecutor himself -- who I think we can agree is a somewhat biased source under the circumstances. 

In his conversation with the newly-elected Ukranian President, Trump was not conveying a message that reflected the official position of the U.S. He was pursuing something in his own, personal interest. He doesn't even dispute that, as far as I can tell. He wanted Ukraine to help him find information to discredit the Mueller report, to assist him in his re-election effort, and to tarnish the image of a potential opponent in the next election, to assist him in his re-election effort. 

42 minutes ago, swordfish said:

APP-100119-Bidens-Golf.jpg

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and the guys from the Ukranian Company that the Vice President (who was still the VP in this picture) didn't know anything about or who the Ukes were or what his son was doing there......

So,

1)  Hunter Biden gets paid $50,000 per month working for a Ukranian Company.

2) A Ukranian prosecutor investigates same company.

2B) Ukranian prosecutor drags feet in the investigation and effectively shelves it in 2015, leading his chief deputy to resign in protest, and for UK to call for prosecutor's head for allowing the company's owner to get back and escape with $25 million the UK had seized based on the investigation.

3) Hunter's dad (the Vice President) holds up a billion in aid until the prosecutor is fired.

3B) Hunter's dad does this at the behest of the U.S. State department, including the U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine, the UK, and the IMF.

4) Joe Biden... played golf once with his son and two of his son's friends. 

AND it's Trump's fault?

I guess it's who you choose to believe.......

Fixed that for you....

15 hours ago, gonzoron said:

My family doctor has his retirement date set in 2021. He told me, "I will be 75 years old, and it's about that age where your decision making process starts to go." I have the utmost faith in my family doctor, the dude is sharp. I just looked up Rudy's age, and it says 75. Rudy was a hotshot prosecutor prior to becoming mayor and lead the city thru an incredibly horrible time. Maybe he should have just stayed on the sidelines and preserved his legacy? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

My family doctor has his retirement date set in 2021. He told me, "I will be 75 years old, and it's about that age where your decision making process starts to go." I have the utmost faith in my family doctor, the dude is sharp. I just looked up Rudy's age, and it says 75. Rudy was a hotshot prosecutor prior to becoming mayor and lead the city thru an incredibly horrible time. Maybe he should have just stayed on the sidelines and preserved his legacy? 

Agree. And this applies to a multitude of people on both sides of the aisle in our government.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With all the MSM's focus on the "impeachment" headlines and working to keep this as the top news, AG Barr and John Durham (and their recent travels) are being kept out of the news for some reason.....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/amid-impeachment-furor-barr-and-durham-flew-to-rome-to-hear-a-secret-tape-of-joseph-mifsud-mysterious-professor-at-center-of-mueller-probe

Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham met with Italian intelligence and listened to a secret recording of Joseph Mifsud, the mysterious professor at the center of the Trump-Russia saga.

The quiet trip to Rome by Barr and Durham last week as impeachment furor swept Washington, D.C., was part of the “investigation of the investigators.” The Justice Department is looking into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation into Russian election interference in 2016 and any possible ties to the Trump campaign, which later became part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Barr and Durham listened to a taped deposition of Mifsud at the U.S. Embassy in Rome as well as met with Italian security officials who provided them with other information that the Italian government had on Mifsud, according to the Daily Beast. Mifsud explained why he was leaving his job at Rome’s Link University and asked for police protection, claiming that his life might be endangered.

The Trump administration's interest in Mifsud likely stems from a 2016 conversation in which Mifsud allegedly told Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos about possible Russian dirt on then presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Papadopoulos allegedly mentioned this to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, who passed it to the Australian government, who passed it to the United States, leading to the official launch of the Trump-Russia investigation in July 2016.

The Australian government is also cooperating with Barr in his efforts, and the DOJ said last week that Barr and Durham were reaching out to foreign governments for help.

“Mr. Durham is gathering information from numerous sources, including a number of foreign countries,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “At Attorney General Barr’s request, the president has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the attorney general and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials.”

Stephan Roh, a lawyer who says he represents Mifsud and shared a picture of Mifsud allegedly signing a power of attorney in 2018, told the Washington Examiner that Mifsud “is in Italy, at least until recently.” But Roh said Mifsud, whose whereabouts are unknown, hadn’t contacted him in a while.

Mifsud denied he told Papadopoulos the Russians had Clinton's emails, and Roh claims his client cooperated with Western intelligence, not Russian intelligence, aligning with what some GOP investigators have said. Roh previously said Durham was seeking an interview with Mifsud, but it was not clear if Durham and Barr were doing so.

Papadopoulos has claimed Mifsud has “connections to Italian intelligence.”

The Mueller report confirmed the role information from Mifsud played in prompting the FBI “to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities.” The investigation “did not establish” any criminal conspiracy between the Kremlin and anyone associated with Trump.

Mueller's report said Mifsud “had connections to Russia” and “maintained various Russian contacts.” Mueller also said Mifsud misled investigators when they questioned him, but he was not charged. As part of Mueller’s Russia investigation, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Mifsud and served 12 days in prison late last year.

Republicans have alleged that foreign intelligence agencies, like those in Western Europe, may have played a role in monitoring Trump associates in 2016.

Durham’s investigation is separate from the one just finished by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The DOJ watchdog investigated allegations of abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and the FBI, and Horowitz has spoken with Durham, who is handling any criminal referrals from Horowitz’s investigation.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/10/02/bill-barr-risks-becoming-joseph-mifsuds-new-coffee-boy/

There are a ton of reasons why this trip is batshit crazy. For one, Barr is placing himself in the role of a line Special Agent, someone without the requisite expertise chasing off to watch taped depositions while he should be running DOJ. For another (as I’ll show in more detail later), Barr is literally just chasing conspiracy theories sown by sworn liar George Papadopoulos, conspiracy theories which fabulist John Solomon (and his obvious sources named Rudy Giuliani and some Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs including Oleg Deripaska) has both fed and magnified. That Barr is doing it as he becomes personally embroiled in a scandal which could implicate him criminally suggests he and Trump may be trying to beat the clock, produce results before the shit really hits the fan.

But what’s most remarkable about the trip is the Attorney General of the United States went out on this goose chase without first ensuring he’d get what he was promised.

There’s a principle often aired when discussing Trump’s failed diplomacy with North Korea. You don’t send out the Principal for a meeting before getting certain commitments that advance your own goals. Trump should not have met with Kim Jong-Un without first getting concessions, because by doing so he took away several things of value (such as conferring credibility on the world stage) that Kim was most interested in.

The same is true here. The Attorney General should never run off to do the work of an FBI line Special Agent. But he certainly shouldn’t do so unless he was getting what he was really after.

And Billy Barr just flew to Italy without getting what he was really looking for.

Handily, for this scandal, Papadopoulos and Solomon and Chuck Ross have been ready scribes for the script that Trump and Billy Barr are supposed to be following. It’s all out in the open.

The Attorney General’s voyage to Italy got set in motion last fall when Ross published two stories relying on Mifsud’s “attorney” Stephen Roh (who himself has close ties to Russia). The first, dated September 10, reported that Mifsud was alive and well hiding in Italy. The second, published October 24, was explicitly a set-up for George Papadopoulos’ testimony before the joint OGR/HJC investigation into the Russian investigation. It included comments from Roh alleging that Mifsud was not a Russian asset, but was instead a Western one. Ross included those comments almost as a side note, even though the comments make what would normally be big news.

SF thinks that if this trip by the AG was such an epic failure as depicted by the story above, it would be front page news and widely reported, not quietly hidden and ignored........SF believes that the AG is beginning to get close enough to the source that there is deep concern among the dem's that this is going to blow up directly at some of their highest ranking members......

Democrats and their fake news mainstream media propaganda machine have been running their mouths for over two years with their ridiculous conspircasy theories. It is time for the libtards to separate the wheat from the chaffe, the bullshit from the buckwheat and get down to the meat and potatoes.

6 hours ago, Howe said:

Democrats and their fake news mainstream media propaganda machine have been running their mouths for over two years with their ridiculous conspircasy theories. It is time for the libtards to separate the wheat from the chaffe, the bullshit from the buckwheat and get down to the meat and potatoes.

The irony of Howard's post accusing the Dems of conspiracy theorizing following right on the heels of SF's post with this loony tunes conspiracy theory about "western intelligence agencies" all conspiring against Trump (Because ... why? He's a friend of the Russians? Because the Italians all love Hillary Clinton?) is just too funny to ignore.....

• Disdain 1

Just waiting for the Durham/Horowitz report..........

Clapper seems to be feeling the sharks circling.......

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/clapper-2016-election-scandal-we-did-what-we-were-told-do-president-obama

Clapper: "It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president. (Emphasis added.)

As has been reported by numerous media, FBI officials in the Obama administration obtained FISA warrants to spy on certain members of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Also, a trigger in the FBI's efforts (and perhaps other intelligence agencies) was a dossier compiled by a former British MI6 agent, Christopher Steele. He had been hired by Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump allegedly from Russian sources. Fusion GPS was funded for this work by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.  (Steele was also paid directly by the FBI for his investigative work.)

Now seems to be pointing out that he was simply following orders......

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Just waiting for the Durham/Horowitz report..........

Clapper seems to be feeling the sharks circling.......

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/clapper-2016-election-scandal-we-did-what-we-were-told-do-president-obama

Clapper: "It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president. (Emphasis added.)

As has been reported by numerous media, FBI officials in the Obama administration obtained FISA warrants to spy on certain members of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Also, a trigger in the FBI's efforts (and perhaps other intelligence agencies) was a dossier compiled by a former British MI6 agent, Christopher Steele. He had been hired by Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump allegedly from Russian sources. Fusion GPS was funded for this work by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.  (Steele was also paid directly by the FBI for his investigative work.)

Now seems to be pointing out that he was simply following orders......

From that article...the part that seems confusing...

"The message I’m getting from all this is apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could, that we had available to us -- and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did." 

soooooooooooooo, if Obama’s goal was to turn the report over to congress and the next administration, knowing full well that congress had a Republican majority, AND that there was a possibility of Trump winning; is this REALLY about digging up dirt on Trump? Or just simply looking into Russian interference? 
Another glaring difference that comes up is that Obama used the federal government resources available for handling these investigations, whereas Trump used two of his personal attorneys. That difference, in my mind is the real issue that leads to the impeachment questions. 

56 minutes ago, Irishman said:

From that article...the part that seems confusing...

"The message I’m getting from all this is apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could, that we had available to us -- and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did." 

soooooooooooooo, if Obama’s goal was to turn the report over to congress and the next administration, knowing full well that congress had a Republican majority, AND that there was a possibility of Trump winning; is this REALLY about digging up dirt on Trump? Or just simply looking into Russian interference? 
Another glaring difference that comes up is that Obama used the federal government resources available for handling these investigations, whereas Trump used two of his personal attorneys. That difference, in my mind is the real issue that leads to the impeachment questions. 

James Clapper has demonstrated a previous pattern of being a confirmed liar. The former FBI Commissioner has testified before Congress that the FBI has never even seen the DNC servers supposedly "hacked by the Russians". After $30,000,000 of U.S. taxpayer money was pissed away on the ridiculous Mueller investigation, a grand total of zero U.S. citizens were indicted for election interference.

The administration of the Great Hussein is guilty of far more election interference than the Russians.

11 minutes ago, Howe said:

James Clapper has demonstrated a previous pattern of being a confirmed liar. The former FBI Commissioner has testified before Congress that the FBI has never even seen the DNC servers supposedly "hacked by the Russians". After $30,000,000 of U.S. taxpayer money was pissed away on the ridiculous Mueller investigation, a grand total of zero U.S. citizens were indicted for election interference.

The administration of the Great Hussein is guilty of far more election interference than the Russians.

Not sure that really addresses the question, and while you are correct about zero indictments for election interference, there certainly were plenty of other indictments, convictions, and guilty pleas that came from the investigation. I am not excusing anything that has been done in the past. I do believe that the Republican congress and whoever is on the oversight committee could have and should have done more with regard to the DNC servers, emails, interference, etc. I put the fault for that squarely at Trey Gowdy’s feet...at least for the Clinton investigation. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ukrainian-mp-joe-biden-got-nearly-1m-from-burisma-for-lobbying?utm_content=bufferaebe0&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck&fbclid=IwAR3d4Rr0Mb7TbwS2cMU4E3DTO6sXwX1Y5-SxHobpu9XIbIWx7BIqySr_9ec

A Ukrainian member of Parliament said former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma for lobbying activities and called for the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate further, according to Ukrainian news agency Interfax.

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach said he has documentation to back up his claim, which he said he will post on his Facebook page.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company," Derkach said. "Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services."

Derkach also alleged that $16.5 million was paid by Burisma to a group of representatives that included Hunter Biden. He said Joe Biden used "political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine" to help Burisma by closing investigations into Burisma group's founder and owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

According to Derkach, there is a clear link between a $1 billion loan guarantee signed between the U.S. and Ukraine, and the firing of prosecutor general Viktor Shokin two months before. Shokin was investigating Burisma before he was fired.

"Biden's fifth visit to Kyiv on December 7-8, 2015, was devoted to making a decision on the resignation of [then Ukrainian Prosecutor General] Viktor Shokin over the case of Zlochevsky and Burisma," Derkach said. "Loan guarantees worth $1 billion that the United States was to give to Ukraine was the point of pressure. Biden himself admitted exerting pressure in his speech at the Council of Foreign Relations in January 2018, calling Shokin 'son of a bitch who was fired.'"

The Biden campaign did not immediately return a request by TheBlaze for comment on Derkach's allegations.

Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Donald Trump, pointed to Derkach's allegations to support his own claims of the Bidens' corruption in Ukraine.

"This case stinks. They can run away from it all they want," Giuliani said on Fox News on Wednesday, also suggesting that there was corruption involving Biden with China and Romania.

Yeahbut.......The previous "investigation" already "exonerated" the Bidens - so this must be fake news.....And Joe Biden already said he didn't know anything about his son's employer.......

https://noqreport.com/2019/10/09/breaking-ukrainian-press-reports-burisma-paid-900000-joe-biden/

Original Story: Ever since a whistleblower accused President Trump of inappropriately pressuring Ukraine to reopen their investigation into Burisma Holdings, Joe Biden’s son Hunter has been at the center of the controversy. Democrats have claimed the President leveraged aid in a quid pro quo exchange for dirt on his political opponent, while Republicans have said there was no quid pro quo. Moreover, many Republicans have called for investigations on both continents about the former Vice President’s own quid pro quo of a billion-dollar loan guarantee in exchange for the firing of former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

It has been assumed that Biden was trying to protect his son, but a bombshell accusation by a current member of the Ukrainian government puts the corruption squarely in Biden’s own lap. According to Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada (parliament) member Andriy Derkach, the elder Biden received $900,000 through a holding company associated with his son. The company, Rosemont Seneca, disclosed they received multiple transfers from Burisma while Joe Biden was still Vice President. It was assumed that these payments were in addition to Hunter Biden’s board member salary, but the Ukrainian MP claims the payments were meant for his father.

I know, I know, SF is looking at a new hat........Whatcha think?

Image result for tin foil hat

https://realityanddenial.wordpress.com/2019/10/07/it-becomes-clear-why-theyre-all-trying-to-destroy-trump/?fbclid=IwAR0FWoloAFUK9PhlnUy1kJU8mCIfYWhOTOVy_vu_ViaxyqDRSr_FpJWpLmA

Mitt Romney’s top adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, joined the board of the Ukraine energy firm, Burisma, while Hunter Biden was also serving on the board. Hunter Biden was taking a salary of $50,000 per month from Burisma, and was simultaneously engaged in a relationship with John Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz, and mobster Whitey Bulger’s nephew, in a private equity firm, that allegedly appeared to be laundering millions of dollars in foreign money from China & the Ukraine, through Latvia, and back to the US.

Romney’s adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, trained for covert operations and eventually became the director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks perpetrated by al-Qaeda, Black was appointed ambassador at large and coordinator for counterterrorism in December 2002 by President George W. Bush. John Brennan succeeded Black in his job as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 to join Blackwater, the huge contractor for services related to military and intelligence action, where he served as Vice Chairman until 2008. See all the ties that bind?

It appears that Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Clinton, Mueller and Schiff all have ties to Ukrainian firms. VP Biden bragged on camera that he was able to force the former Ukraine President to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter, by threatening to withhold $1 BILLION in US loans from Ukraine – all with approval from Obama!

While Communist China ran $1.5 BILLION through the Biden/Heinz private equity firm to purchase US companies with military ties, John Kerry, as Secretary of State, approved questionable acquisitions that threatened national security, but enriched his family and friends.
Kurt Volker, who served as the U.S. Ambassador to NATO under Obama, and was just fired from the Trump White House as special envoy to Ukraine, is the executive director of the John McCain Institute.

NAncy Pelosi’s son, Paul Pelosi Jr., is involved in oil importing from Ukraine and his company, Viscoil, is under investigation for securities fraud. In 2015, Pelosi used the Air Force to fly her entire family to Ukraine at a cost of over $185,000. Nancy Pelosi’s legislative aide, Ivanna Voronovych, is from Ukraine and is connected to the Ukrainian Embassy, the Ukrainian military, the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian party life. Pelosi and Schiff are also both connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer.

We also know that Ukraine was involved in helping the Clinton campaign fabricate evidence against Paul Manafort to smear the Trump campaign and the firm the DNC used to “inspect” Hillary’s email server, Crowdstrike, is funded by anti-Russian Ukrainian Oligarchs and run by a man who used to work for Mueller at the FBI!

Most concerning of all, the former CEO of Danske Bank in Estonia, Aivar Rehe, a bank known for money laundering during the years Obama and Biden were in office, was just found dead in his yard. He was a witness for the prosecution in a $220 BILLION money laundering scandal involving transfers to Latvia.

Rudy Giuliani intimated that this corrupt banking network was likely used by Biden & pals to launder foreign $ from the Ukraine & China – to Latvia, Cyprus and on to America. Records show that some 10,000 “non-resident” accounts were involved. Giuliani says he began investigating Joe Biden before he announced his run for President and that more “corroborating” evidence is forthcoming.

Rudy Giuliani, who was once James Comey’s boss, and the former Mayor of New York during 9/11, took down the mob and runs one of the biggest private investigation firms in the world. Don’t underestimate Rudy. He already has videotaped interviews of the Ukraine prosecutor that Biden forced out of office. We shall hopefully soon see all the rest of the ties that bind.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-25/police-reassess-search-as-ex-danske-ceo-in-estonia-feared-dead

Suicided........