Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southwestern Indiana Top 10 Power Rankings - Midseason 2019

8 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

No one likes Reitz. Even Reitz fans when they can't defend The Hill. 

Heard on the news this morning that some Reitz students vandalized/defaced parts of Mater Dei HS yesterday in anticipation of this weekends game. Real class act on their part! 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:28 AM, DumfriesYMCA said:

actually curious to see how 2020 pans out. GS and HH will lose a TON of kids to graduation.  GS has a bunch of WRs and defense graduating as well a RB and others.  I’m not too sure who HH loses all together but I know they have a special senior class too. 

Really?  I think most expect GS not to miss a beat.  And a lot actually expect GS to be better next year.  I know 2020 has been talked about alot during those classes’ travel football years.

7 minutes ago, Titan20 said:

Really?  I think most expect GS not to miss a beat.  And a lot actually expect GS to be better next year.  I know 2020 has been talked about alot during those classes’ travel football years.

There is a lot of talent in the younger guys but the 3 WRs are seniors. Delong, May, and Butler....then you have Spindler at RB...I think there are 3LBs who are seniors....Stefanich at Safety. I think the d line has a guy or two there too.  OL I think has 2...Center and I think one of the tackles. 

overall, I’m super GS will be just fine and the younger guys have stepped up in places. But make no mistake, this senior class is a really strong class.

as the saying goes though. Good programs don’t rebuild, they reload 

5 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

There is a lot of talent in the younger guys but the 3 WRs are seniors. Delong, May, and Butler....then you have Spindler at RB...I think there are 3LBs who are seniors....Stefanich at Safety. I think the d line has a guy or two there too.  OL I think has 2...Center and I think one of the tackles. 

overall, I’m super GS will be just fine and the younger guys have stepped up in places. But make no mistake, this senior class is a really strong class.

as the saying goes though. Good programs don’t rebuild, they reload 

Correct.  And there are players ready to step up… Even a kicker. LOL

• Like 1