Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 7

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

#hangabanner for the Tigers & EC

as they wrapped up the EIAC!

Wait, Wait, Wait, 4.5.6.

Let's go back and revisit pre-game at EC just for a sec. 

A SD player had to fake like he was hurt(not really)

The trainers stormed the field to do their work

but little did Sammy know, she was about to get a proposal show! 

I'm sure BOOM Boy helped lay this out

but let STC be the first on the grid to tell them both, Congrats from a Clown!

Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI vs Chicken & Jo Joes - To quote Homey the Clown off twitter, "we will be back" the Clown agrees and it will start with a Chicken snack. This week in the past "Farmers Fair" has always be hard, but not this year as KFI will roll off 49, as they whip the wildcats behind. KFI 47 - Chicken & Jo Joes 14

BiG ReD & BlaCk vs Spartan Nation - Not even close. No reason to discuss - Take the OVER! EC 56-0

Hondaburg vs Casket Nation: Stink saw first hand what those dawgs can do if given a chance. This game is at the pound and that might just be what the Dawgs smell. But STC just thinks Coach Moore knows Coach H too well! Take the Pirates. Pirates 28 - Dawgs 21

Stink Town vs Stewyville: Long Road trip, but the Clown don't mind. Cause it will be Pizza King after the game and it goes well with Tiger BL's all the time. Tigers 49 - LIons 13

3 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Hondaburg vs Casket Nation: Stink saw first hand what those dawgs can do if given a chance. This game is at the pound and that might just be what the Dawgs smell. But STC just thinks Coach Moore knows Coach H too well! Take the Pirates. Pirates 28 - Dawgs 21

This game is at Hondaburg, and I'm a little surprised by the Clown's prediction on this one. Must be an imposter!!  Who is Coach H? "This" clown is either 4 years behind, or he doesn't know how to spell. Yep...definitely an imposter!

Edited by Coffin K9
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

This game is at Hondaburg, and I'm a little surprised by the Clown's prediction on this one. Must be an imposter!!  Who is Coach H? "This" clown is either 4 years behind, or he doesn't know how to spell. Yep...definitely an imposter!

If you keep barking up that tree, you better be ready for what comes down it. 

Week 7 and it looks like only one decent (I guess) game....Blue-dawgs vs Blue-bucs.  Not sure how this one goes....the dawgs surely showed on Friday they have plenty of bite left but Hook is favored at home by 8.5 pts.  Too early in the week to pick this one...

2019 EIAC BIG LEAGUE CHAMPS / Bad Boyz / Big Red n Black / Trojan Nation / South East Powerhouse (so unfair we have more athletes)...host Spartyville: EC Varsity 28-0, EC JV 24-0, EC Frosh 14-0

2019 EIAC LITTLE LEAGUE CHAMPS / Tigre / STC / Dirtyburg / Connies Crew...at Stewys track: Tigre 48-14

Fried Chickens / JoJo's / Rooster-cats....at Boom Tacos / KFI (stop crying, man up and show yourself) / River-Rats:  Boom pre-game 1-0, SD Varsity 49-28

It's really not that hard, nearly anyone can see. The Clown he has been hacked, cuz this ain't Stink 1.2..3...

Location, wrong. Coach's name, wrong. Stink does not make these mistakes. K9 ran into ole Stink at Connie's after the game on Friday. He didn't say it out loud, but his face told me he was surprised, and a little impressed. 

21 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

But STC just thinks Coach Moore knows Coach H too well! Take the Pirates

Is this why the Dawgs have blown the doors off the Honda Rats in 3 of the last 4 meetings? Or perhaps this why Coach Moore is basically running the Casket Nation offense this year? Doesn't matter, the Honda Rats go down hard this Friday...again! 

Edited by Coffin K9

I have took 1 account and gave the toss out of the community. 

The obsession over a coach who hasn't been there in 2 years at East Central has gotten out of control and I/WE will not continue to let you all have your personal playground.

I addressed this issue last year and the next move will be banning every IP from SE INDIANA with 1 quick hit of a button.  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I was a gone for a day, did the Clown miss something?????

Ban all IP's  from SE Indian with one click

That seems a little extreme for the best posting fans on the Grid.

Coach Nowlin has spoken so you all better listen or

we'll all be gone like Vontaze Burfict and our season is ended!

EIAC Posters are the BEST - The only reason most get on the Digest!

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

The obsession over a coach who hasn't been there in 2 years at East Central has gotten out of control and I/WE will not continue to let you all have your personal playground.

I addressed this issue last year and the next move will be banning every IP from SE INDIANA with 1 quick hit of a button.  

I can understand the obsession, he was the best thing going in Trojan land. He might have actually taken them to the next level. 

But I don't quite understand wanting to shut the enitre EIAC down over something so petty. The clown is right, it's the best thread on the Grid hands down. Besides, anyone smart enough to know how to shut down accounts based on the location of their IP address is also smart enough to know that a user can "appear" to be posting from Zimbabwe if they wanted. It's all in fun, there's no need to get worked up. 

On a side note...I never dreamt Z would get benched before EC's quarterback! 

13 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I was a gone for a day, did the Clown miss something?????

Ban all IP's  from SE Indian with one click

That seems a little extreme for the best posting fans on the Grid.

Coach Nowlin has spoken so you all better listen or

we'll all be gone like Vontaze Burfict and our season is ended!

EIAC Posters are the BEST - The only reason most get on the Digest!

STC, you miss a day, you miss a lot.

No more JR pot shots or the guilty will end up with Burfict season syndrome.

6 minutes ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Can I ask what is more "next level" than a state title with another appearance and a 3 point loss in semi-state to eventual state champ?

You're right....what I meant was, I think he may have continued that trend had he stayed at EC making them a serious contender more often than not. 

1 hour ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Don't sweat it. As an example, this would for the 10 accounts registered to Lawrenceburg High School. As an example..... of course.

TEN accounts? I don't know if there's ten people in Stinktown that know how to use the interweb. My guess is all Lburg IP addresses lead back to Connie's!!

• Haha 2

You mean to tell me someone at LHS has more than one account SHOCKING!!!

Not to stir the pot but I didn't think that post was that out of line.

JR was a great coach and person just my opinion, never understood the need to bash a person who doesn't have a chance to defend themselves and didn't think that post was doing that.

FYI its 2 people Jimmy and Chuck with one computer sometimes they argue with each other sometimes with themselves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

TEN accounts? I don't know if there's ten people in Stinktown that know how to use the interweb. My guess is all Lburg IP addresses lead back to Connie's!!

Connie's is right across the street......I bet you could stretch a fire hose that far for the wet T-shirt contest on Amateur Night. 

• Haha 1

DOC, DOC, DOC, 1.2.3

10 accounts, that's small

back to when you were around, everybody had 13.

Stink loves how Dawgie can get on here and call out a school (just an example, but hey I can see all the Digest people and what they do)

I wonder, just wonder what Coach Nowlin will do? Maybe if those Tiger fans cry loud enough Dawgie will get the boot!

Yeah I think if we remember back to the old GID doggie was the instigator of some of the issues

I even remember him messaging me on the side back in the day threatening to reveal identities and to Burfict me if I didn't lay off the Roncalli thread and the Brookbank thread

2 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

TEN accounts? I don't know if there's ten people in Stinktown that know how to use the interweb.

10 accounts from the Burg...15 from EC... 2 from Coffin City...I guess it’s proportional to the quality of the football.  If the dogs had more to talk about I guess they would need more accounts.

Now I only know of one account from the Pirates, where are the blue bucs at?

IMHO...I didn’t think the JR post was bashing, but what do I know.

Edited by Magic 8 Ball

1 hour ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

IMHO...I didn’t think the JR post was bashing, but what do I know.

I didn't see anything particularly offensive either and I think I have a decent grasp on that stuff since I have a recent BS - Communication degree. But, we live in the age of thin skins and distorted views so who knows what the issue was or who was offended. I would have liked to have seen some clarification on what particularly was out-of-bounds, especially if you are threatening to throw more people people off the site. For me it was a wasted threat because I have zero insight into what was done wrong, hence there is no lesson.

9 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

It seems a bit out of line to threaten a whole group of people based on their location. In my case, I don't even know/understand what was posted that was offensive (I didn't see anything out of line.) Bottom line, the whole, "next move will be banning every IP from SE INDIANA with 1 quick hit of a button" doesn't give me a good vibe about the site.

I guess I am saying I don't like to be threatened over an incident that I not only do not understand, but that I had nothing to do with. That is offensive and out of line in my eye. Yet it happened. Perhaps explaining how I feel, combined with my location, will get me the boot? Or, maybe the moderator will realize it was wrong to threaten everyone based on IP geolocation (which is easily beat) and more thoroughly explain the offensive behaviour which might actually help prevent said behaviour.