EIAC Week 7

4 minutes ago, SoutheastBEAST said:

Varsity 

EC - 41      SD- 6

JV

EC - 35     SD - 12

Frosh

EC - 27    SD - 8

"I don't care who is listening, but the conference championship is going to start running through South Dearborn."

Interesting...

add the combined total and SD as a program didn’t beat EC’s freshman team...

I agree with the quote above...it was just a quick trip through like a sack of White Castle sliders.  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

It's Friday and the only excitement

is the World's Fair and the dancers at Connie's.

Lame week here in the EIAC, but not on the Grid

as we had a ban go out on Z in the Knee.

Dawgie & Nowlin come out swinging they want all to know they aint playin.

Coach Nowlin I agree, booster status would be huge step for the posters of the EIAC

but I can tell ya, If I have some extra change it goes to the ladies at Connie's

someone needs to help pay for their Medical Degree!

Elephant Ears FOREVER - Pizza Pete NEVER

• Thanks 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I got Chuchie out getting

a donation for Z in the Knee

So sit tight Coach Nowlin

you will see one come through

I just hope Z in the Knee gets

to use his keyboard soon!

For those that want to find Chuchie.....he will be at the Farmers Fair down by Comb's Pizza. Please donate to the "Free The Z" fund!

It was a long quiet ride back to Aurora last Friday Night! I agree with Stink, the best part was the pre-game where the trainers stole the show. Heck that video has gone viral. Very disappointed in last week. You go through life and you think you can do certain things, but in your heart, you know you cant ever get them accomplished. I think that is where KFI is at with EC. Love my Knights, but I must just accept it will never happen. So sorry for all the hype on my Knights last week, hopefully it added some good humor on Friday night as all those local posters were cracking their beverage of choice. With all that being said, Coach Rand got on here and left some nice message for those EC folks. Coach must be trying to get one of those Sportsmanship Pins. What the heck?

Well enough of that debacle up on Trojan Hill. This week Coach Rand should get the Knights back on track. I just saw some of the boys down at Flavors getting some lunch, they seem ready! KFI needs to win these next two to set up a showdown in Stink Town week 9!

24 minutes ago, KFI said:

You go through life and you think you can do certain things, but in your heart, you know you cant ever get them accomplished. I think that is where KFI is at with EC. Love my Knights, but I must just accept it will never happen.

Like a Bengals fan, year after year, I bet ol’ KFI is back on here in a few weeks when SD and EC are playing in the Sectional with just as much hype and hoopla.

That video is awesome... Very cool idea that I’m sure Vince McRand has some sort of hand in.  

Good to see you back KFI even if it is with a huge hunk of Humble Pie hanging out of your mouth!  

I bet RB and SD bring a bit of the fair with them tonight...I heard he packed up a trailer and is serving Elephant Ears, roasted corn on the cob and huge turkey legs in the parking lot...also explains why the clown has been quieter because he’s going with SD and will be making balloon animals for the kiddies in the stands tonight.  SD wins the pregame for sure!

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Maybe a go fund me in honor of GID could get him out on bail???    

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/1-2019-20-budget/   

Forks & Knives. Forks & Knives, You Got Spooned. 

One must ask,

Can obsession go both ways?

Does every phone call require action?

Does every story have two sides? 

"It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have." -James Baldwin

Keyboard heroes have no glory.  

#MakeTheGridGreatAgain

#HangTheBanner 

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

only problem with that ideology Mr. Spoon Man or Lady is the idea that you get to set your own rules and do what you want.   

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/1-2019-20-budget/

No rule making here, just questions. 

You have every right to say "Because I said so." 

Your the king of this internet castle.