Marian    35-14

Central    42-14

LaVille     28-14

Mishawaka     35-14

Penn     31-21

Benton Harbor     28-14

Jimtown      35-28

Washington    42-28

New Prairie has a mental block when it comes to Penn... seems like they play like they are intimidated...last years’ game should have been a lot closer than what it ended up...

9 hours ago, BoomBoomMcGee said:

Marian    35-14

Central    42-14

LaVille     28-14

Mishawaka     35-14

Penn     31-21

Benton Harbor     28-14

Jimtown      35-28

Washington    42-28

New Prairie has a mental block when it comes to Penn... seems like they play like they are intimidated...last years’ game should have been a lot closer than what it ended up...

Not sure i would come to that conclusion based off of 1 game . 

Marian in a close one. 21-17 (But watch out for CMA come playoff time)

Central shuts out Adams.  33-0 (Who's next HC at Adams?)

Glenn feeling good about themselves.  16-14 (Glenn getting better every week).

Mishawaka dominates.  42-6 (St. Joe's schedule is ROUGH, can they win one this year?)

Penn beats a good New Prairie team.  28-20 (New Prairie's defense is still questionable)

A bad Benton Harbor team beats a worse Clay team 35-7. (How long until SBCSC decides they only need 3 high schools?)

Jimtown beats Riley at home for Coach Campbell's 100th victory 27-18 (This game may come down to special teams).

Washington rebounds from their loss to Glenn and beats a struggling Bremen team 20-13 (Too much youth on Bremen's team).

I was a little off on the score last week, but was right that Mishawaka would beat EC. has some great talent but the Cavemen are better than what the people in this thread believe.  Heck,  I am surprised some of you already have picked the Cavemen to beat St. Joe.  Looking forward to Penn and NP, it will be a battle.  NP pulls it out 28 - 21. 

Edited by CJBCavemen

1 hour ago, FormerCoach said:

Marian in a close one. 21-17 (But watch out for CMA come playoff time)

Central shuts out Adams.  33-0 (Who's next HC at Adams?)

Glenn feeling good about themselves.  16-14 (Glenn getting better every week).

Mishawaka dominates.  42-6 (St. Joe's schedule is ROUGH, can they win one this year?)

Penn beats a good New Prairie team.  28-20 (New Prairie's defense is still questionable)

A bad Benton Harbor team beats a worse Clay team 35-7. (How long until SBCSC decides they only need 3 high schools?)

Jimtown beats Riley at home for Coach Campbell's 100th victory 27-18 (This game may come down to special teams).

Washington rebounds from their loss to Glenn and beats a struggling Bremen team 20-13 (Too much youth on Bremen's team).

Glenn getting better every week????  They beat a very undisciplined and sloppy Washington team!!   Not sure what better is in your eyes but I was there and they are not very good!!

• Like 1

O

34 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Glenn getting better every week????  They beat a very undisciplined and sloppy Washington team!!   Not sure what better is in your eyes but I was there and they are not very good!!

Oh come on now. You were on week 6 thread and said how did John Glenn beat Washington and didn't respond till the week 7 thread. NOW your saying you were there make up your mind.  Everyone had Glenn losing to Washington and now that Glenn beat Washington it's oh Washington played sloppy. No Glenn just flat out beat them. Bunch of kids with heart and half the size of most teams on the field on any given day. Who calls cover 3 on the goal line when they are spread out and you have the skill guys to go MAN?? Lol TD...That's how you win by being out coached.

41 minutes ago, FormerCoach said:

Thanks Guru for trying to take away my opinion of a team that has been STRUGGLING for YEARS.  They ARE getting BETTER.  I know, your Lancers are WORLD BEATERS with a SOS at 216!  C'mon...its an OPINION!  I'm not Jimmy "The Greek".

Bring your big school  NIC strength Friday!!  Our HNAC small school has something to say..x2 cause knox already showed you!!  Strap it on cause its gonna get ugly!  Hopefully you don't have an excuse like all the other Falcon people tend to have year after year!!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TurfToe said:

O

Oh come on now. You were on week 6 thread and said how did John Glenn beat Washington and didn't respond till the week 7 thread. NOW your saying you were there make up your mind.  Everyone had Glenn losing to Washington and now that Glenn beat Washington it's oh Washington played sloppy. No Glenn just flat out beat them. Bunch of kids with heart and half the size of most teams on the field on any given day. Who calls cover 3 on the goal line when they are spread out and you have the skill guys to go MAN?? Lol TD...That's how you win by being out coached.

I was still in shock cause it was a bad game!  Sure you beat them and hats off for that they are a bigger school!!!   Not sure on out coached but maybe outplayed em!  Ill give the kids the credit on that one.  LONG ways to go to get where Glenn use to be...keep trying

3 minutes ago, CJBCavemen said:

I think the Falcons can beat LaVille even if John Naldony was coaching them in football for the night.

Glenn must be VERY talented then or your saying he would be a better coach than what they have....which from what I have heard is probably true!! 

Edited by Football Guru 25

4 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

I was still in shock cause it was a bad game!  Sure you beat them and hats off for that they are a bigger school!!!   Not sure on out coached but maybe outplayed em!  Ill give the kids the credit on that one.  LONG ways to go to get where Glenn use to be...keep trying

Sorry our games don't look like blowouts playing Caston and Green Acre Middle School. All love... See you Friday!!!! Visit the concession stands lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TurfToe said:

Sorry our games don't look like blowouts playing Caston and Green Acre Middle School. All love... See you Friday!!!! Visit the concession stands lol

Not our fault your administration put you in a conference you will ALWAYS struggle in!!!   Ill for sure visit the concessions and get my popcorn to watch the show!  Hope you and the boys are ready

9 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Look at the head to head match ups at the youth level the last 4-5 years and you may change your mind about how far we are from being the John Glenn of old.

Just now, coachaking said:

Look at the head to head match ups at the youth level the last 4-5 years and you may change your mind about how far we are from being the John Glenn of old.

Maybe so but only IF you get them to play in higher levels.... Not seeing it there so far!  3A school struggled to get a JR. High team is what I saw

As a LaVille fan and one that is familiar with Glenn, this game Friday will be a battle!!  Glenn has gotten better on both sides of the ball and has speed.  Creed is a stud at QB and only gets better each game.  They played a lot of freshman and sophomores last season.  Last years game only adds fuel to the fire and I definitely do not expect anything close to that.  I still hate the fact that they joined the NIC, but that’s done and over now and that was the move that set back the football program IMO.  Friday should be a good one!!

Marian over CMA- these two(2) school are developing a rivalry in many sports

Central over Adams-Central will bounce back from a tough loss to Mishawaka

LaVille over Glenn-a great neighborhood rivalry.

Mishawaka over Saint Joseph-  Mishawaka just has more talent than Saint Joseph

Penn over New Prairie-  despite it's record Penn is still Penn

Benton Harbor over Clay-  Clay should reevaluate it's football program after the season is over

Jimtown over Riley-  Sharpe field is a tough place to win for visiting teams.  

Washington over Bremen-Washington has to be ready to play this Friday.