Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC WEEK # 7

4 hours ago, cpg1970 said:

And football guru, please chill, you’re making LaVille fans look very bad!

Sure thing!  Didn't mean to make LV fans look bad just stating some things I am seeing and hope get corrected!   Let the boys settle the score Friday night!!   Game on and hope the Blue and White show their pride and dominate!

Again sorry!!

Edited by Football Guru 25
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Sure thing!  Didn't mean to make LV fans look bad just stating some things I am seeing and hope get corrected!   Let the boys settle the score Friday night!!   Game on and hope the Blue and White show their pride and dominate!

Again sorry!!

Nothing wrong with a little banter. I was enjoying it lol

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 3:23 PM, Indian72 said:
Friday, Oct. 4
Culver Academy at Marian, 7 pm
Central at Adams ©, 7 pm
LaVille at Glenn, 7 pm
Mishawaka at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm
Penn at New Prairie ©, 7:30 pm
Clay at Benton Harbor (Mich.), 7 pm
Riley at Jimtown ©, 7 pm

Washington at Bremen ©, 7 pm

The biggie is Penn at New Prairie

Marian by 10

Central gets the easy W

Glenn kicks a field goal to win...I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mishawaka by three scores

New Prairie gets past Penn

Benton Harbor over Clay 

Jimmies too much for Riley

Washington over Bremen 

Friday, Oct. 4
Central at Adams ©, 7 pm
LaVille at Glenn, 7 pm
Riley at Jimtown ©, 7 pm

Marian by 10

Central gets the easy W

Glenn kicks a field goal to win...I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mishawaka by three scores

New Prairie gets past Penn

Benton Harbor over Clay 

Jimmies too much for Riley

Washington over Bremen 

I am surprised by so many predictions of an easy Marian victory.  This matchup is never an easy one, and looking at CMA's schedule, I don't think this will be much different.  Surprised by the fact that they had difficulty with Memorial, but other than that, they have played good teams to close games.  Only lost to Brebeuf by a touchdown, and Hobart and Harrison are good teams.

The Knights did not play well against Jimtown, at least on the offensive side of the ball, and that was still a one score game with a couple minutes to go.  Other than that, Marian hasn't been tested - I look for a very good game Friday at Otolski Field.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Knight82 said:

I am surprised by so many predictions of an easy Marian victory.  This matchup is never an easy one, and looking at CMA's schedule, I don't think this will be much different.  Surprised by the fact that they had difficulty with Memorial, but other than that, they have played good teams to close games.  Only lost to Brebeuf by a touchdown, and Hobart and Harrison are good teams.

The Knights did not play well against Jimtown, at least on the offensive side of the ball, and that was still a one score game with a couple minutes to go.  Other than that, Marian hasn't been tested - I look for a very good game Friday at Otolski Field.

We don't mind. Here, I'll add to it... we are soooo bad, hopefully we can keep it under 40pts. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, it should be a real entertaining game. Our focus is just trying to stay healthy and keep getting better before the playoffs. Obviously a W would be nice. 

• Haha 1

So if we are letting the BOYS settle the game on the field, let's take a look at some items in the Glenn-LaVille series over the last 15 or so years 

.Glenn leads 14-4 since Brian Glesing was coach 

Glenn is 7-1 during that time at JGHS.

Glenn has allowed LaVille just one score seven times.

Glenn has also 3 shutouts during that time.

Coach H is 3-3 during his tenure against his alma mater. 

IMO, LaVille wins this by 10.

I'll go with:

Marian

Central

Mishawaka

New Prairie - just a gut feeling 

Benton Harbor

Jimmies

Washington

as always, the game is better 

from_the_sidelines007 

Friday, Oct. 4
Central at Adams ©, 7 pm
LaVille at Glenn, 7 pm
Riley at Jimtown ©, 7 pm

Marian over CMA 35-21

EC big over Adams 48-14

Laville nips Glenn 28-26

Caveman run past Indians 47-7

Benton Harbor over Clay ??-??

Jimmies club the Cats 35-21

Panthers claw the Lions 33-13

NP slips by Penn 28-27

1 hour ago, CJBCavemen said:

Big game NP vs Penn today and no Chatter  (NIC thread is going downhill)  I guess I am glad Mishawaka is going to the NLC so we can have some good nature bantering before the Friday night games!

I try to lite a fire in this thread. But it seems we have more HNAC members commenting in here like they are relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe that will add some liter fluid 😈😈

2 hours ago, CJBCavemen said:

Big game NP vs Penn today and no Chatter  (NIC thread is going downhill)  I guess I am glad Mishawaka is going to the NLC so we can have some good nature bantering before the Friday night games!

NP with perhaps it's best team ever vs Penn with perhaps it's worst team ever(or at least in the last 35 years). Should be a good game . 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, TurfToe said:
Marian -Marian proves to be too much 30-6
EC- Adams can't stop the run 40-17
Glenn 28- Laville 7
Mishawaka - ST. Joe doesnt have a prayer 34-14
New Prairie pulls this one off 21-17
Benton Harbor 21-0
Jimtown- no chemistry on South Side 36-6

Washington  21-14

Gonna call you swami with that NP-Penn score prediction! Nice job! 

What kind of numbers are you seeing for tonight’s lottery drawings?

😁

On 9/30/2019 at 7:55 PM, Football Guru 25 said:

Again sorry!!

I’ve got to apologize Guru for the slight this past week.  Nothing, I mean nothing you could possibly say or do could look worse than the offense against Glenn Friday night!  Did you go to the game and take it in?

52 minutes ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

I’ve got to apologize Guru for the slight this past week.  Nothing, I mean nothing you could possibly say or do could look worse than the offense against Glenn Friday night!  Did you go to the game and take it in?

Hold on for a minute Guru and Curtain . . . . TurfToe thinks there is too much HNAC on this thread, like the HNAC thinks they are relevant.

Maybe we ought to take our ball and go home! After all, he can't wait for Mishawaka to join the NLC for some good natured bantering.

On the other hand, the last time I checked the HNAC thread had far more views than the NIC thread for Week #7.  

Not sure what TurfToe means by relevant.?!  I think the HNAC thread is extremely relevant.  Discussion, banter, digs, proud supporter's of their respective team(s).

In this case, it so happened that Glenn (NIC) was playing LaVille (HNAC) this particular week.

Both threads alive and well!

from_the_sidelines007

• Like 1

8 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Hold on for a minute Guru and Curtain . . . . TurfToe thinks there is too much HNAC on this thread, like the HNAC thinks they are relevant.

Maybe we ought to take our ball and go home! After all, he can't wait for Mishawaka to join the NLC for some good natured bantering.

On the other hand, the last time I checked the HNAC thread had far more views than the NIC thread for Week #7.  

Not sure what TurfToe means by relevant.?!  I think the HNAC thread is extremely relevant.  Discussion, banter, digs, proud supporter's of their respective team(s).

In this case, it so happened that Glenn (NIC) was playing LaVille (HNAC) this particular week.

Both threads alive and well!

from_the_sidelines007

Your right, I will take my ball and go home where I belong!  Thanks for the reminder 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

that game should of been at least 28-7.

They weren't scoring anymore which they didn't in the second half. Besides the 1 obvious pass interference on the Falcons. Laville had 0(?)completions and the Falcons Saftey came done hard and snagged one with one hand in the 2nd series? Glad they stuck to running the ball #10 was getting mauled for 6-8 yard loses when he dropped back.  Hats off to Laville though.  On to week 8...

1 hour ago, TurfToe said:

They weren't scoring anymore which they didn't in the second half. Besides the 1 obvious pass interference on the Falcons. Laville had 0(?)completions and the Falcons Saftey came done hard and snagged one with one hand in the 2nd series? Glad they stuck to running the ball #10 was getting mauled for 6-8 yard loses when he dropped back.  Hats off to Laville though.  On to week 8...

So that little horrible conference known as HNAC who plays no one is 2-0 vs Glenn this year.   Maybe Glenn should stick to playing NIC teams so they can get some wins.  

• Thanks 2