• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 7

On 9/30/2019 at 8:23 AM, Tanka Jahari said:

Fountain Central at South Vermillion

Covington at Attica

Riverton Parke at North Central

Parke Heritage at North Vermillion

Sheridan at Seeger

Christmas came early in Northern Vermillion county this weekend. Fall weather is upon us, hill climb weekend has arrived, and the wolf’s come into town to face the Defending conference champs in a classic showdown between two top 10 teams in the class of 1A. This is what it’s all about, the atmosphere will be electric. I’ve been waiting all season for this one, will Moore finally get his chance to knock Crabtree off? I don’t think so, the falcons have a pretty solid squad, as does Parke Heritage the difference in this game, will be defense and in this matchup I’ll take NV’s Defense do to the fact of Parke Heritage being one dimensional  on the offensive side of the ball. Win or lose this will be a nice little preview game for sectionals. 

NV 35 PH 28

1 hour ago, Wabash River said:

Christmas came early in Northern Vermillion county this weekend. Fall weather is upon us, hill climb weekend has arrived, and the wolf’s come into town to face the Defending conference champs in a classic showdown between two top 10 teams in the class of 1A. This is what it’s all about, the atmosphere will be electric. I’ve been waiting all season for this one, will Moore finally get his chance to knock Crabtree off? I don’t think so, the falcons have a pretty solid squad, as does Parke Heritage the difference in this game, will be defense and in this matchup I’ll take NV’s Defense do to the fact of Parke Heritage being one dimensional  on the offensive side of the ball. Win or lose this will be a nice little preview game for sectionals. 

NV 35 PH 28

One dimensional?  The Wolfs have a running back that ranks 3rd in rushing yards in the WRC.  I’m guessing the juggernaut Wolfs will make their statement tonight.

1 hour ago, wrcsage said:

One dimensional?  The Wolfs have a running back that ranks 3rd in rushing yards in the WRC.  I’m guessing the juggernaut Wolfs will make their statement tonight.

Party at Gibson, bring your cowbells!

Rumors that I've heard just today about tonight's big game. 

1. Parke Heritage Wolfs fans are caravanning to the game tonight?

2. North Vermillion will be playing Narcocorridos for pregame warm-up music? 

What is the WRC coming to?????

Brian Moore doesn't shower. He only takes blood baths. 

10 minutes ago, Wabash River said:

21-8 nv 1:23 left in the 2nd👀

North Vermillion already scored 21 in less than one half? I had heard that Parke Heritage was doing good this year so that is unexpected. That is 1 more point than North Vermillion scored in the whole game against Linton.

• Like 1