Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 7

39 minutes ago, Wabash River said:

42-36 nv final 

Never mind whether the juggernaut Wolfs can beat the Linton Miners in a hypothetical game that won’t happen...what did the computer gurus say about the Falcons chances tonight?

Crabtree 6   Moore 0.    He has lost 47 games in 22 years as a coach, and 6 have been to NV.  Unreal.  In all seriousness, I'm sure PH hopes they get another crack in the sectional.  Sounds as though they had their opportunities.

• Like 1

Just now, Mechanic24 said:

The atmosphere was awesome. I will tell you PH is good but they far from being in the same sentence with Linton.

North Vermillion is pretty dam good too. 

I can imagine how awesome the atmosphere there was. Thanks 

Great football game. PH  shot their self in the foot many times in the  first half. Should of had 2 maybe 3 more touchdown in the half. Not taking anything away from NV so don’t start jumping all over me. Seemed like PH could move the ball at will, just didn’t finish. 

Defense made some adjustments at half that helped. I think sectionals will come down to who is healthy.

Also the only person you is saying PH can compete with Linton is the person who likes to troll. He will continue to do so as long as everyone feeds into it. 

Great game. Now get ready for next week! 

12 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Great football game. PH  shot their self in the foot many times in the  first half. Should of had 2 maybe 3 more touchdown in the half. Not taking anything away from NV so don’t start jumping all over me. Seemed like PH could move the ball at will, just didn’t finish. 

Defense made some adjustments at half that helped. I think sectionals will come down to who is healthy.

Also the only person you is saying PH can compete with Linton is the person who likes to troll. He will continue to do so as long as everyone feeds into it. 

Great game. Now get ready for next week! 

Both teams had to make adjustments. Ph had the passing game down for sure. Quarterback for PH is a beast..complete package. If PH and NV meet agian I'm sure it will be another great game with a shuttle bus to bring fans from parking lots to the game.

The only bad thing in the NV PH game was when 33 from PH was penalized for a helmet to helmet hit and he celebrated. Then his teammates and the fans on PH side cheered him on. He should have been ejected.

Otherwise it was quite the chess match between coaches and an excellent game between two great teams.

• Like 2

Not going to get into argument on here, but I will say the play was on the opposite side of the field from our stands. It looked like the ball was loose. The fans where cheering because of a good hit and thought there was a chance to have the ball. I can tell you from the top row you could not tell there was a helmet to helmet hit. (Not saying ther wasn’t) but there were players between us and the play blocking most of the view. So no one was cheering because of a potentially dangerous hit. I’m sure the coaching staff will watch tape and if in fact the player did celebrate what was a deliberate head to head hit. They will address it. Like I would assume the NV coaching staff would. 

21 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Not going to get into argument on here, but I will say the play was on the opposite side of the field from our stands. It looked like the ball was loose. The fans where cheering because of a good hit and thought there was a chance to have the ball. I can tell you from the top row you could not tell there was a helmet to helmet hit. (Not saying ther wasn’t) but there were players between us and the play blocking most of the view. So no one was cheering because of a potentially dangerous hit. I’m sure the coaching staff will watch tape and if in fact the player did celebrate what was a deliberate head to head hit. They will address it. Like I would assume the NV coaching staff would. 

Ball never came loose during said play, Reynolds turned up field and got hit helmet to helmet ball never juggled or anything. Couldnt agree more with Madrussian. Wouldve been an ejection in the next level

44 minutes ago, Woody_Hayes said:

What. A. Game. I continue to be impressed with Parke Heritage. They played their tails off tonight. It was everything North Vermillion could do to pull out a win. Just an awesome night of football.

Legend. What a game!

Edited by Cornholio

10 hours ago, WrcChamp said:

Ball never came loose during said play, Reynolds turned up field and got hit helmet to helmet ball never juggled or anything. Couldnt agree more with Madrussian. Wouldve been an ejection in the next level

You’re wrong.

Just watched the film on my sons Hudl account on is iPad. Ball was caught and then dropped and picked up by Reynolds, 33 made an attempt to make the tackle and Reynolds dropped to take the hit and it was helmet to helmet. Wasn’t intentional   Like I said there was no celebrating a potential dirty hit on our side. 

Wolves had ball inside 10 yard line 6 times and didn’t score. 4 turnover on down and 2 called back for penalties, not being set and a hold. Can’t run the ball down there we can’t beat good teams. 

Wolves give up 6 huge plays on defense that lead to scores. 

The facons know how to win in the crunch. Wolves needed 5 yards for a first down and games over but can’t do it. 

Anthony Wood is done for year with broken collarbone. 

Best game I’ve seen in 10 years. Worth the price of admissions.  Hopefully the 2 can meet again. 

53 minutes ago, Reb08 said:

I will tell you one thing that NV sucks at.......UPLOADING THEIR GAME FILM.   TRUST ME ON THIS.  HAS BEEN A WEAKNESS FOR YEARS.

Ouch Reb, but you’re not wrong lol. The latest issue seems to be the school’s WiFi. The film is up now.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, Warriorfan said:

Well in the game of football I will concede anything is possible on any given night or afternoon, but Seeger's wins came from 2- 0fer teams and 2- from teams whose two wins were against 0fer teams. I just don't think Seeger has what it takes to beat Sheridan unless you are telling me they are beat up to the point they are playing seconds at several key positions.

Seeger 49 Sheridan 7