Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Referee shortage

18 hours ago, Hornetcoach said:

I am well aware that this is a troll situation.  However, just because there are not a high number of students in your school, doesn't mean you should not have the opportunity to learn the endless amounts of life lessons taught through the greatest game ever created.  If you're learning the important life lessons such as accountability, responsibility, work-ethic, teamwork, and discipline, the brand of football you're putting on the field is secondary to these ever so important lessons.  If these lessons are taught and followed through with, the wins and losses take care of themselves and society is better because of it because many of these young men are not taught these lessons anywhere else.  Just one man's humble opinion.

Baseball is the greatest game ever created.  

On 10/2/2019 at 11:53 AM, Rodney said:

And it isnt a dumb crusade, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to get rid of 1a

Ok, let's just say we get rid of the 1A football playing schools...then the current 2A schools will become 1A schools and the current 3A schools become 2A....  Soon in Rodney's opinion there will be no football played in the state of Indiana.  This sounds like a round ball guy that wants all of the attention on his sport!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

21 hours ago, Rodney said:

Judt because you do not like what you hear doesnt make something incorrect.

1a football has got to go.

Selective contraction is the appropriate method to eliminate the 1A bottom feeders.

No need to blitz the entire class.  Get real my friend.  

22 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Muda69

• 1000 Post Club
  •  
  • Muda69
  • 2,055 posts

Shouldn't there be a (2) behind that 1,000?  ... for the second time it's been artificially manipulated?

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Too much standing around scratching. 

Actually it's scratching and standing around ... gotta have your priorities.

26 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Shouldn't there be a (2) behind that 1,000?  ... for the second time it's been artificially manipulated?

nah, I have a fun game I am playing see how far and how soon it drops back down...... 1000 is a good starting point.   I am in the Muda Fan Club, doesn't mean I agree with items he talks about all the time, but sure respect his place in our community.