Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

33 Years ago today, perhaps the greatest explanation of all time!

This is no lie, it actually happened to me this week. There was a flag after a tackle on the other sideline. I was on the opposite wing. I went in and got the info from the R, #XX was giving him the business after the tackle. I told the coach what I was told and he said, and I quote "what does that mean"? I said you know giving him the business and he reiterated I don't know what that means. I said coach I'm going to have to ask you to turn over your man card at this time. 

• Haha 1

Referee to the clock operator at a Twin Lakes JV game last Monday night. The officials arms had to be tired by the end of the night. The entire game was like that.  I hope it was a student, because an adult could not have been that bad. Twin Lakes scored to tie it with 2 seconds on the clock. The play 2 plays previous ended with 5.6 seconds on the clock. The next play began with 10 seconds on the clock. Then the scoring play began with 2 seconds. Then Twin Lakes 'won' in overtime. 

Image result for referee down vote gif

16 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Referee to the clock operator at a Twin Lakes JV game last Monday night. The officials arms had to be tired by the end of the night. The entire game was like that.  I hope it was a student, because an adult could not have been that bad. Twin Lakes scored to tie it with 2 seconds on the clock. The play 2 plays previous ended with 5.6 seconds on the clock. The next play began with 10 seconds on the clock. Then the scoring play began with 2 seconds. Then Twin Lakes 'won' in overtime. 

Image result for referee down vote gif

Be careful what you say, Coach Nowlin will start thinking EVERY home team has an advantage.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Major said:

Be careful what you say, Coach Nowlin will start thinking EVERY home team has an advantage.

Only the ones with sprinkler systems. 😄

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, Major said:

Nah just the obvious one  :classic_laugh:

21 hours ago, Major said:

I know another “Pit” where he thinks the home team has an advantage. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:44 AM, foxbat said:

Only the ones with sprinkler systems. 😄

Be Nice you 2 !!!!