Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #8

1 hour ago, TigerLife said:

I may of been fishing with the "inexcusable" part, but the other point is 100% right. 

Both Diet Coke and Will Ferrell and then Diet Coke again,  had the same talent that "You Know Who" had and never made it past regional. 

TL....Move on....or you will end up in one on one with "Z".

Would love to hear from the Casketville Crew about their battle with Foghorn this week. A win could send them confidently into the 2nd season. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:05 AM, KFI said:

KFI needs to get back to the Double Wing. When Coach Rand has that Wing clicking, those Knights are hard to stop. 

I'm sure that's part of the plan this week....not so sure it would work out.  Stewy would love a ground and pound game...if they can stay close.....???

10 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Z's ban holding firm like Stalingrad...... 

MAN. Been out of state for a few days in the old home of Michael Jordan... what number was he again @Coffin K9? I'm talking 1991 Jordan, you might be able to get that right. Can't say I'm too familiar with that number though.

Speaking of 1991. Rumor along 74 is the Dogs were in full pads this week prepping for the Wildcats. Can you believe this was 28 years ago? Dawgie was just a young pup back then... was K9 around?

By the way @troyfan whatever happened to ole' Foghorn Leghorn...? Thank you for the donation.

Hahaha...Dawgie wasn't even born then, he's still a young pup! There's one thing this old dawg knows about young pups...they always have more bark than bite! 

K9 was around for the first "Mr. Football" show in 91, and it was impressive. Didn't play against him that year, but did get to watch. Better than anything Dawgie23 has ever seen, I can guarantee you! 

Rumor has it, only an idiot would take 74 right now with all the construction.

Well looky there, what a coincidence! 

image-asset.jpeg

15 minutes ago, troyfan said:

Would love to hear from the Casketville Crew about their battle with Foghorn this week. A win could send them confidently into the 2nd season. 

I haven't missed a game this year, and those Dawgs are hanging tough. The season started really rough, but the past couple weeks have shown some encouraging signs. They lost to Stinktown by one point without their starting RB. It looked like Stinktown had some dudes out too, so hard to say how much it impacted either team. Either way, it held up to be the best game in the EIAC.

Their #2 RB went down in the Hondaburg game, but they still managed to be playing for a chance to win the game in the final minutes. Hopefully they are calling in a witch doctor to get those Dawgs healthy before it really counts. 

I think the Dawgs will get the much needed W this week. Homecoming will be in the air, and I heard the powder puff teams are looking good which is always a good sign. 

I never predict scores, but Dawgs over Chicken Cats this week in a close one. 

• Like 1

I think the only coincidence is that you're wrong again, a few times here.

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

Hahaha...Dawgie wasn't even born then, he's still a young pup! There's one thing this old dawg knows about young pups...they always have more bark than bite! 

K9 was around for the first "Mr. Football" show in 91, and it was impressive. Didn't play against him that year, but did get to watch. Better than anything Dawgie23 has ever seen, I can guarantee you! 

Rumor has it, only an idiot would take 74 right now with all the construction.

Well looky there, what a coincidence! 

Untitled.png

#Free_Z

Anyone comment on the SD-Rushville game?  Did RB pull out the Double Wing to put up 40?  How is QB1?  Did he play?  

Congratulations to WG and the JoJo’s on the win against the improving Bulldogs.  

Red and Black...well, you know.  27829241-6997-4BCD-8647-D0DA9A9BD9F0.gif.af2576e9d3f2dedce5bc1ad98d4553f8.gif

And the STC over Connersville?

I saw the clown climbing down the stairs to Connie’s so I’m sure he was happy!

20D3DA7C-2EE9-41CC-8E0F-A69344E568C5.gif.78761ce3484bb2c488b603dd2be586db.gif

2 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Stinky stink stink 1, 2, 3... if only #FREE_Z gave $5 each. 

There's a rumor Z is only $25 away!

How about DAWG will donate $1 per TIGER point scored on KFI this week?

that will cover...and leave a surplus.

Dirtyburg Tigre will drop at least 35