Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 8

6 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Wolves roster is dwindling down. Here’s a Facebook post north vermillion can share on their Facebook instead of questioning why we wouldn’t play them. Didn’t you beat us by 2 in the jv game? We were scared to play after the beating Friday and the JV game earlier in year probably! 

-2 JV players with broken legs vs Covington JV, both required surgery via Facebook parents page last week.

-2 more players vs Sheridan JV, one concussion and 1 ankle sprain, neither have returned.

-1 player down still with broken ribs.

thats 5 JV players out.

varsity injuries 

-Christian young-calf strain out for this week.

-Max sliz-taken off in a stretcher with. broken back hasn’t played in 6 weeks.

-Jentre Jeffers-broken ankle- hasn’t played all season.

-Caleb price-broken arm, surgery last week, done for year. 

-Anthony wood-collarbone, done for year, surgery yesterday. 

-will sauter-concussion, hasn’t played in weeks. 

-Quentin Hanks-High ankle sprain, won’t play this week. 

-Wittenmyer-down with concussion #2 on year. 

-Mike Tidwell-played first game Friday vs Falcons all season after shoulder injury.

thats 5 JV kids down and 7(potentially 8 ) varsity starters down this week vs the panthers. 

To start the season, we were mostly 1 way players except a few exceptions. 

We played Sheridan last week with 15 kids. 2, possibly 3 of them will be starting Friday vs the panthers. 

Sir, I would like to make a donation of milk to the Parke Heritage football program since clearly, they have a calcium deficiency / bone density problem, as long as goat milk isn't a problem. My friend RedwoodCowTippers has a herd, branded Redwood Alpines, and I know he'll cut me a sweet deal on their milk. 

When and where can I deliver the milk for the Parke Heritage Wolfs football team?

I must say that the Gridiron Digest never disappoints.   You have to think there is a good chance that PH & NV will play each other again in the sectional.  No guarantees, because injuries can play a major factor.  If you are a PH fan, you have to like your chances next year, if you don't be the Falcons in the sectional this year, which could certainly happen.   I don't think anyone can dispute that they will have the upper hand next year.   

I will say that PH is a handful on offense.   It's a good thing for everyone that they aren't quite so lethal on defense. 

20 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Aren’t there laws in place that prohibit the public posting of HS kids’ injuries?  That is an awful lot of inside intel there!

Talking about broken bones and ankle sprains is inappropriate? When you see training staffs working on kids (more trainers than on an nfl sideline) ankles and kids in wheelchairs and crutches at a game with 1500 people I’m not sure that’s inside intel. Lol 

Like I said it may not be 100% accurate but I judge my injury report on what the boys tell me. 

If injury reports aren’t allowed let me know and I’ll have Nowlins delete post!

tanka, milk can be donated to PHHS between 8-3. I’ve never seen so many broken bones

25 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Aren’t there laws in place that prohibit the public posting of HS kids’ injuries?  That is an awful lot of inside intel there!

Talking about broken bones and ankle sprains is inappropriate? When you see training staffs working on kids (more trainers than on an nfl sideline) ankles and kids in wheelchairs and crutches at a game with 1500 people I’m not sure that’s inside intel. Lol 

Like I said it may not be 100% accurate but I judge my injury report on what the boys tell me. 

If injury reports aren’t allowed let me know and I’ll have Nowlins delete post!

tanka, milk can be donated to PHHS between 8-3. I’ve never seen so many broken bones. 

If NV and PH meet again, PH will have to be at full strength to slow down the NV running attack. I’m not very confident they can! 

Brian Moore once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Brian Moore won by 5.

How many years does Herb have left in his coaching career? The folks at Seeger should build a statue of him for the way he's turned their football program around.

• Haha 1

North Vermillion at Fountain Central- NV is too strong in this one. FC is struggling right now. Not much else to say about this game. Falcons win going away 42-14

South Vermillion at Seeger- Interesting match up. The resident 2As vie for WRC big school bragging rights. Possible sectional match up too?  SV needs another conference win. However, so does Seeger. The Fighting Herbs pull out the squeaker over the Fighting Visors because they know how to run the ball 35-28

Tri-County at Covington- Trojans seem to be enjoying their second half surge into the wins column. Honestly, could the first half of their schedule be tougher? Big win for them last week. You need to be playing your best ball at the end of the season. Trojans win three in a row 35-12

Riverton Parke at Parke Heritage- On paper this is a no brainer. PH should score easy and win easy against RP. Fortunately, games are not played on paper. That would be pretty boring to watch. Can the Wolfs (You’re Welcome) recover from last week’s let down? Meanwhile, the Panthers have scored 40+ in back to back games. And this might be our first rainy Friday night. Upset Special and a Parke County classic! RP 29-28

Attica at North Central Farmersburg- This game may be closer than most people think. The T-Birds have some guys that can be dangerous in the open field. And what the heck happened to Attica against Covington? It shouldn’t be, but this game will be a barn burner until the Red Ramblers get some stops. Attica picks up another road win 49-35

Just my two cents worth...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Sir, I would like to make a donation of milk to the Parke Heritage football program since clearly, they have a calcium deficiency / bone density problem, as long as goat milk isn't a problem. My friend RedwoodCowTippers has a herd, branded Redwood Alpines, and I know he'll cut me a sweet deal on their milk. 

I'm already supplying Rockville for their cat population to take care of their rodent and stray dog problem , I'm sure I can sneak a tanker full in there. The Patriots might be a little peed off though, their secret weapon during their win streak has been the delicious and nutrient-laced milk from my alpines.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:28 AM, Tanka Jahari said:

When and where can I deliver the milk for the Parke Heritage Wolfs football team?

Come on Tankas. There’s only one choice for milk for bones and bigger/stronger reproductive organs. It’s Woofs milf. I get mine straight from the test. I swear to God I do 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, Mechanic24 said:

Ok so your most likely going to win this friday night against RP.... why would you score 70 on them? Are you all trying to beat Pioneers top scoring team record from last year? Why not after 35 you put in the ones that didnt get to play last friday? Dont know why a coach would want to score 70 on a team you know you can beat!  I'm sure Ctabtree has enough respect for other coaches and teams that he would and will not run the scores up just to boost his ego... so many games NV could have put up 60+ points but wants to get the JV in for playing time. Just dont know why a coach with such respect would think a large point speed on a less dominant team is justifiable. No points are proven when you tun score up on a lesser opponent.

Last years 1A state game is a great example Not saying NV was a lesser opponent...NV faught hard to get to that state game. A great Pioneer team scored 60 on a good NV team and I dont know what their coach was thinking... they had the starters in the whole game...what to get back at NV for the lose in 14 or just to set a state game record? But to run a score up like that was just not justifiable. 

Pioneer does that to everyone. 

Their DC was tryin to break the state record for most shut outs in a year and fewest points given up. 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:34 AM, Oldbleacherfan said:

Wolves roster is dwindling down. Here’s a Facebook post north vermillion can share on their Facebook instead of questioning why we wouldn’t play them. Didn’t you beat us by 2? We were scared to play after the beating Friday and the JV game earlier in year probably! 

-2 JV players with broken legs vs Covington JV, both required surgery via Facebook parents page last week.

-2 more players vs Sheridan JV, one concussion and 1 ankle sprain, neither have returned.

-1 player down still with broken ribs.

thats 5 JV players out.

varsity injuries 

-Christian young-calf strain out for this week.

-Max sliz-taken off in a stretcher with. broken back hasn’t played in 6 weeks.

-Jentre Jeffers-broken ankle- hasn’t played all season.

-Caleb price-broken arm, surgery last week, done for year. 

-Anthony wood-collarbone, done for year, surgery yesterday. 

-will sauter-concussion, hasn’t played in weeks. 

-Quentin Hanks-High ankle sprain, won’t play this week. 

-Wittenmyer-down with concussion #2 on year. 

-Mike Tidwell-played first game Friday vs Falcons all season after shoulder injury.

thats 5 JV kids down and 7(potentially 8 ) varsity starters down this week vs the panthers. 

To start the season, we were mostly 1 way players except a few exceptions. 

We played Sheridan last week with 15 kids. 2, possibly 3 of them will be starting Friday vs the panthers. 

How many kids off this list return next year?

2 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Pioneer does that to everyone. 

Their DC was tryin to break the state record for most shut outs in a year and fewest points given up. 

How many kids off this list return next year?

Everyone except sauter, sliz, and young. 

Young and sliz are back surprisingly. 

5 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Woody Hayes is colts coach of the week for his win over the wolves! Congrats woody. 

Lets all pray for another PH NV BATTLE in the sectional finals . 

Whats RP do on offense? I thought they ran it every down but seems they throw it a little now

EGcHhDbXkAErvk1.jpg

On 10/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, MamaSaid said:

Wolfs shred the Pantherz

- How effective is the Wolf Offense without Anthony Wood? Obviously there are still some very talented play makers on the field, but when you line up 3 stud receivers and 1 mediocre, compared to 4 stud receivers, it certainly makes for an easier job on any defense

- Regardless of the Wolf's depth at WR, they will get back on track this week with a dominant win over RP. PH by 6 scores. Senior Night for PH?

Mama Says

After gathering some very interesting information from a credible source, the outcome of the Wolfs vs Pantherz game could be decided on whether or not they play on Friday or Saturday. 

While mama hasn't made up her mind who she likes more in a rain game, I am going to pick the Wolfs in a one possession ball game.  Surely a Hall of Famer can figure out how to run the football.  And don't call me Shirley!

Mama Says SO!

Edited by MamaSaid