Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 8

48 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

With the weather condition today do you see any teams being hurt or helped with the sloppy fields? 

RP defense will benefit from this rain.. dont see PH throwing the ball to much in this unless RP stops the run. Still think PH will win but by how much

NV will most likely take it to 35 and put JV in to avoid injuries to starters. NV dont always play the best in the rain on other fields... but what team really do play good in the rain?

If FC can control the run they may stay in this game a bit longer the anticipated but NV comes out on top.

SV may take this one from Seeger but Seeger is coming on strong in second half of regular season. Fight of the 2A WRC teams. Pray for a healthy outcome.

Covington will win this one on the ground with Brown.. 

All in all I dont see a lot of passing tonight.. i see more twisted ankles and injuries coming out of week 8 unless this rain dies out before pregame warmups. 

Good luck to all teams and prayers to all to come out injury free

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mechanic24 said:

RP defense will benefit from this rain.. dont see PH throwing the ball to much in this unless RP stops the run. Still think PH will win but by how much

NV will most likely take it to 35 and put JV in to avoid injuries to starters. NV dont always play the best in the rain on other fields... but what team really do play good in the rain?

If FC can control the run they may stay in this game a bit longer the anticipated but NV comes out on top.

SV may take this one from Seeger but Seeger is coming on strong in second half of regular season. Fight of the 2A WRC teams. Pray for a healthy outcome.

Covington will win this one on the ground with Brown.. 

All in all I dont see a lot of passing tonight.. i see more twisted ankles and injuries coming out of week 8 unless this rain dies out before pregame warmups. 

Good luck to all teams and prayers to all to come out injury free

I agree with your conclusion: whoever has the better running game will definitely benefit this evening. Pray for no injuries

40 minutes ago, Woody_Hayes said:

Yep, looks like we’re getting wet tonight! Let’s just hope it’s rain only and no lightning so we don’t have to delay/postpone.

If I'm getting wet tonight it's because I'm taking my family on another weekend vacation to Great Wolfs Lodge. We can't get enough of the place. 

On a side note, does anyone know if Brian Moore or Herb King have a personal towel assistant for nights like tonight? I would be honored to serve in such capacity for either of them

3 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

If I'm getting wet tonight it's because I'm taking my family on another weekend vacation to Great Wolfs Lodge. We can't get enough of the place. 

On a side note, does anyone know if Brian Moore or Herb King have a personal towel assistant for nights like tonight? I would be honored to serve in such capacity for either of them

No they each have a pair of Wolves that run the sideline and carry their towels and water bottles for them. They are a very reliable and intelligent animal, and in some cases can be taught to spell as well.