Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tanka Jahari

WRC Week 8

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

It should say TEAT

So the 'milfs' wasn't an autocorrect either? Who's phone autocorrects 'milk' to 'milf'? Oh, Donnie Baker's does........

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Tanka , can I assume you haven’t seen many games in person?

But when he does, he stays at Wolfs Motor Court.

 

wolfmo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

So the 'milfs' wasn't an autocorrect either? Who's phone autocorrects 'milk' to 'milf'? Oh, Donnie Baker's does........

He swears to god it does...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North Vermillion at Fountain Central

North Vermillion gets a break this week after the battle in Cayuga last friday

NV 42 FC 0

South Vermillion at Seeger

Hopefully the patriots can keep the ball rolling after the impressive win over sheridan last week.

Seeger 35 SV 21

Tri-County at Covington

Brown and the men of troy are too much for the cavaliers 

Covington 28 Tri County 7

Riverton Parke at Parke Heritage

Hearing how the panthers did the kid from south vermillion dirty, I have to agree with a few others on here and hope Moore and the wolfs blank them

Parke Heritage 56 RP 0

Attica at North Central Farmersburg

Attica looking for redemption after what most would call an upset last week

Attica 28 NC 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Congrats Woody! What kind of pizza  you like?

All of it Donnie. I like all of the pizza.

13 hours ago, Warfalcon2012 said:

Overpass..

Their thin crust has a subtle hint of smokiness that comes through just right.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woody_Hayes said:

Their thin crust has a subtle hint of smokiness that comes through just right.

Mama Says He's not wrong! 

Thin Crust Pepperoni Sausage form Overpass is where it's at

 

Mama Says SO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I’ve been running around the WRC all fall watching volleyball I feel properly prepared to release my WRC Pizza King ranking.

1. Attica 2. West Lebanon 3. Rockville 4. Veedersburg

There really is no bad Pizza King

For my pizza fans, next time you’re in the Indianapolis/Lafayette/Muncie area find a Greek’s Pizza establishment and order a Greek’s Special. My favorite pizza out their right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Woody_Hayes said:

Since I’ve been running around the WRC all fall watching volleyball I feel properly prepared to release my WRC Pizza King ranking.

1. Attica 2. West Lebanon 3. Rockville 4. Veedersburg

There really is no bad Pizza King

For my pizza fans, next time you’re in the Indianapolis/Lafayette/Muncie area find a Greek’s Pizza establishment and order a Greek’s Special. My favorite pizza out their right now.

Is there a Greeks in Lafayette’s? I’ve been known to travel that direction on occasion. Anyone remember Greeks in Attica and Covington?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Is there a Greeks in Lafayette’s? I’ve been known to travel that direction on occasion. Anyone remember Greeks in Attica and Covington?

There is one in West Lafayette at sagamore pkwy(US 52) and salisbury st just behind the CVS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bison04 said:

There is one in West Lafayette at sagamore pkwy(US 52) and salisbury st just behind the CVS

That’s the one. There and Lebanon are the closest two for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Muncie.  That's where the best Greek's is.  Period.

Fact. Muncie is the first place I had it a while back. I’ve visited three other locations and Muncie ranks first.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

I heard JMV talk about one in Anderson 

Must be nice, but it's not in Muncie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NV 50, FC 0.     Tough finishing schedule this year for the Mustangs.

 

Seeger 30, SV 22.    In Herb we trust.

 

Covington 35, TC 7.   Trojans going into the sectional on a streak.

 

PH 65, RP 0.   Whoever the poster is that predicted this game a 1 point/score game...I want some of what you’re having times 2!  This game will be over before the RP bus rolls in to Rockville.   Wolfs will be on a mission and the Panthers haven’t exactly beaten a real team.

 

Attica 50, NC 0.   Poor T-birds get the brunt of Ramblers coming off of a loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FCFAN1990 said:

Here

 

1 hour ago, MamaSaid said:

Mama Says

Any Azzip fans on the GID?

 

 

Listen... any pizza establishment that uses CHEESE SLICES, should be in no ones top picks. I was shocked when Azzip gave me cheese slices.  Blaze pizza is 10x better than Azipp, plus they have ovolini. Best pizza in the country NYC Rays pizza ( the original), Cincinnati LaRosas, Yonkers Pizza barn...in well, yonkers.

As far as local, blue and gold was once the best, but along the same line as FC football,  oh how the mighty have fallen. Now I stick with pizza king!! At Pallucis i skip the pizza and get the lasagna. On to the important stuff...

North Vermillion at Fountain Central 42-0 (coulod 

South Vermillion at Seeger 35-14

Tri-County at Covington 28-13

Riverton Parke at Parke Heritage 62-7

Attica at North Central Farmersburg 33-7

Also, will a lineman ever get a "handsome plaque" from the Covington radio guys? You can't  argue Reynolds performance last week, he deserved it. But, I think NV's Gage Woodard deserved it several times in the last few years and i don't think it ever happened.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, MamaSaid said:

Mama Says, 

 

NV rolls over FC.  

 - NV is too well coached to let the conference championship slip from their talons.  On another note, in a proud football school like Fountain Central, what are the chances of Hall having his job next year?  Has FC ever has on 0-10 season? As far back as I could see on John Harrell it looked like they'd at least pulled out 2 wins a year.  Falcons by 5 scores, running clock to start the second half

South Vermillion over Seeger

 - SV has played some good ball games this year and their roster is still talented enough to win without Joey Shew. I had heard some rumors that Garzollini might be injured? Anyone have anything solid on that? That would drastically decide the outcome of this game.  I'll take the mildcats over Mel Gibson by a score

Covington over Tri

 - Men of Troy have to be firing on all cylinders after a win over the Ramblers. I'd expect them to take an early lead with a running clock in the 2nd half. 

Wolfs shred the Pantherz

 - How effective is the Wolf Offense without Anthony Wood? Obviously there are still some very talented play makers on the field, but when you line up 3 stud receivers and 1 mediocre, compared to 4 stud receivers, it certainly makes for an easier job on any defense

 - Regardless of the Wolf's depth at WR, they will get back on track this week with a dominant win over RP. PH by 6 scores. Senior Night for PH?

Attica dominates the Thunderbirds

 - What the heck is a Rambler? Whatever it is... it will be incredibly dominate in Farmersburg on Friday.  After a narrow loss to the Men of Troy, they will come out hot and outplay the Thunderchickens in every facet of the game.  Attica by whatever they want

Fountain Central had a 1-8-1 season in 1970.  The coach was not fired then.  I'm not sure how things would go these days.  Next year should be better for Mustangs regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, MamaSaid said:

Mama Says, 

 

NV rolls over FC.  

 - NV is too well coached to let the conference championship slip from their talons.  On another note, in a proud football school like Fountain Central, what are the chances of Hall having his job next year?  Has FC ever has on 0-10 season? As far back as I could see on John Harrell it looked like they'd at least pulled out 2 wins a year.  Falcons by 5 scores, running clock to start the second half

South Vermillion over Seeger

 - SV has played some good ball games this year and their roster is still talented enough to win without Joey Shew. I had heard some rumors that Garzollini might be injured? Anyone have anything solid on that? That would drastically decide the outcome of this game.  I'll take the mildcats over Mel Gibson by a score

Covington over Tri

 - Men of Troy have to be firing on all cylinders after a win over the Ramblers. I'd expect them to take an early lead with a running clock in the 2nd half. 

Wolfs shred the Pantherz

 - How effective is the Wolf Offense without Anthony Wood? Obviously there are still some very talented play makers on the field, but when you line up 3 stud receivers and 1 mediocre, compared to 4 stud receivers, it certainly makes for an easier job on any defense

 - Regardless of the Wolf's depth at WR, they will get back on track this week with a dominant win over RP. PH by 6 scores. Senior Night for PH?

Attica dominates the Thunderbirds

 - What the heck is a Rambler? Whatever it is... it will be incredibly dominate in Farmersburg on Friday.  After a narrow loss to the Men of Troy, they will come out hot and outplay the Thunderchickens in every facet of the game.  Attica by whatever they want

Fountain Central had a 1-8-1 season in 1970.  The coach was not fired then.  I'm not sure how things would go these days.  Next year should be better for Mustangs regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 10:14 AM, Oldbleacherfan said:

The Indy Star reported Austin petrillo’s knee injury in a story and they have 750k subscribers lol

Petrillo was dressed in gorilla suit running all over the gym at a volleyball game this week. He’s hurt? Looked as fast as ever to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ben Mussolini said:

Fountain Central had a 1-8-1 season in 1970.  The coach was not fired then.  I'm not sure how things would go these days.  Next year should be better for Mustangs regardless.

Why on God’s green Earth weren’t they contracted?!?

 

i demand an investigation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Why on God’s green Earth weren’t they contracted?!?

 

i demand an investigation!

5 years later they went 10-1 back to back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

5 years later they went 10-1 back to back 

Exactly.  Tell that to the Contraction Overlord.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ben Mussolini said:

Fountain Central had a 1-8-1 season in 1970.  The coach was not fired then.  I'm not sure how things would go these days.  Next year should be better for Mustangs regardless.

I see what you did there, Il Duce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...