Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cathedral at Brebeuf Jesuit

4 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

Unfortunately, thanks to our maligned, self serving Archbishop, both schools have been dealing with the fallout of his actions for more than 24 months now. Though we would all like to joke about it, it has pretty much shredded the local Catholic community between the schools (and across the entire Indy Archdiocese). Brebeuf will be entangled with the Vatican for months to come as they search to usurp the Indy Archdiocean scourge with the Jesuits as their advocate. Cathedral will be entangled as a key witness in a major federal discrimination suit that will go to the highest levels of the US federal courts. 

As for the game, the 2017 upset was Brebeuf’s greatest win ever in my opinion. A perfectly coached game by Coach Roessler had 3 huge punts pinning the Irish inside our own 10 yard line 3 times. Another bold 4th and 2 call from Brebeuf’s own 40 for a TD was game breaker. I hope the boys all remember that game. If so, the Irish should win big. 

I know that my son is not overlooking this one.  He's had this one circled on the calendar since the schedule came out.

12 hours ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

In the team email yesterday they said there will not be a Touchdown Club Tailgate at Brebeuf for whatever reason.  So make sure you eat before arriving, no food at this one.

Thanks for that information.  There's not much parking at Brebeuf so there's probably not enough room for our entourage.

• Like 1

It was wet, windy and cold tonight and Cathedral persevered 21-7 over Brebeuf Jesuit with two late TD's.  Believe me it was miserable in the stands tonight, and equally as bad on the field.  It was hard for the players to hold onto the ball.  The weather forecast called for rain ending about 7 or 8PM but it rained most of this game,  sometimes as hard as it rained all day.  The swirling wind was blustery too.

More on this one when my fingers thaw.