Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC week 8

11 hours ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Looks like everyone lived up to their expectations by blowing out opponents except for the Lancers, scoring 17 points in final period.  

A dub is a dub. Take it and go into next week. Weather wasnt particular great for a team like LaVille. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

A dub is a dub. Take it and go into next week. Weather wasnt particular great for a team like LaVille. 

But the weather Was the same for everyone else in the conference and they all managed to hold court and put points on the board as expected.  Underperforming offense and that’s why they will not do anything in post season.  Very disappointing to watch!   Sure, take the dub, that’s what people are concerned with but they have not improved offensively from game one, actually regressed, and that is the most discouraging part.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

But the weather Was the same for everyone else in the conference and they all managed to hold court and put points on the board as expected.  Underperforming offense and that’s why they will not do anything in post season.  Very disappointing to watch!   Sure, take the dub, that’s what people are concerned with but they have not improved offensively from game one, actually regressed, and that is the most discouraging part.

Yes but Knox played a lesser opponent, as did Winamac. Culver imo is a tad bit better then North Judson but Pioneer is Pioneer. Yeah LaVille's O is a bit vanilla but those Jays were playing on their home field and playing on Sr night. 

I didnt look to see how much LaVille was favored by but 17 point win is a win. If You thought you guys were gonna go in and beat them by 30 or 40... Might wanna pump the brakes a lil. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Coach How has made LaVille relevant and all you do is complain.  Have you offered up your credentials as to how the offense should be run?  Let the QB run the offense and get his....When Doyle is running and passing, the Lancer offense rolls.  

52 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Coach How has made LaVille relevant and all you do is complain.  Have you offered up your credentials as to how the offense should be run?  Let the QB run the offense and get his....When Doyle is running and passing, the Lancer offense rolls.  

I’m not sure who coach how is but I guarantee Coach Hostrawser doesn’t want relevant!  He wants to do something that hasn’t been done before at Laville, like play  a 15 game season.  All I’m doing is pointing out the fact that if the offense doesn’t get better, which they have always struggled against quality opponents, as they have again this season, they will not get there.  I’m sure it’s a concern of his too!  His teams are always solid defensively, it’s the other side of the ball that seems to be the issue.  This year looks to be no different.  So if that is complaining, then I’m the biggest.  By the way, you better just stick to soccer!