Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC North membership

28 minutes ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I'm hijacking this thread for a way out in left field question

Would be NIC be a better conference without the South Bend public school?  Must think of them as a unit, no individual schools

Interesting.  What do they offer toward competitive balance?

Edited by Gipper

12 hours ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

Would be NIC be a better conference without the South Bend public school?  Must think of them as a unit, no individual schools

They are going to have to close a high school.  If not then the school board is incompetent.  Would 3 high schools change anyone's mind?

On 10/8/2019 at 8:46 PM, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

The overall quality of basketball in the NIC would drop without Riley, Washington, and Adams.  Riley, Washington, with the addition of Marian have dominated the NIC.  You would be taking away 2 of the 3 best teams in the conference.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnny U said:

The overall quality of basketball in the NIC would drop without Riley, Washington, and Adams.  Riley, Washington, with the addition of Marian have dominated the NIC.  You would be taking away 2 of the 3 best teams in the conference.  

Agree... On this board we are all very centric, but every school brings something positive in a few sports. 

44 minutes ago, johnny U said:

I have to agree with you on Clay.   Their  whole athletic program should be dissolved.  DT you should get on that immediately.

Busy guy he is.  South Newton plays Lake Station nest Friday, I think his head will explode...