Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

TWD Season 10

Irishman

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I figured when she was on the radio saying that Alpha is protecting her daughter and wants to make sure she is safe, she was on to her. 

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  Please refresh this guy.  Thanks brother.

30 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  Please refresh this guy.  Thanks brother.

It was close to the end of the last episode. I forget who she was on the radio with though. I will watch after practice tonight. But I am thinking she was talking to Aaron about it. 

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Ok @DannEllenwood I am watching now. Mischonne is talking to Darryl. Asking Darryl why Alpha did not kill them at that meeting at the border......to protect Lydia. So, I am thinking that Alpha knows she really cannot attack. The rest of the whisperers will find out that Lydia is alive. 

Ahh yes. The refresher helped. 

In the Whisperers way of life, you do not go back to save the weak.

So you are definitely on to “something”.  😮

Recall back to alphas convo w beta when she flipped out and broke down that nest looking hideout. 

Man I hope the writers stick to the comics (which they appear to be). 

So much groundwork being laid. 

So hard to tell w how the writers killed off, removed, saved, etc folks. 

It’s so hard to tell if Negan is rehabilitated or just acting.......

13 hours ago, swordfish said:

Image result for eating popcorn gif

This is the four of us (me, you, IO, and Irish) at the opening night of The Rick Grimes movie. 

12 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I was somewhat surprised to see Negan put the jacket back on, is this symbolic in some way? I believe Negan has traded his black hat for a white one, but we shall see. I think Negan is playin the Whisperers. 

Yes, to answer your question IO. Glimpses of old Negan were in 1005. 

But I don’t care what anyone says, that was NOT Lucille. 

12 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

This is the four of us (me, you, IO, and Irish) at the opening night of The Rick Grimes movie.

But I don’t care what anyone says, that was NOT Lucille. 

The movie....at a theater.....yea, it literally takes the moon and stars being aligned for me to make a trip to the theater. I'm not sure this would rise to that level, but possibly. I'm sorry, I'm just too tight. 

I would guess it's not Lucille. Just out of curiosity, 50 years from now when Lucille is found in old prop storage, what do you reckon it'd fetch at auction?

40 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

The movie....at a theater.....yea, it literally takes the moon and stars being aligned for me to make a trip to the theater. I'm not sure this would rise to that level, but possibly. I'm sorry, I'm just too tight. 

I would guess it's not Lucille. Just out of curiosity, 50 years from now when Lucille is found in old prop storage, what do you reckon it'd fetch at auction?

LOL.  I do not think the movies will go to theater.  IMSC, they will be aired on AMC.

$0.  I already have the original 😉

10 hours ago, Irishman said:

I think he is there to divide that group. It is obvious that he is occupying space in Beta's head.

I didn't say which group.  😉

I’ve always stood behind the writers/show runners and understand pay comes into many decisions, but really?  Kill Carl to build up Siddiq, then that??????

I was so hoping Carol would just catch Alpha.......and beat the living dog 💩 out of her. So the previews are showing Negan volunteering to be the next spy? Interesting. 
Also saw the first commercial for the World Beyond series. So I guess that will show who had the helicopter in TWD? Since showing copters was a part of the preview? I may give it a try. I gave Fear the Walking Dead a try. I am not sure where I got off track, but I have not even been that interested in going back to see. 

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

I was so hoping Carol would just catch Alpha.......and beat the living dog 💩 out of her. So the previews are showing Negan volunteering to be the next spy? Interesting. 
Also saw the first commercial for the World Beyond series. So I guess that will show who had the helicopter in TWD? Since showing copters was a part of the preview? I may give it a try. I gave Fear the Walking Dead a try. I am not sure where I got off track, but I have not even been that interested in going back to see. 

So much storytelling and foreshadowing in this episode. One thing Angela Kang does so well. 

I would be happy to “catch you up” on Fear. It will save you a bunch of time, if you are not interested in watching/rewatching Fear. Though, season 5 of Fear is very needed to connect the dots. 

3 circles. 3 shows. 

9 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Thanks for the offer. I may take time over Christmas break to catch up. I just need to figure out where I lost track. 

You are welcome.  Fear goes at a MUCH slower pace and at times to be all over the place.

Do you have the Fear episodes dvr'ed?  If not, tbh, I am not sure where to find them.

I have wanted to rewatch seasons 1-present many times, but nothing on any of the streaming channels that I have seen.  Very limited collection on On Demand through Dish.  And I deleted the dvr'ed episodes seasons 1-3.

Are you at the point when walking characters crossed over yet?

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

I have AMC on Demand. It is on there. The last detail I can recall is the group that came to hold the people in the stadium “hostage”. And then the group leaving the stadium for good. 

Ahhh.  Season 3.  That was a neat little group.

Yeah.  If you don't feel like watching and want me to catch you up, feel free

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I threw up in my mouth a little. 

I think the storyline is lagging a bit, I fast forwarded thru most of the escape, pretty predictable. 

Completely forgot about that scene.

Think you may have to go back and watch, though I may be wrong.

I think someone's life is about to change........

Edited by Guest