1 48 Lewis Cass 73.62 53.39 101 74.22 45 73.05 49
2 49 Pioneer 73.60 37.55 193 72.26 53 73.65 48
3 111 LaVille 54.89 37.26 195 54.94 114 55.81 108
4 193 Bremen 35.95 42.61 152 33.83 203 36.16 194
5 205 Delphi 33.13 27.84 253 32.99 209 32.27 206
6 210 Rochester 32.05 35.01 213 29.75 220 32.17 208
7 234 Wabash 25.64 35.24 209 27.26 231 23.75 242
8 235 Manchester

I would agree if everyone is healthy that Pioneer vs. Cass winner should win Sectional.  I am looking forward to seeing that showdown, hopefully it will be at Cass. I will be interested to see the improvement from each team from the 1st week matchup.  I will disagree with who you pick to win it.  

• Like 1

I'll say what I said back in week 1. Pioneer has the two best athletes on the field, but they don't have the two best football players on the field. Eurit and Humphrey had big games against Pioneer week 1 and I'm predicting they will again. From what I understand, Pioneer had some guys injured week 1 that were key pieces. I don't think it will matter this time. Close game but Cass has too many weapons for Pioneer to stop.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TacklingFuel_10 said:

I'll make this bold prediction as well. Whoever does win Sectional 34 will be representing the North at LOS in November.

Don’t go counting those chickens friend.  There are some pretty good teams left in the north, that definitely could spoil your bold prediction.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, captainobvious said:

Don’t go counting those chickens friend.  There are some pretty good teams left in the north, that definitely could spoil your bold prediction.

Eastbrook, Luers, Boone Grove, Rensy and Andrean.

Edited by Scat
  • Like 2

I'd like to see Lewis Cass win just because they play a more challenging schedule and I like to see that rewarded come tournament time.  Also it's been 10 or so years since they've made noise at the state level and it's fun to see different teams get there.    

• Like 1

No I believe CASS will take the opportunity to improve on the areas they are weaker in. CASS has improved tremendously since the beginning of the season. THE LOSS AGAINST WL WAS VERY HUMBLING. I HOPE WL COMES OUT FULL FORCE BECAUSE I KNOW THE KINGS WILL. With all that being said, CASS AND THE COACHES Never look into the future. its week by week and WL isn't in their head, because that's not who they play tomorrow night. HH is the focus right now, and the KINGS are hunting for orange and white.

5 hours ago, XStar said:

I'd like to see Lewis Cass win just because they play a more challenging schedule and I like to see that rewarded come tournament time.  Also it's been 10 or so years since they've made noise at the state level and it's fun to see different teams get there.    

Gotta love the Hoosier Conference!!

3 hours ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Hasn’t Cass played WL already?

The Hoosier Conference is split into two divisions of five teams, East and West.  Each team plays the other four teams in their division and one team from the other division each year in a crossover game.  The last week of the season, the #1 East team plays the #1 team in the West Division,  the #2 East plays the #2 West and so on down the standings.  This is why WL is playing Cass twice in a three week time period.  Last week was the crossover game for the two schools. Next week, will be the game to determine the Hoosier Conference football champion between the East and West divisions.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, captainobvious said:

Pioneer playing Lewis Cass in week one of this sectional should be against the f#*@ing law!!!

Feel bad for both those senior classes. One of them is for sure going home a couple weeks early. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So now the winner of that game gets a couple breather weeks before playing what will presumably be a tough regional opponent.  Whoever wins that game will likely be thankful for that draw when they are heading into regional relatively rested off of 2 "breather" games rather than having to play someone like Rensselaer Central right on the heels of their toughest, most physical game of the year.  

• Like 2