Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

On 10/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, 99RiverRat99 said:

What does this mean? 

It means that if ifs and buts were beers and nuts we'd have a huge party. It also means that while Ol' Miss likes to play the "if" card over a conference game then EB could've done the same for a state title. It's the same thing year after year. Mississinewa bellyaches over the "if" factor while Eastbrook consistently brings home the hardware. 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:42 PM, panther10 said:

Eastbrooks O-Line better step it up if we want to make another deep run this year. If our line plays like they did on Friday we wont make it out of the sectional.

100% agree. From what I saw, standing on the Blackford side, that first half was atrocious. The Bruin fans, players, and coaches were ecstatic to be ahead at the half.

Edited by 36_Belly

On 10/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, captainobvious said:

I think that coach Funk is holding Mississinewa back.  He is just not that good of a coach and has failed to inspire and discipline a larger team and be able to use the talent there to the best of their ability.  I think that the same applies to Alexandria!  This group of athletes that the Tigers have, should be way more competitive!  It seems the basketball and baseball coaches have figured out what they have and how to translate that talent into success.

Please tell me this is a joke?? If not this is one of the craziest things i have seen on here. Funk has Mississinewa from one of the weakest CIC teams to one who competes every year. How has he not used the talent? He had a great duo in Skeens and McCoin a few years ago and used them pretty well.