Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6A Seeded Tournament via Sagarin

41 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

Good on you.

I may even teach a class one day.

Quote:  “I want to spend more time with my family.”

Translation:  “The talent pool is about to dry up and/or sanctions are forthcoming.”

Am I doing this right?

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

I may even teach a class one day.

Quote:  “I want to spend more time with my family.”

Translation:  “The talent pool is about to dry up and/or sanctions are forthcoming.”

Am I doing this right?

You’re clueless.

Go ahead and explain why you dislike BD or it’s people so much...

Mike Kirschner and his staff would never have done anything to cause sanctions.  To even say that shows how little you know about this man or his character.  He loves Ben Davis and Wayne Twp.  Kids graduated from the school and all.  Extremely involved.  Went to many sporting events during his time at BD and was a huge presence in the community.  He’s now pushing 60 and his grandkids that he wants to be with which is next to impossible at a 6A program with state and national expectations annually.  I applaud this man for putting his family first.  Stepping into MV has so much less pressure, especially when the program has little success in the past.  They also play 4A ball in an area that isn’t exactly a booming area for football.  Win win for someone with his faith and love for his family to start riding into the sunset.

Talent is washed up though, it’s a miracle they’re in first place in the lowly MIC.  Contraction of the MIC is near.

BTW, less than 400 people total tonight at Carmel for the state title rematch tonight.  Shouldn’t matter if it’s raining.  It’s packed up the road at Hamilton Heights.  Guess us Hounds and the Warriors should get rid of our programs, or maybe Hamilton Heights and Lewis Cass can join the HCC. We certainly aren’t going to do them any favors.

9 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

You’re clueless.

Go ahead and explain why you dislike BD or it’s people so much...

Mike Kirschner and his staff would never have done anything to cause sanctions.  To even say that shows how little you know about this man or his character.  He loves Ben Davis and Wayne Twp.  Kids graduated from the school and all.  Extremely involved.  Went to many sporting events during his time at BD and was a huge presence in the community.  He’s now pushing 60 and his grandkids that he wants to be with which is next to impossible at a 6A program with state and national expectations annually.  I applaud this man for putting his family first.  Stepping into MV has so much less pressure, especially when the program has little success in the past.  They also play 4A ball in an area that isn’t exactly a booming area for football.  Win win for someone with his faith and love for his family to start riding into the sunset.

Talent is washed up though, it’s a miracle they’re in first place in the lowly MIC.  Contraction of the MIC is near.

BTW, less than 400 people total tonight at Carmel for the state title rematch tonight.  Shouldn’t matter if it’s raining.  It’s packed up the road at Hamilton Heights.  Guess us Hounds and the Warriors should get rid of our programs, or maybe Hamilton Heights and Lewis Cass can join the HCC. We certainly aren’t going to do them any favors.

Now you’re putting words in my mouth.  Never called out Mike, nor anyone else.  Just giving an example of why some coaches move on these days and pop up at other places.  YOU brought a specific name into it...as did BDGiant.

Nice job with the MIC hyperbole too.  Many, everything is all or nothing with you.

3 hours ago, Temptation said:

Now you’re putting words in my mouth.  Never called out Mike, nor anyone else.  Just giving an example of why some coaches move on these days and pop up at other places.  YOU brought a specific name into it...as did BDGiant.

Nice job with the MIC hyperbole too.  Many, everything is all or nothing with you.

I’m putting words into your mouth?  Lol who else could you be talking about?  Stop talking as if you’re the victim.  It’s nonsense.

1 hour ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

I’m putting words into your mouth?  Lol who else could you be talking about?  Stop talking as if you’re the victim.  It’s nonsense.

Said in GENERAL, that coach speak is easy to decipher...YOU/BD brought up Mike.

In the quote I cited from the Star, it said nothing about “more time with family.”  I was using that as an example.

So sensitive.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:33 AM, Temptation said:

Said in GENERAL, that coach speak is easy to decipher...YOU/BD brought up Mike.

In the quote I cited from the Star, it said nothing about “more time with family.”  I was using that as an example.

So sensitive.

I brought up Mike because he was the first person I heard say seed 6A 1-32 and play regardless of travel. That was the reason.

You're the one, Temptation, who made it something more because you have to stir the pot. It's good for the board though. Stir stir stir.