Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Glad to know Coach Nowlin got my donation to #free_Z

Straight Cash Homie is right when dealing with STC

just don't dont smell it cause  there are no guarantees!!!!

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ Beech Grove - What a run for Wonderboy and that run looks to continue Friday night. Most excitement the Trojans will have this week is today when they find out their next victim in Sectional 23....or maybe we could get whatever his name is back on the grid to detail his o-line accomplishments...Was it KISS79 or whatever it was or is....STC just knows that was fun. I think we shut down the tread twice that day.....so good stuff. Would love to have some battles again this week. Anywho, take the Trojans -35. Trojans 49 - Hornets 7

Green Slime (Harrison OH) @ Chicken & Jo Joes - Jo Joes are hot right now. They have gotten some dudes back and they are rolling. However, the big boys will come over from Ohio and dismantle them. The Green Slime is no JOKE! Just ask the Bad Boyz from EC. Jo Joes are improving, just not enough fire power in this one. Green Slime 28 - Jo Joes 14

Spartan Town @ Casket Nation - Dawg town will have an easy night vs the 0-8 Spartans. Dawgs have played better down the stretch but they can play bad Friday and still win by 20+. Dawgs will be barkin and C3 & K9 will be doing body shots with Bulldog BL's afterwards.      Dogs 35 - Spartans 6

Stewart Town @ Hondaburg - Hondaburg will bounce back after a butt whipping from the Trojans. Hondaburg will get the passing game going and put up 30+  Good game 9 for the Pirates. Can end the season 5-4 and have some confidence for Sectional 31.

Boom City / River Rats / KFI @ Stink Town - By far the best game in Week 9. This should be a wild one. When the Boom Boys roll in, you just never know what to expect. Little early to drop a line on this one, will get some facts first before making a final line...but you can bet the following.........

Will the River Rats show up on time for Warm-up's?

Will Coach Boom be in his "White" pullover?

Will Tigers AD park the Gator on the Paw during warm-up's

Will Kona Ice be in the house?

Will KFI bring the Blow Up Helmet?

Will the Concession Stand run out of Walking (Boom) Tacos?

Anyway...best week of the year....Boom City vs Stink Town. Let the fun begin, and just so you all know....Coach Boom is really a Tigers Fan!!!

image.png.22a36f03450505099d010e44f9646e8b.png

• Like 3

NEWGUY, NEWGUY, NEWGUY 1.2.3.

Glad they finally got the internet working in FC!

I like your prediction with those two teams!

The top of the bracket is a strong one indeed

a round two match up with Spin City will be one to see!

Hawks Pirates will be no joke, ask Spin City, the first time they choked!

River Rats on time for warm-ups - Doubtful can you say mind games

Coach in white pullover - Definitely white pullover, white visor, white sunglasses still trying for the Michelin endorsement 

parking the gator on the paw- chances are yes

kona will be there always there for big events

No room for the inflatable 

Tacos will be gone before halftime 

He’s a Tigers fan and a Trojan at heart

4 hours ago, NEWGUY said:

Stink town cannot be thrilled about their side of the sectional draw whereas the rest of the EIAC will battle it out in the bottom half.  I see a Franklin County vs Lawrenceburg playing for the title.  Any thoughts?

nah bro, the bathrobes in b-town are rapidly improving. They are a scary team in this sectional. I wouldnt want to play them if they get healthy. best value bet in sectional

After a few long weeks, KFI is back. I know some thought I was not posting cause Coach Rand and my Knights dropped two in a row, but believe it or not, I was sent to an undefined area with no wifi access, so they told us. Now I am back on the grid here in Aurora so all is good now.  I am not going to lie, I was looking forward to the draw and this last game, but with Dixon out, I just don't know. Coach Rand has put away his best offense the past few weeks, the Double Wing, so I am sure with Dixon out, maybe the staff will get back to ground & pound.  Good thing our defense has stayed in tact. The two-platoon system that Coach Rand has implemented has been very beneficial. 

This week will be another classic South Dearborn vs Lawrenceburg game. There have not been many the past years since Coach "K" has taken over but the ones where the Knights could Win, were epic battles. KFI will keep it real though, I did my homework, since Coach K has taken over they have owned my Knights. Last year, Coach Rand flipped the switch and got an Overtime win, off a picked up fumble, but Coach Rand got it done. Guess how he got it done, that's right, the DOUBLE WING!

No other games in the area will be worth a darn. East Central has a few more weeks left, if we beat Mooseville, then maybe our game, but after that, KFI looks for one of the Evansville teams to end their run unless KFI does, no way we can play as bad as we did that first game.

KFI is looking for a great atmosphere in Lawrenceburg.  You never know what will happen. KFI is not going to stir up the Clown. KFI knows his limits and messing with STC, KFI just don't have time for that. 

Special Note, I do miss my boy Z. I want him back, so maybe KFI can pull this one out 35 - 28? KFI Win & Dawgie making his donation to get Z back. WIN - WIN for the Knights and Grid. 

Well, here it is...the final week and one last regular season shake of the 8 Ball...

Pirates vs. Lions

The Lions will come to play, but the Pirates will be looking for redemption and are fighting for a winning record.  Pirates will make the Lions walk the plank.

Wildcats vs. Wildcats

I’d take the Wildcats without a doubt!  It is a no brainer...all in on the Wildcats.  The green ones.  

Trojans vs. Hornets

Trojan defense holds the Hornets to one score or less.  The offense continues with a healthy dose of power running and efficient passing and puts up at least 35.  

Spartans vs. Bulldogs

C ville will pull out all the stops.  They will play with nothing to lose.  I think they keep this one close and get that zero out of the W column.  Spartans beat the wooden boxes.  

EIAC Game of the Week

Boom Boom vs. Whiskey City

This game will carry emotion, excitement and everything the gRANDest show on Turf (natural, not artificial) loves about Friday Nights.  The Tiger clowns will be out in full force and I expect the ball to be flung around the field all night.  These two teams will play with intensity Second only to the time they played EC.  This should be a showdown and perfect ending to an EIAC regular season.  

BONUS: Saw this posted in another thread...KFI Senior in action.  “Let’s slow ‘Er down.”  “Please...Quit lookin’ in the backfield...read your keys.  Alright?  Ok?  That’s the only thing hurtin’ us is the pass.”  

Close your eyes and you might think you are on the SD sideline!  Without the blow up helmets, smoke bombs, pregame proposals, white jackets and late halftime arrivals of course.  

Classic football action back when the only thing bigger than the shoulder pads were the neck rolls!

Edited by Magic 8 Ball
  • Haha 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

What is the criteria for being the Beacon Primetime Player of the week?

Must not be competing the the previous week????

All jokes aside, it was 11:25

I heard a voice and the Clown just knew, why is Coach Boom on the news?

Handing an award out from Channel 5, Feed the BEAST, Coach Boom said all night!

Congrats from the Clown to #5, Your Boom Tacos have been shipped from Amazon Prime!

*Serious Question - Will Coach Boom be in his traditional "White Pull-Over"??? Saw on ESPN ticker the Tigers are having a "Whiteout"????? This could get interesting!!!!

Well...I guess we now know why Lburg wanted to wear their white uniforms Friday night at home and why they changed to have a white-out...Coach K is wanting to sport his new gear he just got...Man you looking good Coach K, here he is spotted sporting his new gear last week...haha

IMG951444.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The Rat KNEW that wasn't our beloved coach in that Tiger mask. I heard there was a ruckus going on the other night and I heard there was an un"masking" but I thought it was just Chuckie and the ladies watching that show again, the masked singer. Nope, it was the Tiger mask getting ripped off and low and behold, who did it reveal, that's right, It's Coach P.I.G. I told Chuckie and the ladies at Connie's that no way was it Boom Boom. And what's Boom Boom talking about saying the Tigers want to wear white at home? Doesn't the home team wear their dark uni's? I guess it makes sense now that is has been revealed that RK is actually a PHAT-RAT Fan. Man, is Chuckie and the boys at Connie's (I mean ladies) going to be stunned.

Saddle up folks, week 9 is here. Triple C thought the good ole EIAC was being shutdown, then he saw it was just a good ole shakedown.  Thanks to Stink and the Crew for their donations to keep this forum up and running along with Dawgie as the Tigers look to put up well above the needed 25 on KFI and the boys Friday.  C3 predicts:

Mighty R&B over BG 35-7

C3 thinks the buggies make it a close one but Tree City prevails.  Tree City 35, Buggies 28

FC coming off a huge win in the pound, but it wont be enough for the green cats.  FC-14, Green cats 28

Battle for the the head rat down on the river.  BOOM Rat crew vs. Coach K and the Clown Crew.  Has all the makings for a claaaasic Dearborn county battle!  KFI has been demoralized lately, but it won't be all bad for the BOOMcity.  TripleC looks for shootout!  DW right, DW left and an unleashing of that Tiger O!  Redeeming last year's defeat, it'll be Tiger BLs and dollars for dayz at connies for the Clown and Crew.  Stinktown 42, Rat City 37

And for the Main Event!  Sparty in the pound!  Dawg nation ends their current L streak in a close one!  Make no mistake, Sparty will pull out all the stops.  But C3 never picks against the dawg nation!  Old regime or New, C3 sticks with the White & Blue!  Dawgs 28, Sparty 21

Bulldawg BLs and Thing-a-lings all week!  C3 knows one thing........Randy's Roadhouse FOREVER!  Ozzie's NEVER!  

• Like 1

Phattie, Phat, Rat, 1.2..3...,

The Rat is ready to invade Whisky City...

STC better be ready for a smoke out on Friday

As the boys from Rivertown are coming to play...

Wear white, wear orange or heck even wear black

It don't matter cause the River Rats will be ready to attack...

They will bring their own smoke show to the place

And smack STC right in the Face!!!

Rat, Rat, Rat 1.2.3

The Clown loves how you rhyme , everyone wants to be like STC.

Ready for a SMOKE show we will be, you must be referring to the after party at Connies. 

At the end of the day we are the Dirty Burg, Whiskey City or even Stink Town

But when the Rats roll in looking like this, the Clown knows they can't get down!

Image result for Funny looking rat

But when the Rats roll in looking like this, the Clown knows they can't get down!

Image result for Funny looking rat

Sooooooo...

the tigers are wearing white and the rats are wearing Pink?  

Did RB wash the white uniforms with the red pants again?  Come on man!

I guess it is October and Breast Cancer Awareness month...so KFI has that going for them.