Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Interesting information here. Dogs, Knights, Rats and whatever. KFI just wants to talk football. Drove by the pit yesterday and I was very excited. One might ask why? They had players in yellow vest and you know what they were running??? That's right, the Double Wing! Man I sure hope Coach Rand goes back to roots. There are very few who know the Double like Coach Rand. I know the Tigers have an old Knight coach on their staff, but he was only with the Knights one season, no way Coach Rand told him all his Double Wing info. 

I hear it is Senior Night in Lawrenceburg, congratulations. This game is sure to be packed with excitement. KFI is interested in a few things. How will the Knights contain the Tiger Offense, (led by another Knight)? What is the Jungle I keep hearing about, a tailgate zone on field level? Do they really have Walking Tacos at the concession stand? 

KFI thinks the Knights have the upper hand on this one. I think the Knights will put together another impressive performance like they did against the Bulldogs up in Lucas. If so, watchout Tigers. The Knights were rolling that after-noon. Good Luck to all, but if you want to see the best game in the area this Friday, come on down to the Pit. Coach Rand, hit'em with the WING! 

23 hours ago, CountryClubCowboy said:

And for the Main Event!  Sparty in the pound!  Dawg nation ends their current L streak in a close one!  Make no mistake, Sparty will pull out all the stops.  But C3 never picks against the dawg nation!  Old regime or New, C3 sticks with the White & Blue!  Dawgs 28, Sparty 21

CCC - 

Rumor is the DAWGS are getting a fog machine and considering an inflatable helmet of their own! Why wouldn't they do an inflatable dog house and come out to who let the DAWGS out?

By the way, where's K9 at?? Will try and tune into the game but even WRBI seems to be boycotting the product per last Friday, on homecoming nonetheless, and becoming your home of the Trojans, East Central Radio Network.

5 hours ago, KFI said:

Interesting information here. Dogs, Knights, Rats and whatever. KFI just wants to talk football. Drove by the pit yesterday and I was very excited. One might ask why? They had players in yellow vest and you know what they were running??? That's right, the Double Wing! Man I sure hope Coach Rand goes back to roots. There are very few who know the Double like Coach Rand. I know the Tigers have an old Knight coach on their staff, but he was only with the Knights one season, no way Coach Rand told him all his Double Wing info. 

Ahhhhh....I heard this was left on a table at Connies, STC can you confirm?

Youth-Offense.thumb.png.434471af2602e2e629428a3a33c99733.png

trofan, this is HEAVEN! I don't know if Coach Rand has been to that fine establishment this week but there is only one person who can draw that sweetness, Coach Rand.  I am sure Stink and his crew will confirm, but take it from KFI, that has definitely been in the hands of the great Wing Developer, Coach Rand.  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

got this picture from a teacher

telling me Baby Stink was being good while they were reading....

I knew it was too good to get just that, then the teacher followed up with a story during Math........

Baby Stink what do you have planned Friday Night,

Baby Stink replies, "drinking Tiger BL's, after we beat the Knights".........

image.thumb.png.55c2dac2054f2a34e5108bd141d9c4ea.png

Edited by StinkTownClown

2 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

CCC - 

Rumor is the DAWGS are getting a fog machine and considering an inflatable helmet of their own! Why wouldn't they do an inflatable dog house and come out to who let the DAWGS out?

By the way, where's K9 at?? Will try and tune into the game but even WRBI seems to be boycotting the product per last Friday, on homecoming nonetheless, and becoming your home of the Trojans, East Central Radio Network.

Dawgie Dawg dawg,

Fog Machines and inflatable helmets?  You must be confused with the great BOOM city. Who let the Dawgs out?, that would be nice I concur.  Disturbed or some Bodies is what the C3 would prefer. Triple C doesn't worry about the good ole WRBI.  C3 watches live in the rain or shine.   

5 hours ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Rumor is the DAWGS are getting a fog machine and considering an inflatable helmet of their own!

You sure seem to hear a lot of bad rumors Dawgie. I don't know who your informant is, but you need to find a new one.  

The Dawgs don't need all that fancy schmancy crap. Those Rats won't be so proud when they gather for the 2029 reunion and find out they all have COPD!!! KFI's into is like putting $1000 wheels on a Prius. In the end, it's still just a Prius!

Edited by Coffin K9
  • Haha 1

Dawgie, Dawgie, Dawg 1.2.3.

Drones in the Pit watching me DRINK!

The Jungle will be lit with many Tiger Fans

hopefully the Drone doesn't catch me with a TIger BL in my hand!

We will stack those Tiger BL's as high as we can

Dawgie, if you want to come help, we also allow Bulldogs in!

JCD football has another bye week so I'll be heading to the Dawg Pound tonight to watch Coach U get back on the winning track.  I hear the Spartan cheerleaders have a couple special guest performers tonight so hopefully the Casket Boyz are ready to play.  

image.jpeg.b35678e5c62c889078b81cd350a1a770.jpeg

Edited by The Beagle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Coach Boom in the woods training for the Army 

As  you can see after this dismal display

Coach Boom couldn't walk for days!

STC hopes Coach Boom is doing well

if not he can get a lap dance at Connies

and that hopefully will make him well.

Stink Town Jumpin FOREVER - Coach Boom NEVER

Edited by StinkTownClown

On 10/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, CountryClubCowboy said:

Dawgie Dawg dawg,

Fog Machines and inflatable helmets?  You must be confused with the great BOOM city. Who let the Dawgs out?, that would be nice I concur.  Disturbed or some Bodies is what the C3 would prefer. Triple C doesn't worry about the good ole WRBI.  C3 watches live in the rain or shine.   

Dawgie only gets the facts. Had to settle for the balloon arches but rest assured DAWG is still hearing inflatable helmets...

On 10/17/2019 at 5:11 PM, Coffin K9 said:

You sure seem to hear a lot of bad rumors Dawgie. I don't know who your informant is, but you need to find a new one.  

The Dawgs don't need all that fancy schmancy crap. Those Rats won't be so proud when they gather for the 2029 reunion and find out they all have COPD!!! KFI's into is like putting $1000 wheels on a Prius. In the end, it's still just a Prius!

Are you ever right?

image.png.e2cf6765adf364d5778ed4e34a4f345f.png

Sure is a lot of smoke in this pic. Looks like DAWGs living room when he said he'd put money on the Tigers! Bets will be paid in full. Z shall be freed. Soon.

Stinky, stink, stink... for Sectional week I might go over/under into how many Tiger coaches are in shorts.. can you verify if those are cargo?

51 minutes ago, dawgieinthepound said:

Are you ever right?

What was I wrong about Dawgie? When you stole the pic from a post, did it mention that it was Senior night? I doubt you will see any inflatables in Casket land. 

Pretty pathetic that a former Dawg puts more effort into running the program down from afar than showing some support. Young pups and their bark!

6 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Coach Boom in the woods training for the Army 

As  you can see after this dismal display

Coach Boom couldn't walk for days!

STC hopes Coach Boom is doing well

if not he can get a lap dance at Connies

and that hopefully will make him well.

Stink Town Jumpin FOREVER - Coach Boom NEVER

Looked like Boom fell flat on his face tonight! Thank God for the running clock or that might have gotten ugly. What is going on in Rat Town? Was this beat down with or without the all powerful DW? Coach Boom better tune that DW up this week or he's gonna have plenty of time to plan for next year's intro!!!

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

Looked like Boom fell flat on his face tonight! Thank God for the running clock or that might have gotten ugly. What is going on in Rat Town? Was this beat down with or without the all powerful DW? Coach Boom better tune that DW up this week or he's gonna have plenty of time to plan for next year's intro!!!

Phattie, Phat, Phat 1.2..3...

Please remind the Rat what happen when you played thee,

Oh yeah we smacked you in the face right from the start,

And all those little dawgs could do was let out a wet fart.

There was no intro, no smoke or anything of the such,

Maybe you should worry about yourself instead of worrying about us so much. 

I didn't see the final score,

As I was sitting in Connie's with STC's little **ore.

She was all up in the Rats grill,

While STC and Chuckie where battling the boys from the hill.

Connie's is hopping and we actually still here,

Sucking on long islands and ice cold beer.

So come on down and drink one or two,

And maybe next time the Rat will take it easy on you.

Last time I checked the dawgs o line looked like swiss cheese,

can you find an o line coach out there please.

Rat shaggin' STCs ladies forever...Coffin K9 licking his own balls forever!!!

th.jpeg

Edited by PhatRiverRat
  • Thanks 1