Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 24

19 hours ago, Panther86 said:

Very possible memorial will be the only SIAC team standing going into sectional finals week.

I would be surprised if that were the case.  I expect MD, Central, and Memorial to all advance in very competitive games.  

3 hours ago, tango said:

I would be surprised if that were the case.  I expect MD, Central, and Memorial to all advance in very competitive games.  

I said possible, not likely.  Memorial shouldnt have much trouble this week but if Mater Dei and Central win I would be very surprised if its by more than a touchdown.

I think MD will beat Linton

36 minutes ago, Panther86 said:

I said possible, not likely. 

I get it.  I think MD will beat Linton by 3-4 scores.  I've watched several Linton games on the IHSAA TV network and I think they will have trouble stopping MD and MD has a stout D.  But I thought Bosse would beat North Harrison, so what the heck do I know?  Central should have no problem with Jasper, unless they play the way they did against Reitz in the first half.  Memorial needs to get the O on track.  The D has been pretty solid all year.  

3 hours ago, tango said:

I think MD will beat Linton

I get it.  I think MD will beat Linton by 3-4 scores.  I've watched several Linton games on the IHSAA TV network and I think they will have trouble stopping MD and MD has a stout D.  But I thought Bosse would beat North Harrison, so what the heck do I know?  Central should have no problem with Jasper, unless they play the way they did against Reitz in the first half.  Memorial needs to get the O on track.  The D has been pretty solid all year.  

The Central vs Jasper should be a physical game. I agree, we need to make some adjustments to our O, while our D has been very, if not, phenomenal this year. We can have a great offense since it has shone light in previous games, but bad calls, missed drops, and other minor things has been troublesome. 

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

Anyone know what Boonville’s field is like? I’m good with natural grass field, as long as it’s better than the one EM played on week 9. 

Real grass, no crazy crown like at Castle.  The Pioneers haven't played at home since Sept. 27 so it should be in tip-top shape.   I'll be in Boonville tomorrow so I'll drive through and see how it looks.   

• Like 1