Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 32

4 minutes ago, Tiger391 said:

I'm sick of people up north still not giving 3A 32 any love. We had to show Chatard last year what it is about! Good luck to HH pulling for you guys! 

You should be damn happy you are in 4A this year cuz Memorial would be heading home for sure this year. AND, yes, you won last year...congrats. So much to say, but it is what it is. Let's see what good ol sectional 32 does this year!

Oh yeah - and you lost at LOS,, soooooo.....

• Kill me now 1

13 minutes ago, Tiger391 said:

I'm sick of people up north still not giving 3A 32 any love. We had to show Chatard last year what it is about! Good luck to HH pulling for you guys! 

Appreciate the love for HH, but we have a battle on our hands this week and a long way from anything dealing with Chatard.  

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Appreciate the love for HH, but we have a battle on our hands this week and a long way from anything dealing with Chatard.  

Sectional 32 and Sectional 28 are just tough. Good luck to you vs. SR. We have our own battle with WL. Only three more days to game day!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Trojan88 said:

You should be damn happy you are in 4A this year cuz Memorial would be heading home for sure this year. AND, yes, you won last year...congrats. So much to say, but it is what it is. Let's see what good ol sectional 32 does this year!

We were supposed to be heading home last year as well. I think EM has answers the bell every time vs Chatard. 

Repect Chatard and you guys are the gold standard for 3A football but we would be playing Friday if in 32. Just as we are in 24.  

Last years game would have been a running clock for semistate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Screagle said:

We were supposed to be heading home last year as well. I think EM has answers the bell every time vs Chatard. 

Repect Chatard and you guys are the gold standard for 3A football but we would be playing Friday if in 32. Just as we are in 24.  

Last years game would have been a running clock for semistate. 

Fair enough - not going down that rabbit hole. EM won and we lost last year. Period. Wanna bring up last year, fine.

IMO - this year's Chatard team has been more than solid. Talking about EM who is in class 4A holds no value to me. I am more interested in WL, HH, SR, MM and the other teams still competing for state.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger391 said:

I love you (in a manly way).....and Sectional 32, too.

Feel better?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Trojan88 said:

Yikes 42-3 and only touchdown you scored was on our freshmen and JV #BoysFromTheSouth

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trojan88 said:

Under Hurley we are 3-0 vs BC, sooo.....  And, at least our game at LOS wasn’t over at the half, like the Semi-State game was....  LOL, just giving it back to you....  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Titandad71 said:

is there a video stream of the championship?

Not that I've heard.  You might as well take a little road trip!  

Radio stations (both can be found on the TuneIn Radio App):

103.3 The Fix - Patriot flavor

100.9 WBDC - Raider flavor

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

4 hours ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Not that I've heard.  You might as well take a little road trip!  

Radio stations (both can be found on the TuneIn Radio App):

103.3 The Fix - Patriot flavor

100.9 WBDC - Raider flavor

No video stream.  But for those in the Dubois/Spencer County area, our sister television station, WJTS-18, will show this game on replay.  Air times are Saturday, Nov. 9th at 10am Eastern/9am Central and Sunday, Nov. 10th at 7pm Eastern/6pm Central.

• Thanks 1