Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Conference Indiana Remake Should Include Expansion to Lafayette/Kokomo

Guest DT

20 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Of the teams you have listed, I found your new Conference Indiana. They're in bold.

Just can’t see Roncalli leaving the CCC at this point (if that is what you are saying).

Add that I am hard pressed to imagine Martinsville agreeing to be in a conference with a P/P.

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Just can’t see Roncalli leaving the CCC at this point (if that is what you are saying).

Add that I am hard pressed to imagine Martinsville agreeing to be in a conference with a P/P.

MV is in a great spot in the Mid State.  They desperately wanted out of CI and no way they go back.  

I doubt this CCC arrangement will work long term.  The league will either disband due to internal discord (big vs small) or merge with another entity.

4 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Then swap Roncali with Perry Meridian.

Greenwood will block Roncalli to the Mid State over recruiting issues.

5 hours ago, Lysander said:

None of it will ever happen. It was more about wishful thinking than it was about logic.