Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Where Has This Season Gone?

Here We Are At Week #9

Triton at Winamac, along with Culver at LaVille are intriguing to me this week.

What say you?

Friday, Oct. 18

Culver at LaVille ©, 7 pm
Knox at Caston ©, 7:30 pm
North Judson at Pioneer ©, 7:30 pm
Triton at Winamac ©, 7 pm

LaVille 22 Culver 20. 

Knox big

Pioneer big. 

Winamac 24 Triton 20

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Laville 35, Culver 15

Knox whatever they want to score, Caston 0 - (I wonder how many games Caston could win in the Midwest conference??  2-3 is my guess)

Pioneer 42, Judson 7

Winamac 28, Triton 14

3 would be a stretch.. they already lost to NW and WC. They only get to play us 1 time.

• Haha 1

Just asking ....

Are there any folks "in the know" . . . .  Does Caston have a desire to return to the Midwest Conference?

I am hearing that there are a couple other schools that have an interest in joining the HNAC.  Doesn't make them true.  Still rumblings ....

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Culver at LaVille ©, 7 pm- Game of the week in my opinion. Culver came out fired up against Pioneer and their defense played well in the first half. I think this will be pretty low scoring with LaVille coming out on top.

Knox at Caston ©, 7:30 pm -Knox
North Judson at Pioneer ©, 7:30 pm- Panthers
Triton at Winamac ©, 7 pm- Triton

9 hours ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Laville 35, Culver 15

Knox whatever they want to score, Caston 0 - (I wonder how many games Caston could win in the Midwest conference??  2-3 is my guess)

Pioneer 42, Judson 7

Winamac 28, Triton 14

2... Potentially 3. 

They lost a heart breaker to WC, they would have no problems with SN. I don't think TC gives them much problems. They played NW tough. I think being in the MWC would also help their numbers. They would get throttled by North Newton and Frontier though. 

8 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Just asking ....

Are there any folks "in the know" . . . .  Does Caston have a desire to return to the Midwest Conference?

I am hearing that there are a couple other schools that have an interest in joining the HNAC.  Doesn't make them true.  Still rumblings ....

from_the_sidelines007

I Don't know if they would go back? Thats three long drives to South and North Newton and Tri County..

I think in all seriousness Caston needs to pick... Soccer or Football...since they won't. 

Im just waiting for the TRC to break into 2 conferences... Caston ends up joining with North Miami, Southwood, Wabash and Northfield... And maybe 2 more.

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

2 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I Don't know if they would go back? Thats three long drives to South and North Newton and Tri County..

I think in all seriousness Caston needs to pick... Soccer or Football...since they won't. 

Im just waiting for the TRC to break into 2 conferences... Caston ends up joining with North Miami, Southwood, Wabash and Northfield... And maybe 2 more.

Just curious ....

I know several folks from Caston and appreciate each of them for the position they hold and the job they do.  Some fine, fine folks at Caston!

As for picking Soccer or Football, that's up to the those higher on the food chain. I know that Caston won the HNAC Boys Soccer Championship this season. Not that that  matters at all.

Just saying.

from_the_sidelines007

2 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Just curious ....

I know several folks from Caston and appreciate each of them for the position they hold and the job they do.  Some fine, fine folks at Caston!

As for picking Soccer or Football, that's up to the those higher on the food chain. I know that Caston won the HNAC Boys Soccer Championship this season. Not that that  matters at all.

Just saying.

from_the_sidelines007

They should pick between both. It would be like Argos having a football and Soccer. Caston went 11-6 this year but their schedule is very very weak... And our soccer conf (laville, culver, caston and Winamac) is very weak. Hell Winamac went like 3-13

Caston does have some fine people. Its tough to compete when you have 8 to 9 more kids on soccer team then you do football. Soccer plays much weaker teams which boosts their overall record... And helps with numbers.

Caston's 19 class went undefeated in 8th grade (Pioneer game got cancelled)  Where did all those kids go? Soccer. 

They have to pick. 

30 minutes ago, Mayo77 said:

The HNAC isn't expanding.   I dont know why this conversation always comes up.     

They asked North Miami, South Central, turned down North White.

Theyd take 10 teams. It just depends on who. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ultimate Warrior said:

2... Potentially 3. 

They lost a heart breaker to WC, they would have no problems with SN. I don't think TC gives them much problems. They played NW tough. I think being in the MWC would also help their numbers. They would get throttled by North Newton and Frontier though. 

Again who do they potentially beat for a 3rd game in the conference? They don’t play WC again, already lost. They don’t play NW again, already lost. Your hatred for SN again comes out, they beat us, I succeeded that. TC ok. That’s 2. 2 wins in MWC this year. Not a possible 3. You said throttled by NN and Frontier. There is no other conference games left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, CoachDurham said:

Again who do they potentially beat for a 3rd game in the conference? They don’t play WC again, already lost. They don’t play NW again, already lost. Your hatred for SN again comes out, they beat us, I succeeded that. TC ok. That’s 2. 2 wins in MWC this year. Not a possible 3. You said throttled by NN and Frontier. There is no other conference games left.

I wonder how many games Caston could win in the Midwest conference??  2-3 is my guess..

That's what the dude said.

Keyword is "could". They would beat SN, they would beat Tri County and if they were in the MWC.. They might  not have played WC yet and could beat them. That's where I got 2 potentially 3. I have no idea what their schedule would look like. 

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate SN. I don't dislike South Newton. I let bygones be bygones until I got back on here and realized why I disliked you. 

Nice attempt on tryin to show me up. Maybe next time!

3 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I wonder how many games Caston could win in the Midwest conference??  2-3 is my guess..

That's what the dude said.

Keyword is "could". They would beat SN, they would beat Tri County and if they were in the MWC.. They might  not have played WC yet and could beat them. That's where I got 2 potentially 3. I have no idea what their schedule would look like. 

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate SN. I don't dislike South Newton. I let bygones be bygones until I got back on here and realized why I disliked you. 

Nice attempt on tryin to show me up. Maybe next time!

Then we “could” beat Caston and TC “could” beat them. 

Dislike me all you want. You live in your own world. I’ve never done anything to you. They played those games on the field. It was decided on the field, not in your made up world.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Coach Murray said:

Careful there Coach Durham.   You may wind up on the list!😎

list.jpg

Nope. I don't have any lists. Especially a hit list like the one in the picture that you shared. 

• Kill me now 1

3 minutes ago, AG said:

Panthers won 56-0 vs the Jays. 

Winamac beat Triton 23-20 by kicking a field goal with 7 seconds left. Winamac was down 12-7 in the 4th at one point. 

It was a great game! Triton going to the outside was tough to stop.

Russell Compton, Gabe Townsend and Trent Fox showed up when we needed them

• Like 1