• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Who Lands In Each Respective Class North Semi-State Round

1A.   LCC v South Adams

2A.   Pioneer v Eastbrook

3A.   West Lafayette v Mishawaka Marian 

4A.   New Prairie v East Noble

5A.   Valparaiso v Bishop Dwenger

6A.   Lafayette Jeff v Homestead 

I didn’t go out on a limb with any of these picks but the exciting part is most of these games appear pretty even. 

• Like 1

3A will be the survivor of 28 vs Mishawaka Marian lol. 

Chatard is probably the favorite but nobody is sleeping on WL and for good reason.  If Guerin or Brebeuf win the sectional they should be the favorite....and then there is Hamilton Heights and Yorktown I believe who have been great in the past and may be getting overlooked.

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Chatard is probably the favorite but nobody is sleeping on WL and for good reason.  If Guerin or Brebeuf win the sectional they should be the favorite....and then there is Hamilton Heights and Yorktown I believe who have been great in the past and may be getting overlooked.

I could not agree more!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FW HS Football said:

6A: Lafayette Jeff v. Homestead

5A: Valpo v. Bishop Dwenger

4A: New Prairie v. East Noble

3A: Indy Chatard v. Mishawaka Marian

2A: Andrean v. Bishop Luers

1A: Lafayette Central Catholic v. South Adams

2 hours ago, olinecoach said:

6A: Merrillville v. Homestead

5A: Valpo v. Bishop Dwenger

4A: New Prairie v. Delta

3A: Indy Chatard v. Mishawaka Marian

2A: Andrean v. Bishop Luers

1A: Lafayette Central Catholic v. South Adams

Man that's a lot of Catholics roaming around north Indiana.  And there are some of them on that Jeff team too. 😃

8 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Chatard has dominated a much tougher schedule than anyone else in the sectional. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCstate said:

Chatard has dominated a much tougher schedule than anyone else in the sectional. 

That may be...but WL has been in the state finals the last 2 years and still has Adams. They also have Yanni who is rumored to be just as good has his older brother. The lafayette schedule isn’t exactly a slouch. 

with that said....3A has been a unique class over the past decade and while yes SoS matters, the class is loaded with talent and great coaching. Never just bank on tough schedules and how they fair. 

Chatard definitely won’t be overlooking anyone

Edited by DumfriesYMCA

11 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

That may be...but WL has been in the state finals the last 2 years and still has Adams. They also have Yanni who is rumored to be just as good has his older brother. The lafayette schedule isn’t exactly a slouch. 

with that said....3A has been a unique class over the past decade and while yes SoS matters, the class is loaded with talent and great coaching. Never just bank on tough schedules and how they fair. 

Chatard definitely won’t be overlooking anyone

Perfect example of this is just last year when Chatard had, arguably, one of the very strongest SOS in the state, but ultimately fell short of it all vs. a team which had a much lower SOS...it happens. Thus, we play the games!

I like Chatard, obviously, but any team in sectional 28 is, IMO, gonna be the hands down favorite to go to LOS