Correct-6,4,1,21,4,2,4,3
Wrong-0,2,2,2,3,0,2,0,1

WCGrad92
Correct-2
Wrong-4

FormerFalcon
Correct 4
Wrong 2

Well here we are another regular season has passed us by. The year goes by so slow then hs fgootball gets here and i can barely keep up. The Terre Haute north game will be vs the winner or DC and Plainfield  which i believe honestly either of those teams will beat thn........

Nov 1st Sectional games.   

Indpls. Tech  @ Southport 

Columbus North @ Franklin Central 

Terre Haute South  at Indianapolis Cathedral

Terre Haute North Plainfield  or Decatur Central

Castle @ Bloomington North  Sadly after years of lobbying by bhsn supporters  the school board has moved the districts in monroe county  considerably south of bhss stealing long time panther communities  and now are going to b  north lots of talent from these parts of town . The panther empire has been torn down not sure if we will ever get those places back until then b north may have an advantage on which team gets out of the sectional. 

Evansville North @ Bloomington South     E North's HC was the coach at eastern greene a few years back when they made it to state . After south showed little to no life at chatard i just dont know who to pick ill follow the predictor on this one i guess. 

I have to go with the same picks as MuleDriver.

Southport - For me, a no-brainer.

Columbus North - CN is the better team.

Cathedral - Again the better team.

Plainfield or DC - Either one of these teams should beat TH North.

Bloomington North - MuleDriver's comments about the changing districts in town reminds of a joke I use to say about how at the current pace, South's campus would be in North's school district and it's just about true now. We can thank a very liberal school board which is using the changes to get what they believe is social economic diversity at the schools. Anyway, North should win this game.

Bloomington South - Evansville North had a pretty good regular season, but with the long bus ride to Bloomington, I will go with the home school.

Edited by ptr
  • Like 1

Indpls. Tech  @ Southport 

Columbus North @ Franklin Central 

Terre Haute South  at Indianapolis Cathedral

Terre Haute North @ Plainfield  or Decatur Central

Castle @ Bloomington North  

Evansville North @ Bloomington South