Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lewis Cass vs. Pioneer

5 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

If that match up occurs in 2021.... I'll take the Kinghts.... Panthers got the bad Juju....  darned ole intangibles.....

And drinking Jobu's rum before last night's game didn't help matters either.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

If that match up occurs in 2021.... I'll take the Kinghts.... Panthers got the bad Juju....  darned ole intangibles.....

Ill take LCC too but because theres about to be some major drop off talent wise coming to Phs. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Disdain 1

just want to add only this little tidbit....

LCC was playing in 2a with 2 D1 guys Cronk and Anthrop, who have been very productive B10 players in their careers and a couple other really good high school players that may have went on to play college ball, not sure.   

They were not you typical 1a team playing in 2a due to success factor. 

When you have D1 dudes in 1a or 2a you are going to win games, then you surround them with more than capable quality HS football players, you are going to win championships. 

That was Pioneer last few years and that was LCC in the Oshea era.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, foxbat said:

Most likely Kiser.

Jack was in 8th grade when they lost to NV. 

Jack only lost twice up till this year at ND. Once to LCC and then Linton the next year. 

2 hours ago, Dunder Mifflin said:

Who was a D1 player for Pioneer when North Vermillion beat Pioneer?

Dont think they had 1 then. I heard SK had some fcs looks tho. 

1 minute ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Jack was in 8th grade when they lost to NV. 

Jack only lost twice up till this year at ND. Once to LCC and then Linton the next year. 

Dont think they had 1 then. I heard SK had some fcs looks tho. 

My bad, I was thinking Linton ... which fits with @BendNotBreak's issue of 1A/2A teams knocking off other teams with D1 players.

10 minutes ago, foxbat said:

My bad, I was thinking Linton ... which fits with @BendNotBreak's issue of 1A/2A teams knocking off other teams with D1 players.

Gotta respect that when it happens... an it happens more than peep think... I'm sure the board could come up with a ton of em over the yrs.... so they were kiserless when Pioneer lost to NV ..... got it

Edited by BendNotBreak

8 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

Gotta respect that when it happens... an it happens more than peep think... I'm sure the board could come up with a ton of em over the yrs.... so they were kiserless when Pioneer lost to NV ..... got it

Technically they weren't "Kiserless" because Jack's older brother Sam was a senior QB.

I was watching this game while at our game. 

When the PA announced that Pioneer had lost.. Our crowd got pretty lively...with excitement. 

One of Cass' players told me it was a pretty electric atmosphere. I imagine it would have been even more had it been close. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior