Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 10 - Sectional Info

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Regular Season has come to an end

after this week there are no guarantees.

Chicken & Jo Joes @ Hondaburg - This looks to be an interesting match-up......The Jo Joes were on a role there until meeting the Green Slime last week. Now the Green Slime is impressive, should have beaten EC if the officials don't jack that up, but anywho.....Jo Joes have that #24 that is legit. He will run Jo-Jo Right and left, and he is faster than a chicken running with his head cut off. The passing game will need to get going for Hondaburg to have a chance. Hondaburg will also need to find a way to stop that fast Jo Jo. Final Prediction - Jo Joes 35 - Hondaburg 28 (Jo Joes score late to seal the deal)

Casket Nation @ Stewart Town - Before dismantling a Connersville team (which 9 teams have done) the Dawgs last win was....Yep you guessed it....Stewy Town. The Clown does think the first game was a joke, the Dawgs should have won by 4 TD, went into the Dawg house late to take a nap, and give credit to the Lions, they fought back. The Clown thinks that "Air Dawg" attack will help the Dawgs take down the Lions who have only one win on the year. Final Prediction - 35 - 13

Fuzzy's Golf Club @ BiG ReD & BlAcK - The Dragons will roll into Trojan land and have a long bus ride home. A few years ago, the Dragons were talking all this smack cause they had only lost 2x and rolled into Trojan land and got shout out. The Clown looks for the same type of game. Trojans are rolling. There is only one chance at a hick-up in the side of the bracket and that in the Regional. If not, take the Trojans playing Thanksgiving weekend. Coach Kirch along with all his masterminds on defense, EC & Tiger Legends have been OUTSTANDING! The Trojans have also found a little offense the past few weeks. Will be a long ride back to Fuzzy's golf club.......Final Prediction - Trojans 35-0

Mt. Vernon @ Spartan Nation - Marauder Fans - stay home. Will be running clock after half and a dismal atmosphere, plus there is nothing in Spartan Town. Nothing to discuss. Spartans go 0-10 & the Marauders move on. Final Prediction - MV - 49 - Spartans 6

GIllians Pioneers vs Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI - Well, well, well so much to say about this one. KFI has lost 3 out of it's last 4 and seem to spiraling downward. Not as much hype and fireworks after this week. Guess my Little Tigers made them feel sad. There were some mad Rats on that side Friday night. Stink did notice one thing....they had a big ol' TV on that sideline, no clue what for, must have been rewatching the Tigers Highlights. Heck it was the same show for the first 7 possessions.... Stink has never witnessed a show like that besides at Connies.....Stink Town went 7 for 7 on their first 7 drives. 7 TD's and over 400 yards.....We were slammin Tiger BL's in the Jungle. we could keep up...You know, we play a little Tiger Pong in the Jungle.....Anyway, anyway...sorry to get off track. Two of Stink's favorite coaches coaching in this game.....Good Ol' boy Gillian who is a treat and of course Coach Boom. Two of the best in what they do. Gillian who will sling the rock and Coach Boom in the Double Wing. The Pioneers at one time were ranked up there...very high...The Rats are all shaken up after last week and to Stink, it does not look much better. Mooresville made a deep run last run and they definitely run past KFI in this one.  Final Prediction - Gilly & the Boys 28 - KFI 14

Goat Milk @ Stink Town - Stink Town was on Fire last week. Man, cost me a fortune after the game between the Tavern (Fireball Friday) and Connies. It was a late night....Don't know much about Scottsburg besides they have a Goat Milk farm and a hall-of-fame coach named Cheatham who has like a Million wins in ladies basketball. With that being said, Stink believes this is like the 4th or 3rd year the Warriors have been in the tournament......Stink don't know much, will find out more later this week from the boys in the shop. But those Tigers looked really good last Friday. Final Prediction - Stink Town 35 - Goat Milk 13 

Also on a side note.....

Connie's Cabin, Cabin, Cabin 1.2.3.

Where the Clown and Crew go to

fulfill their dreams, look at her house so nice and sweet....

1433196670_output(4).thumb.jpg.1c01339e2fe1caf48e6f0b136f7434cf.jpg

8 minutes ago, troyfan said:

Season #2:  Pulling for the EIAC teams on OOC matchups!

Marauders vs Sparty:Marauders put the slaughter on Sparty:  55-0

Pioneers 

timed out here's the finish

Season #2:  Pulling for the EIAC teams on OOC matchups!

Marauders vs Sparty: Marauders put the slaughter on Sparty:  55-0

Pioneers vs Boom-Rats-KFI:  Rats will need more than the DW for this one...really hoping for a sectional rematch, but doesn't look good: Pioneers 49, KFI 17

Warriors vs TheBurg: Warriors wish they never came out to play! : Tigre 56, Warriors 10

Casket-Dawgs vs Stewy: No repeat here, Dawgs come in business like and finish this one: Dawgs 28, Stewy 7

JoJo-Cats vs Hook: Chicken-Cats bring the speedy RB, Hook has the multi-threat QB.. If JoJo can keep the yellow hanky from hitting the turf then they leave tree-city with a win: Cats 35, Hook 30

Dragons vs Bad Boyz: Dragons are flying high with their version of the DW.....pleeeaase! Bad Boyz shift gears and elevate their game: Bad Boyz 55, Dragons 7

22 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

I went through Stewey town yesterday and they were getting ready for the big game. It looked like they might have been missing a guy or two though?? Maybe their horse is lame?

CK9, I would have your AD contact an IHSAA official...it appears the player in the T-shirt running the crossing route is not from the same team...therefore his eligibility should be questioned .

• Haha 1

Troyfan I wish that was the case, but I am just really down on my Knights right now. It has been a long 4 weeks, losing 3 of the 4 and I have a feeling the show may have its final curtain call tonight. Before moving on, I must ask what in the world happen last week? I was at the Lawrenceburg game and it just felt like they beat us in every phase. They beat us in phases I didn't know existed. Then all the drama on the sidelines, flags, you name it, we had it. Just a bad night for the Knights. One positive and I do not know who is calling the plays, but the Knights did put one in the endzone late. You guessed it. The Double Wing. That is what I don't understand. You got Coach Rand who could start calling the Double Wing and maybe sneak one out tonight. But if they try to be East Central and run ISO, play-action pass, Mooresville will have a happy ride home.  I still love my Knights, just hope they figure it out. 

2 hours ago, KFI said:

Troyfan I wish that was the case, but I am just really down on my Knights right now. It has been a long 4 weeks, losing 3 of the 4 and I have a feeling the show may have its final curtain call tonight. Before moving on, I must ask what in the world happen last week? I was at the Lawrenceburg game and it just felt like they beat us in every phase. They beat us in phases I didn't know existed. Then all the drama on the sidelines, flags, you name it, we had it. Just a bad night for the Knights. One positive and I do not know who is calling the plays, but the Knights did put one in the endzone late. You guessed it. The Double Wing. That is what I don't understand. You got Coach Rand who could start calling the Double Wing and maybe sneak one out tonight. But if they try to be East Central and run ISO, play-action pass, Mooresville will have a happy ride home.  I still love my Knights, just hope they figure it out. 

KFI...One thing I know is, Coach B knows what he is doing and knows how to prep a plan for a big game.  If the outcome isn't favorable...it won't be from not being prepared and definitely won't be a lack of effort by the players.  Maybe the 2 1/2 hour bus ride will take a little out of those Pioneers and your Knights come out and shock the world tonight.  I'm pulling for them and I'd say most of Trojan nation is as well...after-all, we want to play that sectional title game in Dearborn County.

Those Tigre-burgs are good bunch...look for them to advance deep in the tourney....so don't be down that they roughed up your Knights.  Coach B may have been keeping back what he's got planned for tonight.

Well, the dust has settled.  

Game of the night was The Blue Bucs!  Wow what a game!  Came down to the last minute and what a finish!  Now to take care of EIAC opponent Batesville who were able to finish the job this time against Rushville.

No surprises in the burg with Lawrenceburg rolling Scottsburg.

South Dearborn held the mighty Mooresville Pioneers to 35 points...and put up a couple scores...didn’t follow this one but I wonder if the knights scored in garbage time or if it was when it counted.  Maybe KFI was there or coach will get on and give us a report.

No surprises in Trojanville as they knocked off Silver Creek.  Again I wasn’t following this game and wonder if there were any interesting notes on this one.  

Good luck to those still playing in the EIAC and to those EIAC teams playing each other this week...may the Blue Team win!

Magic 8.. I would describe EC has efficient.. Up 28 to 0 at half and the scored twice in the 3rd to go up 42 to 0.. Eagle 99.3 had bond at 10 for 11 for 170yds.. Silver Creek couldn't get anything going all night until EC subbed in their jv in the late 3rd early 4th

47 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

The only thing Hondaturd is gonna take care of is equipment hand in on Saturday morning!!

This is the same attitude I would imagine all male dogs have on their way to the neutering table...talk to me on the other side K9.

44 minutes ago, Trojan12 said:

EC has efficient

Thanks for the report Trojan12.  Good luck next week at Greenwood...check the scouting report yet?

Edited by Magic 8 Ball

34 minutes ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

This is the same attitude I would imagine all male dogs have on their way to the neutering table...talk to me on the other side K9.

Haha...the Pirates aren't neutering anybody. It might not be the absolute beat down that it was last year, but the Dawgs will end the Pirate's season again this Friday. Dawgs by 14