• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Sectional Round 1

PH over Cloverdale by 40

NV over Covington by 21

Seeger over SV by 14

SP over RP by 21

Attica over FC by 35

As of the fart sandwich the juicier the better...let's hear it Tanka!!! 

I was once told Brian Crabtree was wrestling 2 Grizzly bears and sent them both to the Veterinarian!!! Then came out and beat Brian Moore in a game of skill on the football field.

7 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Parke Heritage at Cloverdale

North Vermillion at Covington

Seeger at South Vermillion

Riverton Parke at South Putnam

Fountain Central at Attica

Who is hungry for a juicy Round 1 fart sandwich?

Parke Heritage 35, Cloverdale 7

North Vermillion 28, Covington 14

Seeger 27, South Vermillion 21

South Putnam 63. Riverton Parke 0

Attica 20, Fountain Central 7

7 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Parke Heritage at Cloverdale

North Vermillion at Covington

Seeger at South Vermillion

Riverton Parke at South Putnam

Fountain Central at Attica

Who is hungry for a juicy Round 1 fart sandwich?

PH 56, Cloverdale 6

NV 35, Covington 14

Seeger 21, SV 7

RP 7, SP 28

FC 0, Attica 28

PH 70, Cloverdale 0.  The gloves come off during tourney time for the juggernaut Wolfs.

NV 40, Covington 12.  Round 2 will be interesting for the Falcons.

Seeger 28, SV 25.  In Herb we trust.

South Putnam 48, RP 0.  The Eagles are the sleeper of this sectional.

Attica 48, FC 0.  A perfect 0’fer for the Mustangs.  Attica gets another crack at the juggernaut Wolfs.

9 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Parke Heritage at Cloverdale    ----  Parke Heritage by 49

North Vermillion at Covington  ---  North Vernmillion by 20

Seeger at South Vermillion  --- Seeger by 10

Riverton Parke at South Putnam  ---  South Putnam by 30

Fountain Central at Attica  ---  Attica by 40

My answers in the above quotation...

Edited by NPCougarNation
Update my predictions

South Vermillion gets revenge on Seeger 32-20. 

North Vermillion over Covington 28-6. This game will be closer than the first but NV wins with ease.

South Putnam plays a brutal schedule compared ton all the WRC teams. If they are healthy they can win the sectional. SP wins 40-8

Park Heritage coasts over Cloverdale 48-20

Attica wins the rematch but it's closer.. Attica wins 20-7.

3 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Can you give us some information about south Putnam anyone? They are the sleeper. Still can’t believe They are 1A???

Located adjacent to the intersection of Highways 40 and 231, South Putnam High School serves the students located just South of Greencastle to just North of Cloverdale. 

4 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Can you give us some information about south Putnam anyone? They are the sleeper. Still can’t believe They are 1A???

The Fighting Chuck Sorrell's.  It will take talent but also discipline to beat NV.  South Putnam doesn't play NV very much, and I think that is even more of an advantage for NV.  That is, if they beat Covington.   Good news for PH is that they essentially get a week off, and NV does not.  

I would think Attica & South Putnam would be a good comparison, in that they are probably similar in caliber.   Many times these games can be won by the team that remains healthy.  Good question on how physical South Putnam will be, and if that might impact the following week.   Assuming everything plays out as it should. 

5 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Fun fact: although named South Putnam, the school is not the Southern most school in Putnam county. That distinction belongs to the Cloverdale Clovers!

Is everyone healthy at other schools? 

Wolves seem to be 100% healthy besides Wood and his shattered collarbone and seem to be really clicking on all cylinders after the loss at NV. Possible wake up call?? Yes I know the next 2 teams they played were horrendous but white has been nearly perfect. 17 for 17 last week and 20-28 in the mud bowl parke county showdown. Simpson and Christian johnson hav stepped up since wood going down but we sure miss Anthony. 

Parke Heritage at Cloverdale 50-0

North Vermillion at Covington 35-14

Seeger at South Vermillion 28-24

Riverton Parke at South Putnam 36-0

Fountain Central at Attica 42-0

My Questions of the week.

How many people will be in the stands for FC @ Attica. The FC bleachers were barren last week @ PH.

If it is cold and rainy  Friday will Brian Crabtree pull out one of his new Wolf Blankets?

Will Tanka be ordering  an entire pizza for himself at Blue and Gold, Pizza Hut, Pizza King, Overpass, or the Great Wolf Lodge snack bar this week... actually he would never do that.

Will NV continue to struggle at Covington? Some tough games there the last few years, if i remember correctly, an unexpected loss in 2016 and a  2 OT win  last year.

Can Attica  upset park heritage next week, two years in a row? Could this be connected to the wolfs overeating Sati Babi  at the covered bridge festival?

How good is South Putnam?

If it does come down to PH and NV, who will host? I tried to understand the following listed on the IHSAA website, however, in spite of my great and unmatched wisdom, I was unable to decipher it.

Determining Home Team
First Round: The second-named team in the blind draw is host school unless the two teams agree to switch the site.
Semifinals: The team without a home game will host. Exception: The bye team will always be the visitor. If both teams were hosts or both were visitors, the second-named team in the quarter bracket will host. In 6A & 5A, in the four team sectionals, the second-named team will host.
Championships: Host team will be the team that has played the most away games. If both teams have played the same number of away games, the bottom bracket team shall host.

Edited by Cornholio
spelling

5 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Former South Putnam football coach Mark Wildman led the Eagles for 20 years and is a member of the Indiana Football Hall of Fame, along with Brian Moore.

57 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

If it does come down to PH and NV, who will host? I tried to understand the following listed on the IHSAA website, however, in spite of my great and unmatched wisdom, I was unable to decipher it.

Determining Home Team
First Round: The second-named team in the blind draw is host school unless the two teams agree to switch the site.
Semifinals: The team without a home game will host. Exception: The bye team will always be the visitor. If both teams were hosts or both were visitors, the second-named team in the quarter bracket will host. In 6A & 5A, in the four team sectionals, the second-named team will host.
Championships: Host team will be the team that has played the most away games. If both teams have played the same number of away games, the bottom bracket team shall host.

Assuming Attica beats FC as expected,  NV would host if South Putnam beats Riverton Parke in round 1.  PH would host if Riverton Parke beats South Putnam in round 1.

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Fun fact: although named South Putnam, the school is not the Southern most school in Putnam county. That distinction belongs to the Cloverdale Clovers!

South Putnam is the southernmost school that is completely in Putnam county Cloverdale has a portion of Owen county in its district.