Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

John Harrell's Sectional Predictions %%

13 minutes ago, Brettlow said:

Why start a new topic when this one is right here...Several posts apply to what I'm trying to say...You would think a moderator could figure that out.  So, I ask again, do you need help with this???  Or would you rather I just quit posting on here because it upsets your delicate ideal of how this forum should run?

I was actually just trying to make light of it.....but you must need a younger boys crayon book to comprehend that. Try to keep it light hearted, but you cannot help but get your panties in wad, huh? lol 

Don't like the way I do things here? simple solution hot shot. 

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I was actually just trying to make light of it.....but you must need a younger boys crayon book to comprehend that. Try to keep it light hearted, but you cannot help but get your panties in wad, huh? lol 

Don't like the way I do things here? simple solution hot shot. 

hahaha...you couldn't get my panties in a wad if you tried...I've been around this earth way too long for someone who gets a power trip out of being a forum moderator to affect me in any way...I'm just enjoying getting a moron like you all upset about pointing out your ignorance of why I chose this topic...

6 minutes ago, Irishman said:

hot shot.

but thanks there "cool cat"

6 minutes ago, Brettlow said:

hahaha...you couldn't get my panties in a wad if you tried...I've been around this earth way too long for someone who gets a power trip out of being a forum moderator to affect me in any way...I'm just enjoying getting a moron like you all upset about pointing out your ignorance of why I chose this topic...

but thanks there "cool cat"

You could not be more wrong....no power trip here at......but keep up with the name calling, because it apparently makes you feel special.....says FAR more about you than me. 

That said, keep it up and I will take care of it. 

17 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You could not be more wrong....no power trip here at......but keep up with the name calling, because it apparently makes you feel special.....says FAR more about you than me. 

Take care of it bigun

20 minutes ago, Irishman said:

And you were the first with the name calling

21 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Just now, Brettlow said:

And you were the first with the name calling

Just remember to take care of yourself as well