Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 31

Kinda surprised Lawrenceburg is listed as the favorite.  All the talk has been Btown central. 

I don’t really know much about either other than BTC runs like a shotgun double wing/wing t gig that they are comfortable passing out of and is pretty lethal (at least that’s how it has been in previous years and I doubt the coach is gonna change it up now lol) 

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Kinda surprised Lawrenceburg is listed as the favorite.  All the talk has been Btown central. 

I don’t really know much about either other than BTC runs like a shotgun double wing/wing t gig that they are comfortable passing out of and is pretty lethal (at least that’s how it has been in previous years and I doubt the coach is gonna change it up now lol) 

We are running the same offense as we have since 2015, which is a bit of a variation from the original wing-T that we ran from 1993 - 2014.

We are better in the polls, but the computers like LB I guess.

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Sectional 31 is no joke 

especially if the crew must travel to Spin City.

Clowns Breakdown goes like this:

Spin City vs Days of The New Pirates - Some may be automatically be looking past this game....but no so fast my friends! The  Hawk mobile will have those pirates ready and they will definitely have the best player on the bermuda. This was a close match-up in week #2, plus from what I head, the "dude" from C-Town got hurt. So don't lay all the "chips" on the table just yet npatman (I know you said assuming)......Stink will go out on a limb on this one. My only reasoning is The Crew really can't afford a trip to Spin City again. Last time got picked up in Seymour after that major comeback win in 2005.....WE WERE LIT!!!!! Before moving on here is a fun fact. Since 1994 Reed May has faced Stink Town 7 times. Record......2-5 (Stink Town may be the only ones to hold an advantage like that over the Spin City Legend.) Here it is...Final Prediction...... Days of the New Pirates 21 - Spin City 13

Other Games:

Stink Town -35

Casket Nation -10

Jo Joe's - 6.5

• Like 2

Your better in the polls cause you start high every year and your conference is weak (in the eyes of most) and you WIN...so as all the other school that are ranked, get beat...Spin City moves on up. Same story every year. Plus Coach Spin has been around forever so all the guys like him. They do WIN. Not going to argue that. 

But kinda like most nights for the clown.....most are better on the dance floor, but the Clown is better in....All he just got SACKED!

Stink Town = Lawrenceburg - A mixture of Seagrams, Concept, Sewer plant....Lovely....

Spin City = Brownstown - They run a version of the spin offense

Casket Nation = Batesville - Batesville Casket Company

Hondaburg = Greensburg - Honda Plant

Chicken Jo Joes = Franklin County - They have cement chicken all through town, plus the Cottage has great chicken and Jo Joes (potatoes)

Days of the New = Charlestown - Rock Band from that city.

Edited by StinkTownClown
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stink Town = Lawrenceburg - A mixture of Seagrams, Concept, Sewer plant....Lovely....

Chicken Jo Joes = Franklin County - They have cement chicken all through town, plus the Cottage has great chicken and Jo Joes (potatoes)

Love it. Thanks for the clarification

ill take stinktown by 31

spin city over days of the new pirates by 15.

casket nation by 21. 

And chicken Jo Joes over Hondaburg by 17

no rhyme or reason just taking guesses 

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Sectional 31 is no joke 

especially if the crew must travel to Spin City.

Clowns Breakdown goes like this:

Spin City vs Days of The New Pirates - Some may be automatically be looking past this game....but no so fast my friends! The  Hawk mobile will have those pirates ready and they will definitely have the best player on the bermuda. This was a close match-up in week #2, plus from what I head, the "dude" from C-Town got hurt. So don't lay all the "chips" on the table just yet npatman (I know you said assuming)......Stink will go out on a limb on this one. My only reasoning is The Crew really can't afford a trip to Spin City again. Last time got picked up in Seymour after that major comeback win in 2005.....WE WERE LIT!!!!! Before moving on here is a fun fact. Since 1994 Reed May has faced Stink Town 7 times. Record......2-5 (Stink Town may be the only ones to hold an advantage like that over the Spin City Legend.) Here it is...Final Prediction...... Days of the New Pirates 21 - Spin City 13

Other Games:

Stink Town -35

Casket Nation -10

Jo Joe's - 6.5

Good ol' STC! Seems we always cross paths this time of year lol

Anything is possible, and you may be right, but I would wager some BLs that we can spin and win for more than 13 points!

I feel like the MSC was a lot more competitive this year than in the past. 4 pretty solid teams in the Braves, Dragons, Pirates, and Lions. I’ll go back to week 2, the Braves got off to a slow start and found themselves down 0-14 at the half. They then scored 21 unanswered points to secure the victory over the pirates. The Braves held M. Lukes to 10 carries for 24yds with 22 of those coming on a TD run. I think the Braves get the offense rolling early this Friday and play some more great D and are victorious 28-14

9 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Like the reference to Days of the New......it’s been a little bit since they were large.

13 hours ago, npatman said:

We are better in the polls, but the computers like LB I guess.

The Sagarin gives credit for Lawrenceburg's tougher schedule and therefore a higher ranking, I think everyone understands that.

However, Harrel's tournament predictions are making Lawrenceburg an even bigger favorite than many expect because the "computer" sees a tougher tourney path for Brownstown than compared to L'burg. If the two teams were switched in the bracket I would anticipate L'burgs fortunes would go down a bit and Brownstown would rise a bit, but 🐅 town would still be favored.

Edited by TheLip2

On 10/23/2019 at 1:58 PM, Coffin K9 said:

Gotta agree with Stink on this one, I think Spin City goes down this Friday. 

In fact, I'm gonna call in now and say the Clown and crew come to Casket Town for the Title! 

EIAC....Forever! Weak Schedules....Never!

You definitely got the easy side of the bracket, but assuming you can squeak by Stewart Town again tonight, that should be the end of the road for the 2019 dawgs.

2 hours ago, npatman said:

You definitely got the easy side of the bracket, but assuming you can squeak by Stewart Town again tonight, that should be the end of the road for the 2019 dawgs.

You should know what "easy" looks like, the Braves play one team all season! Any of the EIAC teams would be your toughest game of the year!

There will be no squeaking by the Dawgs tonight!!! You better just hope Spin City can get past round one. 

2 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

You should know what "easy" looks like, the Braves play one team all season! Any of the EIAC teams would be your toughest game of the year!

There will be no squeaking by the Dawgs tonight!!! You better just hope Spin City can get past round one. 

You sure about that? Mr Sagarin seems to think that all but one of the MSC teams are better than Connersville.

And this is with your entire conference's Sagarin rating grossly inflated due to East Central...take EC out of there and your
SoS would be the same or lower as the MSC teams, which would make your overall ratings much lower.

image.png.3104402df6b878bab20671a41e6fa517.png

Edited by npatman

56 minutes ago, npatman said:

You sure about that? Mr Sagarin seems to think that all but one of the MSC teams are better than Connersville.

And this is with your entire conference's Sagarin rating grossly inflated due to East Central...take EC out of there and your
SoS would be the same or lower as the MSC teams, which would make your overall ratings much lower.

image.png.3104402df6b878bab20671a41e6fa517.png

I was referring to teams in our Sectional. There are a lot of variables that don't factor in Sagarin. Everyone knows MSC is WEAK!!!