Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Don't Stop NOW BOYS and GIRLS!!! THANK YOU

I, on behalf of the Leadership team want to THANK EVERYONE who has already become a booster this year and an EARLY THANK YOU to our future boosters. 

We as a community have reached the annual goal of $3000 

But let's keep them coming in!!  Always can bank the extra for 2020!!!

Every dollar counts!!  

As we are in middle of week 9 and heading into the tournament, I want to express my gratitude to our awesome community of Fans, Coaches, Referees, Players, Family, Admins who frequent our site daily, I even thank my dudes @Muda69  @DT @Temptation @Bobref and countless others who spearhead conversations, some good, some bad, but nonetheless always engaging

CHEERS GRIDIRONDIGEST

TIME TO FINISH!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

A true GID/American Hero! Thank you DT! 

Tell that to my friend Gipper!   Maybe I should donate that $50 to the South Newton Football Player Retention Program  😁

Edited by DT

So a lot of the members on here might not realize. After this week traffic on this wonderful forum is cut down immensely as football seasons end for half of the state. We are just $658.99 away from having another free year of the Gridiron Digest. Now is the time for the final push. We just need 67 of our peers to donate $10.00, but the GID will accept any donation. Come up with a creative number, One poster donated the number of points his team scored on a rival, someone else donated in honor of a high school football fan that is no longer with them. If you donate $25.00 or more you won't have to deal with pesky ads invading your football information space. If you are in a thread that doesn't have a lot of donors make a quick plea to donate, it's simple, safe, and secure!

I will keep an running total as we get more donations in the title.

Let's reach the goal of $3000.00 before Friday night's kick offs!

Edited by LCCAlum
  • Like 4

UNDER $600 

Thanks to contributor @SEAL_63 (psst.  5 more dollars and you get fancy booster tag)

2 Newest Boosters  @ChirpChirp93 and @miner_35  

BTW:  Our Friends in Linton may just be the leader in the clubhouse on most boosters from 1 school!!!  

Also:   @southend sent in a classic Check, but I have to check with @DK_Barons to see if our system recognizes that because that account was not on the "pending snail mail" thingy I see so we may be even closer!!!

Thanks all 

• Like 1

Have the GID admins ever considered a “membership drive?” We all know lots of high school, college, and pro football fans. If everyone signed up here could get just one other person to join, we’d be in the tall cotton in terms of funds. This is the most exciting time of year for HS football, and the college football playoff extravaganza is about to start (the first FCS rankings come out Nov. 5). This would be prime recruiting time.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:57 AM, vicvinegar said:

Wish I could have given more. Unfortunately unemployed teachers are on a tight budget. 😂

If you are interested in traveling abroad to teach any subject (fully English), I can give you some recommendations for semester or year gigs. Just message me. Compensation includes transportation, housing, food at school. Instruction in English. Extra salary if you hold a Master's or have any certificates. That's K-12. Some interesting options if you hold a Master's as a college guest lecturer. 

2 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

If you are interested in traveling abroad to teach any subject (fully English), I can give you some recommendations for semester or year gigs. Just message me. Compensation includes transportation, housing, food at school. Instruction in English. Extra salary if you hold a Master's or have any certificates. That's K-12. Some interesting options if you hold a Master's as a college guest lecturer. 

Thanks for looking out! However I doubt the girlfriend would be on board with me going abroad. lol I do have an Aide position, just trying to find that full-time teaching position. So if anyone needs a good assistant coach and P.E. teacher, P.M. me! lol

WOW!!!   LESS THAN 300 LEFT!!!   LET'S GET THIS BEFORE SECTIONAL FIANL WEEK!!!

Thanks to my guy @WolvesOnTheProwl on his booster status!!   What a gentleman he is

Another Coach jumped on in, appreciate it @NorthKnox94!!  A long time member of our community.   

Also, if you were not just recognized above and you made a donation, send me a PM, there is one sitting there as "GUEST"  

Have a great 2nd round of sectionals this week GID!!! 

• Like 1