Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Don't Stop NOW BOYS and GIRLS!!! THANK YOU

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

WOW!!!   LESS THAN 300 LEFT!!!   LET'S GET THIS BEFORE SECTIONAL FIANL WEEK!!!

Thanks to my guy @WolvesOnTheProwl on his booster status!!   What a gentleman he is

Another Coach jumped on in, appreciate it @NorthKnox94!!  A long time member of our community.   

Also, if you were not just recognized above and you made a donation, send me a PM, there is one sitting there as "GUEST"  

Have a great 2nd round of sectionals this week GID!!! 

This may sound kind of cheesy, but, I look forward to getting on here every day and see what everyone has to say..."makes my day"  so much better...lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

WOW!!!   LESS THAN 300 LEFT!!!   LET'S GET THIS BEFORE SECTIONAL FIANL WEEK!!!

Thanks to my guy @WolvesOnTheProwl on his booster status!!   What a gentleman he is

Another Coach jumped on in, appreciate it @NorthKnox94!!  A long time member of our community.   

Also, if you were not just recognized above and you made a donation, send me a PM, there is one sitting there as "GUEST"  

Have a great 2nd round of sectionals this week GID!!! 

What’s the PayPal? I’ll send you money now. 

We had a contribution from @CoachJunior  thanks Pal 

@BTF got us closer last night as he went ahead and became a booster in the name of Homestead !!!  Where you at @Temptation ??  

Then Mixer Champion Times 2, FOXY as he loves to be called, @foxbat made it a cool even 3k last night with his sizable booster love!!! 

Then in wonderful fashion, long time vet of the board making his triumphant return, @Yuccaguy says, lets not just stop at 3k, lets keep the good times rolling.   

As my Man Hawk Harrellson famously says:   DON'T STOP NOW BOYS!!!

• Like 2

I think our total amount for the year is closer to 3500 than 3000.     

We have gotten some checks in the mail, but if they were sent without using the the booster thing up on top, then the counter doesn't recognize it.   I know that I sent @DT and @itiswhatitis the address in a PM so that is generous Money that just came in over the weekend!!!  MUCH THANKS TO YOU TWO GENTLEMAN 

I just marked "paid" to @StinkTownClown and @MDAlum82 for their checks a few weeks ago. 

Keep em coming GID FRIENDS!!! 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:13 PM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

My earlier statement still stands! I will be donating $50 to the cause, but will up it to $100 if Warsaw can claim their first ever sectional championship this Friday night against Penn!

WHY STOP NOW?!

I will up my donation to $125 if the Tigers can go into Da Region for a 3rd time this season and come back eastbound on US 30 with a Regional Championship!

• Like 2