Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sullivan at Vincennes Lincoln

On 10/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, miner_35 said:

Sullivan should not have let them drive almost 70 yards in 20 seconds.

Bingo!  Call or no call, this was a very veteran crew with lots of experience.  Don't let one call determine the outcome of the game.  Nobody has video from the BJ's viewpoint.  Could have been a player that ran in front of him and blocked his view for a second.....things happen so fast and that's all it takes.

• Thanks 2

On 10/27/2019 at 12:51 AM, D3dream said:

That's just what I see. I'm seeing the defender slipping and then there's the collision.  Plus that's an awful nasty Twitter battle on there comment wise. I keep looking and looking at it. Someone with access to the official VL film also said the same (defender is going down first) but there's obvious bias there. 

Assuming that is true, there’s not a back judge in the world — and I’m including the NFL — who can see that at game speed. If you have to look at something frame by frame to see it, it’s ridiculous to expect an official to see it during game action.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bobref said:

Assuming that is true, there’s not a back judge in the world — and I’m including the NFL — who can see that at game speed. If you have to look at something frame by frame to see it, it’s ridiculous to expect an official to see it during game action.

Thank you Bob. Your input is always appreciated and welcomed. They made the right call by not throwing a flag. Always enjoy your perspective so we can "get in the mind" of most officials.