Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Looking for and Endzone camera

26 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

Anyone know of a good endzone camera. I want to set one up in my yard to check my gutters for leaf build up. Thanks, I'll hang up and listen. 

Really, it depends on how much money you are willing to spend and how high you need the video camera to reach. 

Sportscope offers a 30 foot model for $4,299

Sideline Power has an HD model that extends to 20 feet and also has a 19 inch high definition monitor for $6,450

My personal suggestion though would be the Hi-Pod X31. 31 foot telescoping tower, High definition monitor, and premium rain gear for those not so sunny days. It is a steal at $4,999.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:22 PM, MarshallCounty said:

Anyone know of a good endzone camera. I want to set one up in my yard to check my gutters for leaf build up. Thanks, I'll hang up and listen. 

@MarshallCounty are you any closer to making a decision on the purchase of an endzone camera? I'm very excited about how much you will love your purchase!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

I decided to go with an old cell phone, some pvc tubing, and duct tape. Coach Nowlin said it worked great for his Bombers.

Well good luck if you need to check your gutters on a rainy day. One of the best features of the Hi-Pod X31 is that it's outfitted with premium rain gear. Regardless, I hope you're satisfied with your rig.