Concord at Central, 7 pm
Memorial at Mishawaka, 7 pm
Culver Academy at New Prairie, 7 pm
St. Joseph at Plymouth, 7 pm
Jimtown at Tippecanoe Valley, 7 pm
Marian at West Noble, 7 pm

Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

Penn at home (Portage is not good)

Central at home (probably the best game of the night)

Mishawaka buries Memorial (my guess Shaw's last game as a head coach after a GREAT career both as a player and coach)

New Prairie rolls CMA

Plymouth ends St. Joe's misery

Jimtown is too much for TV even at "Death Valley"

Marian wins but closer than anyone imagines

Bremen/LaVille?  I'm taking the Lions...just a hunch.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:57 AM, Indian72 said:
Friday, Nov. 1
Portage at Penn, 7:30 pm
Concord at Central, 7 pm
Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

Penn

Central 

Mishawaka

New Prairie 

Plymouth

Jimmies

Marian 

LaVille

1 hour ago, CoachK5 said:

Always, love when people put the "O" in place of the "A" in Marian.  It tends to upset the Marian faithful and I find it humorous.

I always laughed when my St. Joe buddies referred to Marian as "lil' sister."

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

Central v. Concord looks to be the best matchup between the two in the last 5 years. Concord is a very solid team but Central has some generational talents, (McGraw- 4-star DE with a Michigan offer and Brownlee who might be one of the 5 best running backs in the state). Might be worth the trip from Indy to watch it!

Additionally, I've been to a few Marian games this year, their size for a smaller school is pretty noticeable, especially against small school opponents. Too bad they can barely get the ball to their 6' 3 receiver. Their defense is very solid though. Hoping for a deep run! 

As bad of a season that they've had, they also have a tough schedule. St.Joe always brings out the best at tournament time. If Plymouth can get beat by 20 by Northwood and below average KV can put 28 on them, St.Joe might be able to pull this off. 

6 minutes ago, NP89 said:

As bad of a season that they've had, they also have a tough schedule. St.Joe always brings out the best at tournament time. If Plymouth can get beat by 20 by Northwood and below average KV can put 28 on them, St.Joe might be able to pull this off. 

Using your logic here, our game should be a good one then and not the blowout you are predicting. Again, using your logic, St Joe put up 28 on NP and only 7 on CMA...

23 minutes ago, NP89 said:

The sad thing is why wait until the tournament.  Be competitive and show up every week

1 hour ago, Indian72 said:

The sad thing is why wait until the tournament.  Be competitive and show up every week

True statement.  I could not figure out the Indian's this year.  I know the schedule was tough but they weren't consistent week to week.  Starting out 0-8 and getting destroyed by the other Catholic high school tends to make alumni grumpy.  I don't have the answers, but something needs to be figured out with the program. 

1 hour ago, Offintheyard said:

Using your logic here, our game should be a good one then and not the blowout you are predicting. Again, using your logic, St Joe put up 28 on NP and only 7 on CMA...

Your more than likely right. It will be a good game. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:57 AM, Indian72 said:
Friday, Nov. 1
Portage at Penn, 7:30 pm
Concord at Central, 7 pm
Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

Penn over Portage 

EC over Concord 

Mishawaka over Memorial 

Plymouth over SJ

Jimtown over TV

MariAn over West Noble

Laville over Bremen

New Prairie over CMA i think this game is a lot closer then many think.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:38 PM, NP89 said:

New Prairie 49-14

St.Joe 14-10

Good call on these. Close on the SJ one. Sounds like they were right there the entire game. Congrats on the win. Like I said, NP is 9-1 (now 10-1) for a reason. Great team, tough players and really disrupted everything our team tried to do. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Thanks 1