Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Sectional Round #2

First time poster. Big EIAC fan. Just had to throw my two cents in on some of these predictions.

EC/Greenwood: EC will finally defeat the running clock as the game will go a full four quarters. They will also defeat the Woodmen by three scores.

Lawrenceburg/Charlestown: That Charlestown RB is the real deal, but their defense is under the radar – they get to the ball in a hurry. But the Tigers will make it a physical game, and Coach K will put another W on “his shelf in the room.”

Greensburg/Batesville: Those coaches in Casket Nation have those young Bulldogs playing better every week. You have to give them props. But when your win total equals the win total of the opponents you have beaten this late in the year (4), it’s kind of hard to pick you. The Dawgs will come out fighting as Dawgs often do (just ask my Shih Tzu after he went after my neighbor’s Rott yesterday). Dawgs will have the same result as my Shihs. They fall in this one. They're still a year away. Greensburg will be playing someone for the title next Friday, barring any lightning delays.  That weather system out there is nice. I heard SD was thinking about getting one, but Coach Boom said no way one of those things would handle his pregame pyrotechnics.

Good luck to all.

2 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I just saw this news flash across my screen.....

This Friday, Casket Nation is hosting a parking lot Party?

Bulldog BL's & Tuba Taco's for all attending!

The party before the game will be nothing compared to the one after!!!!!

2 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

The party before the game will be nothing compared to the one after!!!!!

Sad how the 2nd round of the Sectional is Batesville's Super Bowl!  Seems about right when you consider the win total of the teams that they have beaten this year adds up to a whopping "5" wins (and that is counting Rushville's one win twice).  Greensburg might as well be Michael Vick this weekend when they get done spanking the the dawgs, the once proud program of Batesville.  Maybe Milan can switch with Batesville and join the  EIAC to give the other EIAC members some good competition.

• Sit and spin 1

3 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

Sad how the 2nd round of the Sectional is Batesville's Super Bowl!  Seems about right when you consider the win total of the teams that they have beaten this year adds up to a whopping "5" wins (and that is counting Rushville's one win twice).  Greensburg might as well be Michael Vick this weekend when they get done spanking the the dawgs, the once proud program of Batesville.  Maybe Milan can switch with Batesville and join the  EIAC to give the other EIAC members some good competition.

Congratulations Not Smart Art!!!

05056dc5378c928794426af724ec4b57e76bfe-wm.jpg

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

We will see how smart I am Friday night!  Good Luck trying to beat a team with more than 3 wins!

At least your soccer team beat Milan! 

But they lost to Jac-Cen-Del...

Either way, you'll still be an idiot. You better just worry about how you're gonna get past ND!

2 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Either way, you'll still be an idiot. You better just worry about how you're gonna get past ND!

Wow name calling!  I'd expect more from someone from Casket Nation!  I must have hit a nerve.  Sorry K9, but I call'em like I sees'em!  I think the game is at B'ville so maybe your PVC goal posts will bend in your favor this weekend and you get a cheap field goal at the end of the game to make it closer!

The Milan "Native Americans" are going to scalp those North Greensburg Chargers next time they play them!!! 

Don't you worry K9, I'll keep these mean old 1A schools away from Batesville so you don't have to humiliate yourself anymore, and you can continue to beat up the likes of Rushville, Connersville, and Jennings Co (oh and Rushville for the 2nd time)!  Good job on winning 4 games this year!!!

5 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

Either way, you'll still be an idiot.

6 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

Sorry K9, but I call'em like I sees'em! 

Same here!!! Just stating the obvious. 

8 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

The Milan "Native Americans" are going to scalp those North Greensburg Chargers next time they play them!!! 

Well, when that doesn't happen you always have the 1954 State Championship to fall back on! 

8 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Well, when that doesn't happen you always have the 1954 State Championship to fall back on! 

Yes we can fall back on The 1954 State Championship OR that 35-14 butt whipping the Native Americans put on Batesville this year!  Whichever you prefer K9!

10 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

Yes we can fall back on The 1954 State Championship OR that 35-14 butt whipping the Native Americans put on Batesville this year!  Whichever you prefer K9!

If a week 2 victory is what you wanna hang your hat on, more power to ya!

7 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

If a week 2 victory is what you wanna hang your hat on, more power to ya!

It's better than anything your mighty dawgs can hang their hat on right now.  Do I need to remind you of your stellar wins this year? 

Well I take that back, if your goal posts bend anymore you might be able to hang your hat on them!

6 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Oh no he didn’t play the 1954 Card...oh wait he did before he played the soccer card...F7762D6C-085B-4C75-A917-B2BB4CB2BD69.jpeg.ddee300890ba23678fba80067acda64a.jpegChild please...805C1EC3-7608-469E-A3CC-46FEAD705452.jpeg.6e9f0dcb282d8ae5190b70ce1839aaf1.jpeg

Edited by Magic 8 Ball
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Art VanDelay said:

We will see how smart I am Friday night!  Good Luck trying to beat a team with more than 3 wins!

At least your soccer team beat Milan! 

But they lost to Jac-Cen-Del...

JCD soccer team was legit this year, 18-2-2.  AND JCD football team made it another year without a loss.  I may have to check out this "tailgate" tonight at the Dawg Pound.  Hopefully it isn't too rowdy and Triple C makes it to kickoff and K9 doesn't bite anyone before the game.  I'm hoping for a Stink Town vs Casket Nation rematch.  It's always fun when the Stink Boys come to town.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beagle said:

JCD soccer team was legit this year, 18-2-2.  

Ahhhh....this is the Gridiron digest....not the Grass-Fairy Forum!  Be proud of what you want, but be somewhere else if your gonna boast about a sport that requires you to have acting skills over athletic skills. 

BTW....congrats on the no loss season.....#HangTheBanner

• Like 2

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Where are the C-Town Fans on the grid, do they have any?

Stink Town is smelling better than ever

Seagrams 7, KFC, an a afternoon Connies delight

Don't worry cause the Crew is already drinking dem Tiger Bud Lights.

Stink would like to up-date his game prediction.......for one game!

Hondaburg @ Casket Nation - After listening to the coaches on the WRBI Radio show, reading the local press, then seeing what K9 has on here.....Stink has had a change of heart. Dawg Spread over the  Pirate Spread. The Dawgs win in a close one in the Dawg Pound! Casket Nation 21 - Hondaburg 14

Edited by StinkTownClown
  • Like 1