Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Sectional Round #2

52 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Hondaburg @ Casket Nation - After listening to the coaches on the WRBI Radio show, reading the local press, then seeing what K9 has on here.....Stink has had a change of heart. Dawg Spread over the  Pirate Spread. The Dawgs win in a close one in the Dawg Pound! Casket Nation 21 - Hondaburg 14

Doesn't seem like enough points.  

1 hour ago, troyfan said:

Ahhhh....this is the Gridiron digest....not the Grass-Fairy Forum!  Be proud of what you want, but be somewhere else if your gonna boast about a sport that requires you to have acting skills over athletic skills. 

BTW....congrats on the no loss season.....#HangTheBanner

Have you been in our gym????  We'll hang a banner/picture for sure!  

Final picks:

Dawgs over Hook 42-40

El Tigre-burg over C-Hooks 42-20

Bad Boyz over Woody 35-20

Wigwam over Snodgrasstown....just in case anybody cares

Undefeated Eagles advance to the make-believe quarter finals.

Goodluck to all the EIAC teams and here's hoping Sect 31 is an EIAC lock

• Like 1

Late to the show this week! Hard to believe the Knights are done, but Coach Rand went away from the Double Wing, so what do you expect. Enjoy the off-season Knights! You still got a fan in me!

I know no one cares, cause we dont #hangbanners ever down here, well KFI takes that back, we as well will join the Soccer Train. Shout out to the Lady KFI Soccer Team. With that being said, KFI will take the following: Tigers by 14, Dawgs by 7, Milan by 21, Trojans by 21. 

KFI will be heading to Stink Town tonight, if the Clown will offer me a Tiger BL or Two, would love to meet ya. 

There is no coming to senses.  Only laughing as everyone changes their picks to save the delicate feelings of a few members of the board.  

I will let my previous picks stand.  
tigers,

trojans 

and the mighty swashbucklers get another week of football.

the Dawgz get to clean up the locker room, put away the equipment and wonder how they could have fallen this far from the mighty power they once were.  

enjoy the night and the rest of everyone else’s season!

• Like 1

Wow!  What a night for football!  

Tigers blow by Charlestown.

Trojans survive and beat Greenwood and the refs.

And the Pirates prove that they are the best team in blue in the EIAC!  

As everyone else here lost faith in the Bucs and walked the plank changing their picks to Batesville they show that they are too much for the Bulldogs.  

Great job to all the EIAC teams!  

Oh yeah, @Coffin K9, my relatives in the WigWam won big, too!  

Now on to Sectional championship preparations for the BEST teams in the EIAC.

Just now, Trojan12 said:

There were quite a few questionable pass interference calls that all just happened to go the Indy schools way... Shocked 

Which game was this?  And I’m digging through my rulebook’s official list of signals, but can’t find one for “questionable.” Are you saying the calls were incorrect?

4 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Which game was this?  And I’m digging through my rulebook’s official list of signals, but can’t find one for “questionable.” Are you saying the calls were incorrect?

Incorrect absolutely.. That being said EC needs to play better on both sides if the ball.

7 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Which game was this?  And I’m digging through my rulebook’s official list of signals, but can’t find one for “questionable.” 

It’s in the Section entitled “How to Screw Over Non-Indy Schools”.  Can’t believe you missed it.....

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Lysander said:

It’s in the Section entitled “How to Screw Over Non-Indy Schools”.  Can’t believe you missed it.....

Honestly, football fans are the 2nd most paranoid people on the planet ... just behind football coaches. 😂🤣😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

You crack me up!

Sorry Bobref.  Didn’t mean to upset you.  Just making a comment from info I’ve read here.  
In general, I know that players are human and can make mistakes and draw flags from officials I would think that it is also agreeable that refs are humans too and can have bad games where they make mistakes as well.  Perfection by either can not be expected.  

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

Honestly, football fans are the 2nd most paranoid people on the planet ... just behind football coaches.

And I would say that referees are second only to weathermen in the acceptance of incorrect calls.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

Sorry Bobref.  Didn’t mean to upset you.  Just making a comment from info I’ve read here.  
In general, I know that players are human and can make mistakes and draw flags from officials I would think that it is also agreeable that refs are humans too and can have bad games where they make mistakes as well.  Perfection by either can not be expected.  

And I would say that referees are second only to weathermen in the acceptance of incorrect calls.  

There is a vast difference - at least among officials - between incorrect calls, and “bad” calls. I don’t think that is appreciated by fans, players, or coaches, in general.