Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Sectional Round #2

Guaranteed a PAC vs. EIAC Regional. Has anyone worked out where it would be played? 

I don't believe Heritage Hills or Southridge have ever played Lawrenceburg or Greensburg. The PAC has much respect for the EIAC dating back to the Batesville days. The bus rides? Not so much. 

• Like 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

The crew in the shop this morning was looking and this is what we think....

Heritage Hills @ Lawrenceburg (186 Miles - 2 hours 42 Minutes)

Lawrenceburg @ Southridge (about the same as above)

Greensburg @ Southridge (162 Miles)

Greensburg @ Heritage Hills (163 Miles)

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 11:57 PM, Coffin K9 said:

Just some Milan chump who doesn't even belong here talking a bunch of sh!t that doesn't make sense. They're like the EIAC's little step cousin who no one really cares about.

I can tell you who doesn't belong, that would be Batesville in the EIAC!!!  Losing to little ol' Milan 2 out the past 3 years!  I'd say you better start scheduling your crosstown rival Oldenburg so you can get some more W's in that win column.  

Before you spout off about Milan being the EIAC's little step cousin you better be able to say that you can beat Milan consistently which you haven't done!  Don't run your mouth when you would have finished 3rd in the Mid-Indiana Conference this year!!!

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

26 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

I can tell you who doesn't belong, that would be Batesville in the EIAC!!!  Losing to little ol' Milan 2 out the past 3 years!  I'd say you better start scheduling your crosstown rival Oldenburg so you can get some more W's in that win column.  

Before you spout off about Milan being the EIAC's little step cousin you better be able to say that you can beat Milan consistently which you haven't done!  Don't run your mouth when you would have finished 3rd in the Mid-Indiana Conference this year!!!

You don't truly believe this do you?

What's a Mid-Indiana Conference?

38 minutes ago, Hoosier Hawk said:

You don't truly believe this do you?

Do I think Milan is an overall better program than Batesville, No but they have beat Batesville 2 out of the past 3 years and they beat you bad (3 TD's) this year!  Your boy K9 is delusional and thinks Batesville was good this year and he keeps on ragging on poor Milan like they are some chumps, but they have an 8-2 record and are playing in the sectional championship this weekend while the Dawgs are putting on their basketball sneakers.   

And yes Batesville would have finished 3rd in the Mid-Indiana conference this year behind N. Decatur and Milan, no doubt about it!

• Disdain 3

6 hours ago, Art VanDelay said:

Do I think Milan is an overall better program than Batesville, No but they have beat Batesville 2 out of the past 3 years and they beat you bad (3 TD's) this year!  Your boy K9 is delusional and thinks Batesville was good this year and he keeps on ragging on poor Milan like they are some chumps, but they have an 8-2 record and are playing in the sectional championship this weekend while the Dawgs are putting on their basketball sneakers.   

And yes Batesville would have finished 3rd in the Mid-Indiana conference this year behind N. Decatur and Milan, no doubt about it!

I never said anything about Milan until you came into an EIAC thread talking a bunch of smack about Batesville, and how Milan beat them this year. I didn't initiate it, you did. 

Batesville was not great this year, I can't deny that, but to act as though Batesville is inferior to Milan is just ignorant. Like your comment saying Milan should replace Bateville, who won 3A Conference last year, in the EIAC. Again, ignorant. I never said Milan was a bunch of chumps, I said YOU were a chump...and I stand by that...chump!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Art VanDelay said:

What kind of dumb-foolery are you peddling?  Since 2000 Batesville leads the series 15-5....is that not consistency?

Are you actually implying that Milan should replace Batesville in the EIAC?

What kind of fire-water are you drinking? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

I never said anything about Milan until you came into an EIAC thread talking a bunch of smack about Batesville, and how Milan beat them this year. I didn't initiate it, you did

Well Flea-Bag I'm not from Milan but I did bring them up because they are a 1A school that beat your mighty Bull-mutts this year and have beat your team 2 out of the last 3 years!   If you weren't running your mouth how the puppies were going to beat G-burg I wouldn't have had to say anything but since you did you really initiated everything!  And when can't a person from Milan or anywhere for that matter comment on an EIAC thread?  

11 hours ago, troyfan said:

Since 2000 Batesville leads the series 15-5....is that not consistency

I'm not questioning Batesville's past 20 years, I'm questioning their last few years!  Heppner was a a great Coach and always produced a respectable team!  This crew must have been promoted from their mighty Flag-Football league to coach the team!

13 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Batesville was not great this year, I can't deny that

First thing you said that is right!

You are clearly a Milan guy, and you're a chump! You prove to be dumber with every post you make. 

13 hours ago, Z In The Knee said:

It's Sectional Championship Week, and we out here talking Ripley Co. football.  RL>EU

I agree, this idiot needs to go away. Best of luck to East Central and Lawrenceburg this Friday. 

9 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

51-13

Welcome back Flea-Bag!  What the heck is 51-13?  Your record with fat chicks?  I see a record of 25-19 record during the post-Heppner years.  Good but not anywhere near Coach Heppner's standards!  

9 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

I agree, this idiot needs to go away. Best of luck to East Central and Lawrenceburg this Friday.

Well Flea-Bag, since you think I'm a Milan guy I guess I can be on here because it IS Sectional Championship week and guess what?  Milan is still playing!  So go volunteer and help your flag-football coaches stack shoulder pads and clean helmets while the real programs like EC, L'burg AND Milan get ready to play for Trophies!  A trophy Batesville hasn't seen since Coach Heppner's last season...coincidence or not?

• Sit and spin 1

Art is not smart, just read what he says. He's literally the Grid's dumbest poster. 

51-13 was the score of last year's Dogs vs Indians game. I don't normally brag about the many times the Dogs have beat Milan as it's a game we're supposed to win. If Milan does beat the Ville they should proud, and celebrate, but only a fool would brag. See the Dogs have been fortunate enough to beat the Mighty Trojans a handful of times over the years as well. We were proud, we celebrated, but bragging about beating a team who has our number more often than not would just be stupid. Not smart Art...well....he's just not smart. 

Not smart Art keeps trying to make jabs about Coach Hep's record compared to the current coach's, or flag football references, and I'm really not sure why. It sounds as though he has an axe to grind? I don't care about any of that, I'm a Bulldog Football fan. Coach Hep is a great guy, and he was a great coach. So great that even a chump from Milan commends him. 25-19 you say? "Good but not anywhere near Coach Heppner's standards" you say? Once again not so smart Art proves just what a stupid chump he really is....Coach Hep's record was 21-23 in his first 4 years. So...according to not smart Art, the Dogs have a VERY bright future!! 

Do yourself a favor chump and stay off the Grid, it's only for big boys. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

This sounds like Donald Trump is behind this Coffin K9 account!  

I don't know 8Ball...I think if the Donald was behind CK9, we would see something like:

Angry Art, Mouthy Milan Art, Envious Art, Little Tonto or Chief Running Mouth. 

I was starting to get annoyed with him....but now its become entertaining!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

He's literally the Grid's dumbest poster

Well I've definitely hit a nerve with old Flea-Bag because the dumbest poster on the Grid just got an email from old Flea-Bag last night telling me how my posts were too personal and I hurt your feelings (you must be a millennial).  I guess Flea-Bag can dish it out and call me names such as "not smart art" "Chump" "Stupid Chump" "Idiot" "some Milan Hick" and now "the Grid's dumbest poster"  Sticks and Stones, Flea-Bag!!!  Sorry Flea-Bag, if it's too hot in the doghouse then stay out of the Grid!!!

11 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Do yourself a favor chump and stay off the Grid, it's only for big boys

Do big boys send emails to other posters about being too personal?  Come on Flea-Bag, you can dish it out but you have a hard time taking it!  Go accept your participation trophy at Batesville's Football banquet and let real programs go fight it out for real trophies!!!  Like Sectional Trophies (go get a stool and climb up to look at coach Hep's trophy case to see what I'm talking about)!

I don't normally brag about the many times the Dogs have beat Milan

The fact that you admit you brag when you beat Milan is embarrassing enough dude!!!

51-13 was the score of last year's Dogs vs Indians game

Well I would have been more impressed if that was your record with fat chicks!

See the Dogs have been fortunate enough to beat the Mighty Trojans a handful of times over the years

I've never questioned Coach Heppner's teams (the last Batesville coach to beat EC)!  They would give the Mighty Trojans competitive games and Yes, even beat them once in a while, but examine the new "flag-football staff's" record vs the Trojans...  2019 - 43-0 (I guess you were saving those points for mighty Rushville, good thinking!),   2018 - 55-9 (hey you scored, good job!), 2017 - 51-10 (ALMOST as bad as the score you beat Milan last year, but EC beat you worse!), and 2016 - 35-14 (The EXACT same score Milan beat Batesville this year, how ironic is that?)

Art keeps trying to make jabs about Coach Hep's record compared to the current coach's, or flag football references, and I'm really not sure why. It sounds as though he has an axe to grind? I don't care about any of that

Fake News!  All of it!

Never made a jab about Coach Hep's impressive record!

I think I said current coach has good record of 25-19, good but not in the league of Coach Heppner's

Flag Football references are to your Youth Organization K-3 switching from "real tackle" football to flag football, correct?  Flea-Bag, if I'm wrong sorry, does your whole youth football play flag football?  That would explain your HS's team lack of tackling skills.

You don't care???  I don't believe that for a minute!  Is that why you emailed me last night?  I think someone who takes time out of their day to email a fella really cares!  I know you care, buddy!!!

but only a fool would brag

See, you just called yourself a "fool"...  Oh Flea-Bag thank God your on the Grid!!!  Keep'em coming!!!

• Disdain 3

3 minutes ago, troyfan said:

I think AVD needs a time out.....

What a temper tantrum!

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish AVD....but I assure you...you're making a fool out of yourself.

Exactly. I did send AVD a personal message, I have nothing to hide. I think anyone can see that his posts are personal, like he has some underlying issues. So I sent him a message and asked him what his issue was, and if he has a personal beef. I didn't whine, I was simply offering him an opportunity to air his personal grievances in a more private and personal manner. Nothing more, nothing less. But obviously he isn't a guy who would handle things that way. Much easier to rant incoherently behind an alias than to actually man up. Whatever, best of luck to you Art. I hope you can someday move past whatever it is that troubles you. 

• Like 3

Ok, Flea-Bag... I mean K9.  I am sorry!  I got nothing against Batesville, I swear!  Now give me a big hug!!!

1 hour ago, troyfan said:

What a temper tantrum!

Fan of Troy, I'll deal with you later.  You haven't seen anything yet!  Don't get on my bad side... ask K9!  😉 

• Disdain 1

Long time follower first time poster!!! This K9 and AVD back and fourth is very comical!!! K9 reaching out to AVD about being personal blah blah.. Dude you throw Blows AVD way and he totally punked you bud!! Anyway...... EC will have close game tomorrow night! EC can’t turn ball over and has to make plays! 28-21 EC 

• Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Art VanDelay said:

Fan of Troy, I'll deal with you later.  You haven't seen anything yet!  Don't get on my bad side... ask K9!  😉 

No no no AVD...don't get on your bad side? Bwha...hahahah...haaaaa

AVD I certainly hope you are joking because If you think for one minute you intimidate anyone on the GID you couldn't be more wrong.  Fact is....you continue to be-fool yourself with these types of comments. But that's OK, please continue. 

Gimme your worst....type away with your angry replies and put-downs.  Maybe search through my prior post and take a phrases out the body and reply with your nastiest wittiest comment to give yourself the assurance you seek. 

Ready..............Go!

• Haha 1