Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 45

Mama Says 

The North Vermillion vs South Putnam contest will be closer than anticipated.  You can't just look and see that South Putnam is 5-5 and assume that NV is going to walk over them.  South Put plays a tough schedule with some quality wins over teams like West Vigo. If the Falcons take the Eagles lightly, they could easily be watching the Sectional Championship from the stands.  I don't see Crabtree letting them get caught watching the paint dry, but expect this to be a close game

Can the Ramblers play spoiler 2 years in a row? They certainly have the ability to. Attica is by far the most physical team in the conference.  The rain isn't expected to last through Friday which is an advantage for the Wolfs. I could see this game going either way.  Probably the game of the week in my opinoin

Mama Says SO!!

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:20 PM, MamaSaid said:

Mama Says 

The North Vermillion vs South Putnam contest will be closer than anticipated.  You can't just look and see that South Putnam is 5-5 and assume that NV is going to walk over them.  South Put plays a tough schedule with some quality wins over teams like West Vigo. If the Falcons take the Eagles lightly, they could easily be watching the Sectional Championship from the stands.  I don't see Crabtree letting them get caught watching the paint dry, but expect this to be a close game

Can the Ramblers play spoiler 2 years in a row? They certainly have the ability to. Attica is by far the most physical team in the conference.  The rain isn't expected to last through Friday which is an advantage for the Wolfs. I could see this game going either way.  Probably the game of the week in my opinoin

Mama Says SO!!

North Vermillion's SOS is #226 and South Putnam's SOS is #218.  They are almost equal.  So much for South Putnam's  "tough schedule".  West Vigo is the 39th ranked team in 3A and that is a "quality" win?  Mama's done snapped her wig!  North Vermillion by at least 3 scores. 

It is time for me to deliver a helping of piping hot fart sandwiches on this Friday morning. 

1. Parke Heritage can name their score tonight against Attica. It is the year of the Wolfs and no one will deny them. Juggernaut you say? I will agree with that. The Wolfs are on track to win the state championship. They are possibly the best team in the history of the WRC. 

2. Fart Noise

C. North Vermillion is favored to win this game against South Putnam. If the Eagles are unable to pull off the upset the Falcons will win. I have heard through the grape vine that South Putnam will be borrowing some inmates from Putnamville and suiting them up to play tonight.

D. The Boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Brian Moore.

3 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

C. North Vermillion is favored to win this game against South Putnam. If the Eagles are unable to pull off the upset the Falcons will win. I have heard through the grape vine that South Putnam will be borrowing some inmates from Putnamville and suiting them up to play tonight.

John Madden would be proud of this in-depth analysis.  BOOM.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:22 AM, itiswhatitis said:

North Vermillion's SOS is #226 and South Putnam's SOS is #218.  They are almost equal.  So much for South Putnam's  "tough schedule".  West Vigo is the 39th ranked team in 3A and that is a "quality" win?  Mama's done snapped her wig!  North Vermillion by at least 3 scores. 

Mama Says

The 39th ranked team in 3A upset Indian Creek last week.  

Good thing what your team is on paper isn't what plays on Friday night, right?  West Vigo had a solid football team this year regardless of their rank.  

As anticipated by Mama, the South Put game was much closer than you and several others assumed.  And South Put had several opportunities to make it a 1 score game in the 4th quarter. 

Mama Says So!

Mama also said the juggernaut Wolfs would be in a close game last night.  Hardly!  The juggernaut will get their revenge this Friday.  NV may have to check the scoreboard lights after the explosion that will hit Cayuga Friday night.

Edited by wrcsage