Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 11 Scores and Updates - 2019 Sectional Semifinals

6 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Why can't Tippmann get this under control. This is a yearly thing for them. 

I wish I knew the answer, but that's not why Snider lost. I find it fascinating that they pass the ball when they are up 14-10. Down 28-10 they run. My point? When they need scores they run. They should have been running the whole game. Snider's not going to advance because they screwed around with the pass in the first half against a team that they bully on the ground. They should have beaten Carroll by 2 plus touchdowns the first time they played. Is what it is. Congratulations to Carroll. 

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

I wish I knew the answer, but that's not why Snider lost. I find it fascinating that they pass the ball when they are up 14-10. Down 28-10 they run. My point? When they need scores they run. They should have been running the whole game. Snider's not going to advance because they screwed around with the pass in the first half against a team that they bully on the ground. They should have beaten Carroll by 2 plus touchdowns the first time they played. Is what it is. Congratulations to Carroll. 

Yeah I agree, It was some bad play calling to get away from the run. Barnes is an average QB at best, never thought he was a good passer.

Bloomington North 21 Castle 21 (in overtime)

Castle missed a 20 yard FG with 1:37 left in regulation, but North turned around a fumbled the ball away at their 35 yard line. Castle got another break when North also got called for a PF.  However, Castle again moved into FG range, but missed again to put it in overtime.

Edited by ptr