Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PARKE HERITAGE vs NORTH VERMILLION

I tell ya. .this is the game I wish I could just get in the car and head up to watch start to finish.  You guys battled to the absolute bitter end of this game on both sides....  What a crazy exciting game.. and I can't see how this one won't duplicate it.   The environment and intensity will be off the charts!!!  

Who's hungry for some farm fresh fart sandwiches this morning?

I don't see any way that the Wolfs will lose to the Falcons this time around. The statistics favor the Wolfs. Is their offense the best in the history of the WRC? I'll let you be the judge, but let me provide some evidence first. Wolfs quarterback White is ranked 8th (!) in the entire USA in passing yards. Wolfs receiver Johnson is ranked 30th (!) in the entire USA in receiving yards. With this type of fire power, the Wolfs are destined for a state championship. 

Now, everyone enjoy your flatus hoagies delivered by Tanka.

14 hours ago, lp3coda said:

Your first five points can be completely negated when you have defensive linemen/linebackers in your back field causing havoc, and in the grill of your QB all night long. 

The Wolves offense is clicking pretty good right now and obviously able to put up points.  NV's offense is no slouch here either.  I don't see this being a blowout either way.  Still taking NV in a close one. 

Sir, you misspelled Wolfs.

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I don't see any way that the Wolfs will lose to the Falcons this time around. The statistics favor the Wolfs. Is their offense the best in the history of the WRC? I'll let you be the judge, but let me provide some evidence first. Wolfs quarterback White is ranked 8th (!) in the entire USA in passing yards. Wolfs receiver Johnson is ranked 30th (!) in the entire USA in receiving yards. With this type of fire power, the Wolfs are destined for a state championship. 

Might want to reconsider that.  The Falcons have something the Wolfs don't, and it's a game-changer ... a Hi-PodX31 endzone camera.

• Like 2
  • Kill me now 1

6 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

You stopped us once Coach Boone. 

Do you guys think the wolves are that bad defensively or the Falcons has their very best game vs the Wolves in their first meeting. 

Also, does NV usually bring in extra bleachers for the tournament? 

I have no idea on the extra bleachers, but I have heard that NV concessions have been voted number one in the WRC the past 17.5 years.  

5 hours ago, Mechanic24 said:

Both teams will be ready for this fridays rematch.. NV will have all their starters back for this game which means the offense and defense will be firing on all cylinders..Crabtree will have them ironed out ready to play!! Moore will have his team lined out as well..wolves looking for their first sectional championship in school history and the Falcons preparing to bring another one home. 

This game will be tough for both team..so who has the most heard?!!! Who wants it more?!! I see NV with another win over PH by another close game. Gates open at 5:30... so if want a good seat and parking you better arrive early. 

Late in the year playing in the cold you usually want to bet on the team who runs the ball better and controls the clock. It gets tough for receivers as the game progresses to catch the ball in cold weather.  Don't get me wrong great receivers find ways to make catches in any type of weather but in a big game late in the year  factors like cold weather seem to impact throwing teams a little more than those who run the ball.  As I have stated before I am a Wolves fan but I believe NV will win in a close game with their running offense.

4 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Still a fan of the Wolves but all those yards came from a season played against teams with a combined win loss record of 38 wins 68 losses.  Not like they were facing high caliber defenses all year.  Wishing good luck to the Wolves anyway, but not sure they can beat a running team of NV's quality.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cornholio said:

at Gibson field, will there be TP?

Might need the Gibson Field TP after one of Tanka’s flatus hoagies.

6 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Priceless!

6 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Sir, you misspelled Wolfs.

Sir, according to Webster's and John Harrell it's Wolves. Says so right on the website. And we all know everything on Harrell's is the absolute fact, up to and including predictions. 😛

16 hours ago, lp3coda said:

Sir, according to Webster's and John Harrell it's Wolves. Says so right on the website. And we all know everything on Harrell's is the absolute fact, up to and including predictions. 😛

Tatank, Tanaka, Tutankhamun or whoever is more worried about gastrointestinal byproduct than  anything from John Harrell or Webster's. You should know that by now.

21 hours ago, foxbat said:

Might want to reconsider that.  The Falcons have something the Wolfs don't, and it's a game-changer ... a Hi-PodX31 endzone camera.

Sir, that is certainly a factor to consider. However, that just goes to show how good the Parke Heritage Wolfs are. Even a Hi-Pod X31 can't tip the game in the Falcon's favor. 

The Moore River, located in Western Australia, is indeed named after Hall of Fame Coach Brian Moore of the Parke Heritage Wolfs. Look it up, I dare you.

Parke Heritage Wolves, what a generic mascot.  If they really cared about  the heritage surrounding Rockville and Turkey Run high school the should have combined both school's mascots into something like the "Rox Warriors" or "Warrior Rox".  That would have been cool.

18 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Sir, that is certainly a factor to consider. However, that just goes to show how good the Parke Heritage Wolfs are. Even a Hi-Pod X31 can't tip the game in the Falcon's favor. 

The Moore River, located in Western Australia, is indeed named after Hall of Fame Coach Brian Moore of the Parke Heritage Wolfs. Look it up, I dare you.

And its a know fact that the river Moore no matter how hard it tries cant break through the Crabtree damn.

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Parke Heritage Wolves, what a generic mascot.  If they really cared about  the heritage surrounding Rockville and Turkey Run high school the should have combined both school's mascots into something like the "Rox Warriors" or "Warrior Rox".  That would have been cool.

The way they fought over everything else this would’ve been an issue too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Sir, you spelled Wolfs incorrectly.

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2019 at 8:31 AM, Cornholio said:

at Gibson field, will there be TP?

Stats really mean nothing at this point. Not sure on the accuracy but max preps says reynolds tops the PH RB, but as i said, doesn't really matter. THe most reliable thing to look at is the PH VS NV game 1. PH dominated with the passing game, NV dominated with the run. Both teams are going to score.  Who can slow down the other the most? 

#12 Wyatt Reynolds102.2 Rushing Yards Per Game #11 Seth Bollinger88.3  

Until PH can slow down NV's offense and stop them from breaking the big plays, i have to pick NV.

Mr. Anderson will be at the game with toilet paper......

9 hours ago, Warriorfan said:

Tatank, Tanaka, Tutankhamun or whoever is more worried about gastrointestinal byproduct than  anything from John Harrell or Webster's. You should know that by now.

Oh I know I know. You're right.  But I was the kind of kid that always tried to pet every animal at the zoo. 

Edited by lp3coda
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

It's actually, The River Moore.  It IS located in the wheat land of Western Austrailia.  It was named in 1836 by Corporal Patrick Heffron after his expedition leader, George Fletcher Moore, Advocate-General.  The river is prone to periodic destructive flooding.  And they don't have any end zone cameras to monitor the flooding.  Hope this information helps you with your geography report.  Look it up on Wikpedia. I dare you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1