Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PARKE HERITAGE vs NORTH VERMILLION

35 minutes ago, Warfalcon2012 said:

Is reb making the trip??

NV will be healthy and prepared for this one. PH will be ready for vengeance. PH will score first again like last time, but nv will get the final laugh again.. 35-24 Falcons... 

If Ben Blank is wearing socks up to his knees, it’s over for the Wolves!

I was more concerned about the crocodile Dundee hat. 

51 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I think I might go to the game tonight instead of taking my family to Great Wolfs Lodge for the weekend. Look for me on the North end of the field. I will have a booth set up selling hot chocolate and piping hot chunky flatus hoagies.

Assuming that you'll be setup near the Hi-Pod X31?

• Like 1

Go Wolfs and their flatus hoagies!!

Go Falcons and their cacki shorts!!

Man I wish I could make it up for this one. I'll take the Wolfs by 9-12 points; the huge, powerful and overwhelming force or institution will be too much for the Falcons. A no fly zone of flatus hoagies will be established early to contain the blue birds

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

You're dang right I will be! Stop by for a flatus hoagie!

I'll be down it Whitestown tonight for LCC-Traders Point Christian.

9 minutes ago, MamaSaid said:

I just pooped in my pants

All the cool kids are doing it!

6 minutes ago, Warfalcon2012 said:

Will Raymond bush be growling on the microphone again tonight?, will the hot chocolate machine break!, and last but not least will crabtree be wearing shorts? 
There is blood in the  water tonight at Gibson.

I think you Will be hearing a lot of “thirrrrrrrrrd down” coming out of the loudest PA system in the WRC, possibly the state, 17 1/2 years in a row. 

Updated  prediction 42-27 NV. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:41 PM, Footballfan said:

You forgot the part where Brian Moore still can’t beat Crabtree.

NV wins in a close one.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, Oldbleacherfan said:

It’s what we all wanted! Should be another amazing game! 

2 great coaches. 

2 great teams. 

Let the discussion begin. 

Will there be extra bleachers? 

Did somebody say party at Gibson field? You best believe I’m gonna be there, with all 40 layers on. This is what it’s all about right, the two best teams in the conference fighting for a sectional championship. Electric atmosphere, under the lights, I’m getting goosebumps thinking about it. 

I’m gonna take NV in another close one, Home field advantage on a bitter cold night, I just don’t think PH has what it takes to stop Reynolds.

1 hour ago, Coach Herman Boone said:

Rumor is the wolfs caravan will leave Rockville at 5pm sharp.  They will be taking the Bloomingdale road crossing the Jackson bridge, and heading towards sylvania, tangier, and Lodi. Horns are to be honked nonstop once they reach the Jackson bridge. 

Will they drive by the Earls house in Parkes county?

Mama Says, 

I'm sure I might have lost some credibility after the whole pooping in my pants thing, BUT...

I have it on good authority that Parke Heritage sought help from coaches outside of their school to gain an advantage defensively this week.  I was told the Wolfs had a "Guest" Linebacker coach throughout the week from a neighboring WRC School.  

Can anyone confirm? If that is factual... it could lead to serious infractions to all schools involved from the IHSAA

Anywho, not that that helped them any,  Who makes the call to play no safety in the 4th quarter, up by 5 when the other team has the ball with only 1 timeout?? What did the Wolfs think the Falcons were going to do? If there was 3 minutes on the clock I would have expected the Falcons to run a little more, but there was under 2 minutes and they had to drive almost the entire length of the field.  The Wolfs loss last night is entirely at the hands of their coaching staff.  They had a Sectional Championship all but in the bag, and out-coached themselves with poor game management. 

Mama Says SO!