Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Sectional Championship Games

Stinky, Stink, Stink, 1.2.3.

Three Teams left in the EIAC

Two will meet and we only know of 1 for sure that will be standing!

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ Gillin's Pioneers - What a match-up! You got Wonderboy who is 10-0 in season one, then you have the Old Man Gillin in his 41st season and over 300 wins. What a story line! Gilly does like to "air" it out. Seem like the Trojan "O" better control the game. Don't think EC wants to be in shootout with Gilly and the boys. That Trojan "D" is good. Don't let last week fool you! Trojans will  show up and roll. They will rebound from a Round #2 scare. Wake-up call. Young Coach takes down the Old Legend. 

Stink Town @ Hondaburg - Hondaburg seems to be getting better each week. The Crew and I can only remember so much from game one as it was a later start with weather in the area. So we were about 25 Tiger BL's deep. Tigers got off to a fast start, but Hondaburg rallied back. Stink looks for this to be a great game...more to come......

20 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink, 1.2.3.

Three Teams left in the EIAC

Two will meet and we only know of 1 for sure that will be standing!

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ Gillin's Pioneers - What a match-up! You got Wonderboy who is 10-0 in season one, then you have the Old Man Gillin in his 41st season and over 300 wins. What a story line! Gilly does like to "air" it out. Seem like the Trojan "O" better control the game. Don't think EC wants to be in shootout with Gilly and the boys. That Trojan "D" is good. Don't let last week fool you! Trojans will  show up and roll. They will rebound from a Round #2 scare. Wake-up call. Young Coach takes down the Old Legend. 

Stink Town @ Hondaburg - Hondaburg seems to be getting better each week. The Crew and I can only remember so much from game one as it was a later start with weather in the area. So we were about 25 Tiger BL's deep. Tigers got off to a fast start, but Hondaburg rallied back. Stink looks for this to be a great game...more to come......

If the EC D shows up that played Greenwood, Mooresville may put up 50. Should be a great one. Winner gets one of the Evansville schools. Ev. Central has even more athletes than last years team... 

Well, well, well...

everyone jumped ship on the Blue Bucs...everyone except me...the 8ball doesn’t lie!

now for this week???

EC vs. Mooresville

I agree with the clown.  EC had their hiccup.  I think they will come back from this past week determined and will play a much better football game...they better or they may be joining the Bulldogs and watching from outside the lines.  

Stinktown vs. Pirates

This could be a good game, but I do believe that after this week I will have to become an EC guy as I don’t think the pirates can overcome the Tigers.  They are too strong up front and their passing/run game balance will prove too much for the Bucs.  
Wait a minute!  That’s the Pirate pops talking (I’ve already had about 12 this morning and there’s plenty of Pirate pops left)...Lawrenceburg will be stunned this week...just like Batesville tried to act like they were shocked that they lost.

the Pirates are playing inspired football right now!  Emotion carries them...lawrenceburg will over look the Pirates and they will plunder stinktown and bring the sectional championship aboard the Pirate Ship!

• Like 1

The Raiders await to board the Pirates ship by night and slash some EIAC throats. A Tiger's coat would make a nice prize under a sectional trophy. 

Meanwhile, the Patriots are priming their rifles and are equally capable of sniping Tigers or Buccaneers from the Jungle or testing their sealegs. 

Week 12? The PAC fears no weak from the east. 

1 hour ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

Well, well, well...

everyone jumped ship on the Blue Bucs...everyone except me...the 8ball doesn’t lie!

Yep...was certain the dawgs were hitting their season stride...turns out, your Bucs did just that. Impressive...

Will definitely have their work cut out for them this week....ST-Dirtyburgs are the real deal....Hook will have to have all guns and cannons blazing!

Stinkburg takes care of Pirates after a close first half just because it is at Hondatown and Knigga's air game is grounded a bit from the weather and being back on the natural pasture.  Lburg - 28  Gburg - 14

EC will take Mooresville in a close game as long as they don't turn it over and the hankies stay in the Ref's pockets.  If EC puts the ball on the ground and the Ref's are from Indy again it could be a long night for the Trojans.  EC-31  Mooresville - 27

Snyder, Snyder, Snyder 1.2....(Stink will stop cause you're not getting 3)

Hondaburg shows up in the ship

all of the sudden they have people posting, that's a trip!

30 years ago you are right, that was the first time the Pirates did it right.

Stink was just a little feller in a belly at Connies on that Friday night. 

Making ends meet my momma would tell me most nights.

Don't worry, she is off and will head to Hondaburg with the crew for this fight!

The Crew will head up early to get ready for the ship, Tiger BL's on ice you know we will be ripped!

The Tigers will capture #19 and party on the ship, good thing is there is no water cause I bet they trip!

Pizza King & Tiger BL's on the way out, you will know we rolled through cause of the smell. 

The smell will leave you all in a daze, but at the end of the night, you'll still only have two ships to celebrate.

Don't worry about only having 2, that is 2 more than those River Rats and Coach Boom!

Bad Boyz will have to produce the most complete game possible to walk away as Sectional Champs!  The Pioneers have speed at the skill positions and a big O-line.  They platoon their players so they will be as fresh as EC late in the game.  Their D is fast and built to stop the run and their conf is loaded with good teams. EC must keep the yellow hanky to a minimum and need +2 on the turnovers. We need to pass the ball effectively and take shots to open up the ground game. Not sure why many have EC as the favorite, I see us as the underdog in this one.

I going with EC-24 , MV-21.  

Well 8-Ball...I think the end is near.  I know, I know I've been wrong once or twice this season going against your Bucs.....but this time....Tigre, STC and the Crew leave the ship in flames and Hoist the Sectional 31 Championship Banner as they sail back to Dearborn Co.

Should be a very entertaining game to watch, BTW it will be streaming live on SEI-local sports. The Dirtyburgs are solid in all phases of the game and will wear down those Bucs in the second half.

STC and Crew-48 , Hook-31

13 minutes ago, troyfan said:

Well 8-Ball...I think the end is near.  I know, I know I've been wrong once or twice this season going against your Bucs.....but this time....

Thank you for picking against the Pirates again.  Your pick is the kiss of death for any team other than the Bad Boyz.  

Our QB is on fire right now!  About 260 total yards and 5 TD’s!  That’s something to take note of...the Tigers will have to choose which barrel of the Blunderbuss offense they want to try to stop...over 1000 passing yards and nearly 2500 rushing yards...stop one and the other will attack.  

A nearly perfect game will need to be played.  But I think the Bucs are ready.  As @Tanka Jahari said in another thread...

”In the Indiana high school football tournament anything isn't not possible on any given Friday night.”

I will hold hope for another week.  

Your Trojans will need to work this week to fix a few things.  I am confident that they will right the ship and do the EIAC proud in the 4A bracket.  

I foresee Blue, Red and Black in regional!

We will make believers out of the Stinktown!62BE3870-4B46-4619-9186-D2D282C9D42F.thumb.jpeg.2eb569f95406f67577a38ae555054eb6.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 8:13 AM, FridayNightLights said:

If the EC D shows up that played Greenwood, Mooresville may put up 50. Should be a great one. Winner gets one of the Evansville schools. Ev. Central has even more athletes than last years team... 

ECs D, was definitely out of sinc....but no way will this game have a lop-sided score.  Absolutely should be a great game.  Evansville (for either team) is the way too far in the distance to even think about.

2 hours ago, Trojan12 said:

I think it will come down to which team can make a big play or 2 in the passing game.. My hope that it's EC.. 24-21 EC

Lets hope that includes an INT for ECs D and not 4-5 PI calls in favor of MV.

Edited by troyfan
add

Congrats to Lawrenceburg on their Sectional Championship! Looking forward to following them through the rest of the play-offs.

Congrats to Coach Meiners on a very successful first year...I'm sure all of Trojan nation shares your disappointment from the loss but personally speaking, very optimistic about next year!

The EIAC should be a much tougher conference next season....Lawrenceburg, Franklin Co, Greensburg and Batesville have many returning starters.  Hopefully South Dearborn gets back on track and Connersville and Rushville figure out how to be more competitive. 

Good luck to Lawrenceburg! and for now....I am a Tigers Fan.  

• Like 2