Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 40 Championship

17 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

No I didn't go back and "read your post on page one", I was not replying to that post.  I was replying to the 3-4-5 posts from earlier today.  This was not a research project, at least not on my part.  I do find in interesting, however, to see how when people cannot articulate a cogent response, they resort to name calling (skippy) and insults (Apparently, you have issues that probably should be addressed).  Suffice to say we all have issues to address of one sort or another.  For example, I need to get ready for what will be a very cold football game tonight and you need to hand out basketball unis.  (Apologies to the more reasonable Miner fans out there.  I hate it as much as the next fan with football season ends…) 

Peace, out

I compliment YOUR team and I am not "reasonable?"  You're IQ must be lower than your shoe size.  I'll just put you on ignore and then you don't have to worry about any unreasonable comments from now on.  And speaking of fans, you aren't much a representative of your "alma mater" if you did graduate from there.  Screen names can be anything anyone makes up.  Good bye but good luck and good health to Mater Dei.  I still expect to see them lifting the championship trophy in a few weeks.

20 minutes ago, itiswhatitis said:

You're IQ must be lower than your shoe size.  

Again, with the ad hominem personal attack?  Most of us left this stuff behind in 5th grade.  What next, a "Your Momma" joke?  SMH

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak (or bang on a keyboard) and remove all doubt". ~ Mark Twain

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

Again, with the ad hominem personal attack?  Most of us left this stuff behind in 5th grade.  What next, a "Your Momma" joke?  SMH

Your Momma should have taught you to let bygones be bygones. 😛

Think we're all being disrespectful to NK and MD by talking about a game from a week ago instead of the game tonight.  

Let's all reposition our panties, agree to disagree, and maybe even squeeze in a group hug. 😁

1 hour ago, lp3coda said:

Your Momma should have taught you to let bygones be bygones. 😛

Think we're all being disrespectful to NK and MD by talking about a game from a week ago instead of the game tonight.  

Let's all reposition our panties, agree to disagree, and maybe even squeeze in a group hug. 😁

My Mother taught me that when someone hurls insults at you, you stand up for myself.  Maybe you were raised differently...

As for re-positioning my panties, all good here...those Duluth Trading boxers I got last Christmas never bunch or bind, just like the ad says. ; - )

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

My Mother taught me that when someone hurls insults at you, you stand up for myself.  Maybe you were raised differently...

As for re-positioning my panties, all good here...those Duluth Trading boxers I got last Christmas never bunch or bind, just like the ad says. ; - )

I was only trying to throw a little Momma jest in there somewhere. 🙂

Dang it....I've been wanting to try those Duluth boxers out.  Nothing holding me back now! lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Congratulations to the Warriors on a great season. I just think MD will have an answer for the big DL that anchors NK’s defense. 

I like MD to win 

I think NK size will be helpful on defense against runs between the tackles from MD, but I can't help wonder if that same size will hurt them too much overall against the speed of MD on getting to the outside, the short quick passes and screens.  

Edited by lp3coda

1 hour ago, MDAlum82 said:

Duluth underwear are badass, I swear to God they are.

• Like 1

Nk's 2nd drive stalls after a couple of nice 1st downs.  MD takes the punt back to near original NK LOS and proceeds to drive down field 70 yds to 2nd TD.  14 - 0.

NK showing ability to get yardage via run but MD Defense adhering to the bend but don't break mantra.  10:06 left in 2nd qtr.

Edited by MDAlum82