Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana Now

southend

16 minutes ago, southend said:

Did Indiana need Penix to beat Michigan? Or can the Hoosiers just carry on?

Thinking the offense is just about as efficient with Ramsey at qb.  He rarely makes bad decisions with the ball and is a very accurate passer.  Maybe Penix is the better runner of the 2, but Ramsey is capable.

Ramsey knows the offense, so what happens when he can’t play, gets dinged during any of the last 3 games. 

Unless you know something I don’t know, Tuttle is the next man up, and has run how many plays, live?

I say Peyton won’t get many if any reps with the 1st string this week

1 hour ago, southend said:

Ramsey knows the offense, so what happens when he can’t play, gets dinged during any of the last 3 games. 

Unless you know something I don’t know, Tuttle is the next man up, and has run how many plays, live?

I say Peyton won’t get many if any reps with the 1st string this week

And Tuttle knows the offense also.  He runs the second string in practice.  Same offense.  I don't see a head coach anywhere sitting his starter (especially this late in the season) just so a back up could get minutes with the first team.   That doesn't make much sense to me.  Not only that, but the starters are used to Ramsey.  Why would you mess with the chemistry throwing in a third stringer just in practice?   Don't think that is gonna happen.  Could be wrong, but I don't think so. 

• 2 weeks later...

So much for the crazy dream I had. 

Also, I’m going to hold Indiana accountable for the bucket game. No free pass from me , for the coaches, if they lose this one. 

That being said in the same breath, the program took a step forward and got to the postseason playground. 

Edited by southend
  • Disdain 1

• 3 weeks later...