Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana's poorest county might lose its only football team — and its hope

51 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

Except Crawford County did get a win. Regardless of the outcome of their games. Being at practice through the week, at a game on a Friday night, etc is a lot better than running the streets, or worse case scenario a player developing an addiction to any number of drugs.

image.png.02bb3da833d80d0737193d1285888deb.png

So without football every player on Crawford County's roster would be "running the streets" or getting addicted to some drugs?  Really?  And now that the football season is over is that what they are all doing anyway?

11 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

yea DT....because EXACTLY what this country needs is more kids at home on the couch playing video games.......

I'll take my chances with young men learning invaluable life lessons from football any day of the week and twice on Sunday....

They play high school football on Sundays?

• Disdain 1

16 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So without football every player on Crawford County's roster would be "running the streets" or getting addicted to some drugs?  Really?  And now that the football season is over is that what they are all doing anyway?

They play high school football on Sundays?

Are you really that dense?

On 11/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, Muda69 said:

Re-reading the question it seems like our forum troll is asking if I had some kind of sexual reaction to creating this thread?  If that is indeed the question then the answer is no, and only goes to cement my position that Mr. Jahari is nothing but a troll by posting such banal question.

"How DARE you mention something SEXUAL on this thread!" - Guy with 69 in his username.

3 minutes ago, IndianFanatic said:

"How DARE you mention something SEXUAL on this thread!" - Guy with 69 in his username.

Hmm, you appear to be the one with their mind in the sexual gutter sir,  not I.     The number sixty nine is a legitimate number used on many athletic uniforms, although I have heard it is banned in the NBA.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1